Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IVE BOOKED!! MR PAYNE THG 16TH SEPTEMBER

+14
CAB321
2522laura
COOKIE
eddy787
Bizzyboobs
Princess_x
Lottie835
mrsball
Becciann84
LJR
missvmac28
Lisa34
Jacqui1234
achorley
18 posters

Go down

IVE BOOKED!! MR PAYNE THG 16TH SEPTEMBER Empty IVE BOOKED!! MR PAYNE THG 16TH SEPTEMBER

Post by achorley 15th August 2013, 6:11 pm

Hey girls,

Had my consultation with Mr Payne today at THG and he was absolutely LOVELY! SO informative, helpful, answered all my questions, examined me properly, took his time and hes funny too which is a massive bonus!

I was told I could go 445cc from a 34A at my last consultation with THG maximum, but Mr Payne did say that I could go this size, but I would be back for an uplift within 5 years as my skin and tissue wasn't right for the weight of the implant, and also Id get lots of prominent stretch marks as I have a few little ones now at 34A!  So he suggested to try on the 340 and 375, I tried on 3, guess the inbetween one was inbetween 340 and 375, forgot what size it was I was too excited lol! I loved the 375cc it looked like it 'fitted' my body without looking too big as im only 5'3?!

He said I could go either over or under as I have enough breast tissue for this, but depended on the look I wanted, I do prefer the rounder look so I said id prefer overs if that would help me achieve the look as he had said, so that's all agreed!

I also spoke to him about my symmastia and he said I had this ever so slightly, and yes it would make an impact(uniboob risk) if I had HUGE implants. as in E+ cup, but with 375s I shouldn't have a problem at all.

He said I should be a D/DD with the 375cc so im so happy!

Ive booked for the 16th September, and honestly I cannot wait. I was basically shaking with excitement when I put the deposit down lol!!

So yes from 34A to hopefully D/DD with 375cc high profile overs, natrelle gel!

Anyway thought id let you girls know! Ill keep you updated! x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

IVE BOOKED!! MR PAYNE THG 16TH SEPTEMBER Empty Re: IVE BOOKED!! MR PAYNE THG 16TH SEPTEMBER

Post by Jacqui1234 15th August 2013, 6:16 pm

How exciting congrats on booking!! 

Mr Payne was my surgeon and he is awesome made me feel so confortable, and right before going into surgery we sat chatting away about random stuff lovely bloke and also I'm super happy so far with the job he has done in my boobs. Xx
Jacqui1234
Jacqui1234
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

IVE BOOKED!! MR PAYNE THG 16TH SEPTEMBER Empty Re: IVE BOOKED!! MR PAYNE THG 16TH SEPTEMBER

Post by Lisa34 15th August 2013, 6:18 pm

Congrats on booking hun, remember to pop your date into the calendar entries section of the forum x and get yourself a ticker! X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 15th August 2013, 6:23 pm

Congratulations chic!!! You sound so excited, it will be here before you know it! xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 15th August 2013, 6:46 pm

thanks girls, super excited! how do I enter my date in the calendar lisa? x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 15th August 2013, 6:54 pm

On the homepage, if you scroll down past the general breast augmentation forum there is a part call calendar entries. Just pop your details into a post and that will make sure your date gets added to the calendar hun xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 15th August 2013, 7:10 pm

Very exciting for you, and not long to wait!
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 15th August 2013, 7:19 pm

Congratulations. Very exciting! Not long to go :) xx
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 15th August 2013, 7:32 pm

Congrats hunny and a great size you're going for. I had 380s with my 1st ba. 
 Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 15th August 2013, 8:01 pm

Congratulations xxxx so exciting x and very soon I had 365 and am a 34DD x you will llove them xxxx enjoy the build up xxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 15th August 2013, 8:25 pm

Congrats on booking xx
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 15th August 2013, 8:50 pm

Congratulations Hunni, that's my surgery date too..... How exciting...... Only 4 weeks. Monday...... WAHOO!!!!!!
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 15th August 2013, 9:07 pm

Congrats on booking hun! I'm a MP girl too, he is funny isn't he?! I really liked him too! Have a fab boobie journey, 16th Sept will be here before you know it. xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 15th August 2013, 10:05 pm

Thanks girls, how exciting bizzy!! We can share stories on the day of how hanging we feel but how excited we are to have new boobs lol!! 

Eddy MP is absolutely lovely. Great sense of humour. I look forward to seeing him again! Especially on the day when ill be bouncing off the walls with excitement haha x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th August 2013, 10:14 am

Congrats on booking Achorley Stars 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 2522laura 16th August 2013, 12:39 pm

Congratulations on booking x
2522laura
2522laura
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 16th August 2013, 1:01 pm

Congratulations on booking in. Not long to go for you!! Exciting times.
Look forward to hearing how it all goes!x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 17th August 2013, 1:56 pm

congrats on booking hun, your date will
come around so quickly!!! :)

i'm glad you found a surgeon you're really happy with, and good to hear that you're happy with mr payne!

i may have to switch my aftercare to a different surgeon within thg as i had mr hassan as you know, and i'm currently looking into mr payne, so its good to hear you're happy with him! 

enjoy the countdown and preparations to your boobie day hun, its the most exciting time!! :) x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 17th August 2013, 2:35 pm

Hi anchorley, definately be able to keep each other posted that day, what time you going in Hunni? I'm in at 7.30 and I'm first........ So boobies by lunch........ Not long......... You getting sorted.... So much to think of... Got a notebook which is getting thicker by the day.......
Let the good times roll... X
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 17th August 2013, 8:01 pm

Congrats on booking dance 
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 17th August 2013, 8:37 pm

Bizzy I find out what time I go in two days before! So ill keep you updated!!  Or you keep me as you're more than likely befor end then lol. 

Blue eyes soul I really wanted mr hassan as my surgeon as he was so lovely! But honestly mr Payne is brilliant he's been a surgeon for a long time and knows his stuff. He's lovely and has a real good sense of humour! He even advised me against going to a big implant even though I could have it because I'd be back for an uplift within 3-5 years lol! Cause my skin wouldn't cope with it and my breast tissue. Which I thought was fair as he clearly cares about patient rather than money as such! Also you can see he's good at fixing things as he sorted out any childs dodgy first boob job lol xxx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 17th August 2013, 8:38 pm

Amy childs *
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 22nd August 2013, 7:17 am

I know this post is around a week old but just wanted to say congrats on booking! Sounds like the consultation went great and let the countdown begin! Have you joined us in the September thread? Im in on the 8th so we can go through it together lol :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 22nd August 2013, 8:27 am

Excellent news honey same size as me after a lot deliberation lol! Xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down