Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 weeks post op - update and pic trail

4 posters

Go down

5 weeks post op - update and pic trail Empty 5 weeks post op - update and pic trail

Post by Selena8683 18th July 2013, 12:03 pm

I'm 5 weeks post op today so have updated my picture trail, if anyone wants a look just let me know. 

I'm still feeling a bit deflated (no pun intended!) about not having gone bigger however my boyfriend informed me that when Aggie, Mr Richards nurse came to see me after surgery she actually said that there was no physical way Mr Richards could have put in a bigger implant due to my BWD and that it was quite a struggle stitching me back up anyway as everything was so 'tight'......any bigger and he would have been able to see me back up again! I was obviously a bit out of it as I don't remember this! So, I guess me and the 390's were meant to be! I'll just have to save having the 420's for my next BA! 

On the plus side I think my scars are looking pretty good, one boob still slightly different from the other but that's probably natural asymmetry. I just have to be thankful that I sailed through my recovery, no bad reactions to GA, no constipation, no bruising or anything else nasty like infection! I'm just going to be grateful instead! xxx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

5 weeks post op - update and pic trail Empty Re: 5 weeks post op - update and pic trail

Post by jenniferrf1 18th July 2013, 12:11 pm

I just had a quick look, its really cool to see the difference from early on to now, about a month after!

Aww well there you go the 390's were meant to be! I hope you feel better knowing that because I think they look great and like you said next time around you can have you 420cc :)
Hope your recovery continues to go smoothly xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

5 weeks post op - update and pic trail Empty Re: 5 weeks post op - update and pic trail

Post by Princess_x 18th July 2013, 12:12 pm

I think it always helps you feel better when you know that a bigger implant couldn't physically fit.. you know you had the biggest that would fit without causing you complications. Your result looks amaze xx
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 18th July 2013, 12:53 pm

Can I have a peek Hun x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena8683 18th July 2013, 1:05 pm

Thanks Jennifer and Princess! xxx

Sophia, I'll PM you x
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down