Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really positive consultation

+10
COOKIE
Bizzyboobs
charliee151
SharonM
Nicole
mrsball
Becciann84
Ellie81
jenniferrf1
Gleaming
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Really positive consultation Empty Really positive consultation

Post by Gleaming 21st September 2013, 8:01 am

So I had my consultation yesterday with Roger Smith in Kent, and it went really well! He instantly put my mind at ease and I felt like he gave me options with personal opinions/experiences that will help me make an informed decision. He has advised me to do the rice test according to the measurements, as well as size, see how I get on and see him again in 3weeks to finalise everything! Although a surgery date has not been booked as yet he is happy to work with my dates for having hubby home so looks like I'm an 'unconfirmed as yet' October buddy :) I'm so excited now !!

He has suggested moderate nagor co-gel (anatomicals) with moderate projection @370cc but I am also toying with the moderate high projections @440cc.... Will play with me rice for a few weeks and then discuss with him further - it's just so nice to feel like I'm on the road to boobs !!! xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Really positive consultation Empty Re: Really positive consultation

Post by jenniferrf1 21st September 2013, 8:25 am

Aww that's great :) glad your feeling happy after having a few consultations... I felt the rice boobs came up bigger then the actual implants though as obviously the rice moves around a lot and the implant is more compacted, but it's a great way to get an idea :) good luck xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie81 21st September 2013, 9:12 am

So pleased for you Gleaming, finding the right surgeon must give you the go ahead and get truly excited, woohoo!! 
Oct is not far at all, hope you have fun with the rice, lol, your date will be set before you know it hun! dance xx
Ellie81
Ellie81
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 21st September 2013, 9:16 am

Ah so pleased for you! That's great to hear that you've found your surgeon. Hope you manage to get booked in soon :) xx
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 21st September 2013, 9:21 am

Great news about your consulation Hun. Glad you got a thorough consulation. And you've found the one! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 21st September 2013, 10:07 am

Thank you :)

I've joined the club with the projection/sizing worries now... Lol. Gonna have a go with the rice just for a rough idea and have a google for a few more pics, at least then when I see him again I can show him exactly what I want and he'll be able to guide me on what he thinks will get me there. I was so fixed on having rounds, but when we discussed the anatomicals and why he thought they would be best for me I totally got it so that's made me feel more positive too :) xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st September 2013, 10:13 am

That's good :) it's funny that we all have an idea if what we want in our heads and then get a explanation of why we should have something else!! But your potential surgeon is great so you know it's the best for you :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 21st September 2013, 2:10 pm

Pleased for you Hun, it's the best feeling finding 'the one' cos you feel like your booby journey can finally begin properly!!! Xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 21st September 2013, 8:29 pm

Yay... All part of our special journey and experimenting sweetie... All will become clear in the end and you'll know what's best for you :))) x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by charliee151 21st September 2013, 10:19 pm

I think its really hard to find someone you like a lot!! You can read so much of other peoples reviews good and bad, but in the end you need to go with what's right for you and someone your really happy with and what is going to get you the end result you've dreamed of!!
Good Luck!!

xxxxx

P.s Any tips on how the rice test is done? Keep reading about it but unsure of what it is/what you do?
xxx
charliee151
charliee151
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 354

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 21st September 2013, 10:58 pm

Hi Hunni, glad your consultation went well..... It's so important to feel at ease with the surgeon. 
The rice test is easy, you measure out your required size cc's of rice, cut the feet out of your tights. Pour the rice in, tie and then get a bra in your required size abpnd put your rice boobs in. It will get you used to the volume and weight of them. I also tried clothes in over them to see how they feel. Good luck xxx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd September 2013, 1:33 am

Im so happy for you Gleaming, especially as your surgeon has been so understanding about your husband being being home and going through everything with you as well.

Don't forget to pop the 'October buddies' thread now babe, now you're potentially one of them!

There's a guide for rice boobs [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 23rd September 2013, 7:29 pm

Thank you ! I'm going to see him again next Friday so hopefully I should get my official date !! So exciting-pretty much another month from now ! Xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 23rd September 2013, 8:00 pm

That is great news, it's all coming together, and you are a step closer to your new boobs!
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 23rd September 2013, 8:05 pm

Woohoo. One more step closer to boobies and another October lady!!
Let us know when you're all booked in!!x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by charliee151 23rd September 2013, 8:15 pm

Whooo, Brilliant news Gleaming, keep us updated on your progress!

xxx
charliee151
charliee151
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 354

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 26th September 2013, 11:03 am

Gleaming I am so excited that someone else is going to be Rogered!!! I am delighted beyond belief at what he has done for me.

Did he offer you moderate profile to start?? He only offered me low profile to start and I was concerned about my projection.  But ended up with the moderate profile in  Nagor Cogel Anatomicals!!!

I am not seeing him until December now.  I will warn you he has told me to stay in sports bras for 12 weeks!!! No underwires for 4 months!!!  But hey, it is so worth it!
xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 26th September 2013, 11:22 am

Specialkj wrote:Gleaming I am so excited that someone else is going to be Rogered!!!
I am loving this comment!
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 26th September 2013, 11:34 am

Thanks for appreciating my Roger comment! xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 26th September 2013, 1:11 pm

Hehe looks like I am going to be Rogered indeed... LOL

Well, he offered me the 370cc Mod height, mod projections, but now I've been playing with my rice boobies I'm actualy quite wanting the mod height high projecions @440cc...  I don't want to end up 'too' big, but I don't want to get the smaller of the 2 and regret it (that old cliché lol) I'm seeing him again next Friday to discuss it further.

Got the price quotes today (OUCH) £5156 (+100 consultation fee) that's at Fawkam Manor in Dartford (so about 20mins drive). He had one spot left for the day I wanted so I've been pencilled in for Thursday 24th October...

How's your healing going, are you happy with your size and projection so far, have you got any idea of what size u will be as yet? questions questions lol xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 26th September 2013, 1:20 pm

It is so difficult trying to decide on the correct size for you.  I would say the rice boobies come up bigger so if he can offer the bigger without risk of complication then that may be best, Mine i think projected out 5.3cm which is great and i got measured at 34DD at boux avenue blue water, but off to bravissimo on sat so will see what they say!  But I am extremely happy with DD!!  You've seen my "before" shots!!!!

My healing is brilliant, they have settled loads already, i don't think you get the fluffing with these type of implants as they are cohesive gel so they hold their shape, but they have settled into the pockets nicely and i've got a nice cleavage now, was worried i would have a big gap but they are close together without being too close!!!

Blimey that is expensive at Fawkam, would you not consider booking through McIndoe and getting it cheaper?  May be tricky now you have had your consultations with him privately though.  But if you happy you can't put a price on it tbh.  So you looking at a months time!!! yey!!!!
xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 26th September 2013, 3:06 pm

Ahh that's fantastic, u'll have to let me know how you get on ! I think my stats are quite similar to yours, although my BWD is 13. hmmm I'll have to keep up with the ricers and see what he says when I see him.

I think the McIndoe is just that bit too far, it's about 30miles with an estimated 54mins journey time each way so I think that might be a bit much with the kids... I'll have a chat with the hubby tonight when he skypes and see what he says...how did you book then, did you contact the McIndoe directly or did you book through his secretary ? xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 26th September 2013, 5:46 pm

I ended up double booking, I had a consultation booked directly, then I booked one through Mcindoe and his secretary called up to ask if I was nOw going through Mcindoe, so cancelled my one direct, did mean I had to have my first consultation there but subsequent ones were in Maidstone. I'm really not sure how it would work for u now u had ur consultation already, not at Mcindoe.
But it may be worth looking into If u save some money. Check out their website.
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 26th September 2013, 5:55 pm

Thanks hun, I'll do a bit of digging :D xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 26th September 2013, 6:14 pm

Just saw this topic! Wonderful news!!
It's so exciting to prepare everything. I have never enjoyed to clean my home that much as I did before my surgery. I can't believe how perfect everything looks now, even the drawers are tidy and clean)
I didn't know what to do with all my excitement before my surgery so all I did (except for working) was to hang out on this forum and clean my house.
I'm happy you have found your surgeon! Dr Lurve
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next