Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you pay for your breast augmentation?

+15
em_stevo
Jemmy
kayleexxx
Mia
moonmar
MrsMartini
princess09
AbbieB
natalia
angelicfruitcake
mah81
Angelpie
BlondeBarbie
mariajw
nads
19 posters

Go down

How did you pay for your boob job?

How did you pay for your breast augmentation? Vote_lcap71%How did you pay for your breast augmentation? Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 17 ]
How did you pay for your breast augmentation? Vote_lcap8%How did you pay for your breast augmentation? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
How did you pay for your breast augmentation? Vote_lcap8%How did you pay for your breast augmentation? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
How did you pay for your breast augmentation? Vote_lcap13%How did you pay for your breast augmentation? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
How did you pay for your breast augmentation? Vote_lcap0%How did you pay for your breast augmentation? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 24

How did you pay for your breast augmentation? Empty How did you pay for your breast augmentation?

Post by nads 9th February 2009, 10:40 am

How did you girls pay for your boob job? Flash

If you used finance could you write how long it took to pay off, if it was a loan or payment plan and interest rate if you know, thanks

p.s you can choose more than one option if it applies x

Last edited by nads on 9th February 2009, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

How did you pay for your breast augmentation? Empty Re: How did you pay for your breast augmentation?

Post by nads 9th February 2009, 10:41 am

I paid mine all off at once, ouch x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How did you pay for your breast augmentation? Empty Re: How did you pay for your breast augmentation?

Post by mariajw 9th February 2009, 11:35 am

I'd saved up the money before hand, but then got 6 months interest free credit. I'd had my op before I made my first payment (except from the deposit!)

I thought I might as well earn some interest if I could!!

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 9th February 2009, 10:21 pm

Paid it all off at once x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 9th February 2009, 10:29 pm

I've paid it all at once, on my long suffering credit card; but I will pay that off in full when the bill comes in, as I have been stashing away my pennies from working evenings and weekends.
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by mah81 10th February 2009, 9:38 am

I wish i could have saved up too, but i didnt! I took a loan out over 5 years Shocked it would have taken me longer than that to save up anyway!

MY loan was for £7500 @ 7.9%apr which means i pay back £9044 in total. I had about 3 credit cards on the go so i used the rest of the loan to pay them off. It was by far the easiest way for me cos now i just have 1 repayment to make a month & i dont use my credit cards anymore.
mah81
mah81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by angelicfruitcake 10th February 2009, 12:01 pm

I just saved up and paid in cash...made my mum look after it on the way to Belgium though, I was terrified I'd lose it!
angelicfruitcake
angelicfruitcake
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 12th February 2009, 5:41 pm

saved up from when i was lapdancing and used it for my boobs x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 13th February 2009, 9:50 am

I forgot to also say that I used a voucher for MYA from this site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to save £500. 👍
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbieB 13th February 2009, 4:16 pm

I was lucky and was able to pay it all off at once, thanks to hubby's bonus :lol: .

Abbie x
AbbieB
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by princess09 23rd February 2009, 9:12 pm

i paid it off all at once xx
princess09
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsMartini 23rd February 2009, 9:51 pm

You all put me to shame :-( Mine's on a credit card.... I'll keep switching the balance til it's gone. If I'd have saved up I'd be 50 before I had boobs. Xx
MrsMartini
MrsMartini
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 18th March 2009, 9:33 am

Bump
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 18th March 2009, 9:38 am

I paid all at once - I had saved up. My parents also decided to help me financially although I would have had the whole amount myself.
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 18th March 2009, 1:33 pm

MrsMartini wrote: If I'd have saved up I'd be 50 before I had boobs. Xx

I was fortunate and paid at once xxx However, as Mrs Martini said if she had saved she would have been 50 before she had boobs --- Well I am 53 !!! oh wish I had'nt shared that Hysterical so had plenty saving time, I am sure you will all agree.Flash Hug

p.s. It was well worth the wait!!!!!! Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleexxx 18th March 2009, 3:05 pm

i saved up for 2years!!!xxxxx
kayleexxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 18th March 2009, 5:47 pm

I'm saving as much as I can now and will probably take out a loan for the rest.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 18th March 2009, 8:03 pm

I wish I could say that I saved and saved and saved, but I didnt. I decided to take a loan out for £4000 and pay it off over 3 years at £181 per month. Totally worthy cause of getting into debt for methinks, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 5th May 2009, 10:13 pm

bump
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paula 5th May 2009, 11:44 pm

All at once xx
Paula
Paula
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by mxbabe_69 6th May 2009, 12:38 am

paid half a month before my ba and the other half 2 weeks before in cash x
mxbabe_69
mxbabe_69
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 6th May 2009, 5:55 am

I thought stuff it & used the remainder of my redundancy money

Real mature eh? Hysterical

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleboo31 6th May 2009, 5:43 pm

I paid 1500 from my savings and put the rest on a credit card, however it is 0% interest for 9 months. i'm paying card off using the money saved from my mortgage as my fixed rate ended which was 6.5% and has gone down to .5% so i'm quids in at the moment - i'm actually better off (and will have a cracking pair of Flash )because of the recession....xxx
purpleboo31
purpleboo31
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down