Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated Pic trail - 6 weeks - Plus a little update

+8
Blacksparkledstarr
LindaP
Twinky
muddypaws
Littleannie
Vickyxo
Skates
blush89
12 posters

Go down

Updated Pic trail - 6 weeks - Plus a little update Empty Updated Pic trail - 6 weeks - Plus a little update

Post by blush89 21st May 2015, 9:48 am

Hey ladies,

I have updated my pictrail to include 5 weeks and 6 weeks PO pics. Please inbox me if you'd like a look and don't have my details already J

Just a little update, I am now 6 weeks post op and feeling FABULOUS. I went back to the gym for the first time (in 6 bloody weeks!) last night. I did a really tough spin class followed by some lower body mat work and felt amazing for it :)
Every day I feel like they just get better and better. They are now starting to wobble and soften (a lot more so around the top/middle section of the boob, the bottom is still very firm!) which is really exciting.

The teardrop shape has also started to take more shape now, even my boyfriend (who is notorious for ‘saying it how it is’) said they were looking 'shapely' and less round! Woohoo!

Unfortunately I am still in the stupid old Macom. I keep joking I am going to have a burning ceremony when the next 6 weeks is up!  It really is an ugly old thing, but to be honest I really can’t fault it for the support and how it’s helped my boobs settle so far. So me and Macom very much have a love/hate relationship!

Pain wise, other than that odd twinge, tingle, or dull ache, I now don't feel any discomfort whatsoever. I am sleeping on my side every night (HEAVEN!!!!!) and even when I’m lugging heavy bags around, I no longer feel ‘aware’ of them if you know what I mean?

On a final note, I just want to reassure everyone going through the early stages, it gets so much better!! Every day I look at my boobs and can’t quite believe they're mine. I've gone through a few up's and down with the size, but now I think they are just perfectly proportionate to ME, and I even have butterflies at the thought of seeing them in a bikini this summer!

This is one of the best decisions I have ever made. I feel so much more confident, womanly and just…happy! My clothes fit better, my confidence has soared… I don’t feel AT ALL like I have anything ‘fake’ about me (or in me!). They feel so much part of me it’s unreal. I finally feel like a proper woman, it’s the best feeling in the world J

xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Updated Pic trail - 6 weeks - Plus a little update Empty Re: Updated Pic trail - 6 weeks - Plus a little update

Post by Skates 21st May 2015, 9:52 am

Hey Blush what a lovely post to read, really positive and inspiring, and in such a relative short space of time too. The bit about the gym sounds GREAT, cant wait to the rest of me in bikini shape now I have the boobs to match! 

I would love to see your progress if you dont mind please?

x
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Updated Pic trail - 6 weeks - Plus a little update Empty Re: Updated Pic trail - 6 weeks - Plus a little update

Post by blush89 21st May 2015, 9:55 am

Of course darling, I will inbox you now xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 21st May 2015, 10:03 am

Wowzers! They really have blossomed (if that is the right word?!) what a difference from pre-op to now. Unbelievable. They look fantastic x
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 21st May 2015, 10:13 am

Thankyou lovely!! I am super pleased, still need to get measured which is the next exciting thing. Other than that it's just carrying on with the waiting game to see how else they will change!

Hope you're happily healing and well :) xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 21st May 2015, 10:15 am

Aww [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they look amazing! I had your details from before :-) hehe! Defo perfect sized boobies! Thats the size id like to be xxxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleannie 21st May 2015, 10:26 am

Oh that was a really uplifting post , you sound so happy and proud and so you should be. May I please take a peek . I really do hope I can write a lovely post like that soon.
Xx
Littleannie
Littleannie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleannie 21st May 2015, 10:40 am

Oh@blush89 they really are lovely, I know we been told they change daily and weekly but you can really see how they have settled so beautifully with your photos.....now I can see why you are so happy.
Wonderful and thank you for letting me peek x
Littleannie
Littleannie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 21st May 2015, 10:44 am

This is just fantastic to read, congrats Hun!!

Could you re-send your details please Hun so I can see your updated pics, I keep having to empty my inbox lol xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 21st May 2015, 10:55 am

Arww thankyou ladies,

Really kind of you to say :) Muddy I have sent you my details.

Thanks again, I am super pleased :) xxxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 21st May 2015, 11:36 am

wow. I hope mine look this good :ok:
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaP 21st May 2015, 12:23 pm

Beautiful! They are exactly the kind of lovely size and shape that many of us pre-opers dream of. I am really pleased for you. xx
LindaP
LindaP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 21st May 2015, 1:05 pm

Thankyou ladies!! Super pleased :) xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacksparkledstarr 21st May 2015, 1:11 pm

Really happy for you, Blush! It's so uplifting to read such a story. Congratulations! X
Blacksparkledstarr
Blacksparkledstarr
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 21st May 2015, 2:32 pm

What a Fab post! Sounds like you are doing great, glad you are loving your new boobs!
If you think they look good now just wait until you are able to spoil them with all the lovely bras that are out there! dance
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 21st May 2015, 2:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I cant WAIT!!!  dance dance dance

@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thankyou so much! xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 21st May 2015, 4:17 pm

Blush this is an amazing post!! It's great to hear how happy you are. I know you've been a bit up and down about the size so to hear that you are so happy with them now is great.
I've had to delete my messages as my inbox was full. I would love to have a look if you don't mind sending me your details again please? Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 21st May 2015, 4:38 pm

I'm so pleased for you! They look fantastic hun, thanks for sharing xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by littleone17 24th May 2015, 3:54 pm

Hi hunni
could I have your details please for picture trail?
xx
littleone17
littleone17
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th May 2015, 4:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Blush only shares her pictures with those of us with an active status or above. You can see this under her profile name. Keep posting away, let us get to know you a bit better, and you'll become active in no time :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by littleone17 25th May 2015, 1:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how do I make myself active?
littleone17
littleone17
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 25th May 2015, 7:11 pm

Like I said, keep joining in, and you'll soon have an active status
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down