Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From unders to overs

5 posters

Go down

From unders to overs Empty From unders to overs

Post by MissFebruary 7th September 2013, 1:46 pm

Hi Girls,
Has anyone had surgery to change from unders to overs?
If so why did you change? 
If anyone would be willing to share pictures, I'd be so grateful.
I'm having some issues (see thread in revision surgery) and would love to see photos of the change from unders to overs.

Thank you
xx
MissFebruary
MissFebruary
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

From unders to overs Empty Re: From unders to overs

Post by COOKIE 7th September 2013, 2:55 pm

One particular member that comes to mind for me hun is nads, our other admin.

She suffered muscle distortion after surgery, so I think she was about 6 months post-op she changed from partials to overs.

She is very happy with the results she has and they look just the same. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 8th September 2013, 1:25 am

I changed from partials/unders to overs hon. I found them much more comfortable. They were really distorted and I could moved them when I flexed. Also my muscle was that strong it was holding the implant to high so my natural boob "slopped" down almost like a double bubble and think it was classed as that! X
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by MissFebruary 16th September 2013, 3:37 pm

Ah thanks Jay, What was the reason you had unders in the first place or was it just choice? My surgeon said I didn't have enough breast tissue for overs. 
Does it feel totally different now? and do your boobs look different with overs now?
So many questions... sorry!
xx
MissFebruary
MissFebruary
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 16th September 2013, 6:35 pm

Honestly I should never have had the unders in the first place knowing what I know now! I did up to 15 gym classes a week at the time including weights so clearly I had toned chest muscles so that should have been a red light to PS to not put them under. I also had breast tissue...one boob was a d/dd and the other a c. I honestly could move them around by flexing my muscles and they stayed high so my own breast "flopped" over them giving a really odd look. 

I remember waking up when he had moved them to overs and they felt so much more comfortable. I much prefer overs for sure. They look just as natural over if not more so. 

xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 21st November 2013, 9:09 am

Hope you don't mind me adding to this my own concerns:::

My PS has said unders (360) for me as I have thin tissue up top and top of implant may be visible. BUT, I have a very empty B cup and I am worried of getting double bubble as a result of unders.

I had assumed all along that I would be ok for overs.

I am stuck what to do !!!
x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st November 2013, 10:19 am

As long as you don't use weights at the gym on a serious level where you'd be using your upper body to an extreme you should be just fine hun so listen to your surgeon, there are very few that have partials and aren't extreme users of the gym that do suffer muscle distortion babe so I really wouldn't worry about it. Partials will give you a nice natural result. 

However... If you an extreme user of the gym lifting weights then you should really discuss this with your surgeon as it's just not practical for these women to go under the muscle when the tightness of their muscles would just cause the implant to jump and the breast to distort. 

If it's just something you're overly concerned about babe and don't feel your surgeon has made the right decision then you have two options sweetness, you can either go back and discuss this further with your surgeon or you could seek the advise of another surgeon to see what placement they might advise for you. 

You really should have trust I the surgeon of choice babe and if you trust your surgeon then I'd respect t their opinionand go with that. If you don't trust in their opinion then maybe another surgeon might be right for you krizzooo xxx

Last edited by COOKIE on 21st November 2013, 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDeeStafford 21st November 2013, 12:17 pm

Hi Miss February!

I am 3 weeks PO from revision surgery to fix complications and I also swapped from unders to overs. I do have pictures I don't mind sharing.

Along with the issues I was having I found my unders very uncomfy, I could always feel them and was very aware there was a foreign object in my body. My muscle also squashed my implants flat and laterally which made them look awful! I had muscle distortion too which isn't uncommon and the majority of unders ladies will have it to some very small degree. 

I LOVE my overs, they are soft squishy and look 100000 times better than my first!

x
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 21st November 2013, 1:13 pm

Thanks Cookie...I did say I take his advice completely. I do trust him But I didn't discuss my doublebubble concerns, it was a thought i had afterwards (doh!)

He is available next week so I am gonna go and tell him my thoughts just for peace of mind.

Thanks again x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st November 2013, 1:32 pm

I think its a really good idea to go back and speak with your surgeon babe. yes   Please let us know how you get on won't you babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down