Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

implant cover with furry brazilians?

4 posters

Go down

implant cover with furry brazilians? Empty implant cover with furry brazilians?

Post by lumpybumpy 22nd July 2013, 2:40 pm

i've noticed that a few ladies have had furry brazilians as their implant choice on here recently. just wondering, what is the cover with these implants? i know the standard CUI's are 10 years and the allergan natrelle have a lifetime guarantee but i didnt know if there was an option with the furries. does anyone have any idea? thanks :) xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

implant cover with furry brazilians? Empty Re: implant cover with furry brazilians?

Post by COOKIE 22nd July 2013, 3:03 pm

I think a lot of surgeons are using the PURE implants which are of the furry brazillian type.

They have a lifetime cover for ruptures and ten year coverage for CC

The quote is from the PURE website HERE

SILIMED offers you a program of lifetime coverage. In the event of the PU implant envelope rupturing, a new SILIMED PU implant will be made available to your doctor through our authorized representatives. Silimed also offers to you the replacement for ten years in the case of capsular contracture (Baker grade III or IV), rotation and implant displacement.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

implant cover with furry brazilians? Empty Re: implant cover with furry brazilians?

Post by 5stonedown 22nd July 2013, 6:57 pm

Yeah I have the silimed ones and it is as Cookie has posted for me!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 23rd July 2013, 7:46 am

thanks cookie that's great, i know one of the surgeons im going to see has used these implants with another lady on here so i want to be extra sharp in my consultation if he recommends them to me! xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd July 2013, 8:29 am

Best way to be babe. The more research you do know, the better you'll understand and be able to question any surgery plan offered babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by msc2013 21st December 2013, 1:41 pm

Hi 5 stone down !
I'm also booked for Silimed Pure polyeurthene implants.. the conical ones
what are doggy ears ?
and have you had issues with the silimed ones as I see you've had revision and are booked for further revision.. I'm so nervous !!
msc2013
msc2013
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 21st December 2013, 9:16 pm

The revision was nothing to do with the type of implants used... dog ears are little bits of excess skin along the scar that needed removing and was a result of my uplift rather than my implants. I love the implants themselves, had no issues with them at all and when I need than replacing I will have them again.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down