Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

embarrassed of my implants

5 posters

Go down

embarrassed of my implants Empty embarrassed of my implants

Post by newbie_boobies_2013 6th June 2013, 9:11 pm

Hi am 7 weeks post ba , I had under muscle implants 460cc left and 525 on the right due to uneven breasts before the procedure, I understand that I am still at early stages of recovery but I can't even look at them there disgusting they look like I have two seperate boobs on my chest ! For starters I don't think think the implants are big enough for my frame, but they just look totally uneven , is this cause one has dropped and the other one hasn't , I am so down about this would really appreciate any advice or support !
newbie_boobies_2013
newbie_boobies_2013
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

embarrassed of my implants Empty Re: embarrassed of my implants

Post by misf1 6th June 2013, 9:23 pm

It can take up to a year for you to see the final result of your breast augmentation, although most people are happy with their result around the 6 month mark, so you do have plenty of changes to go through. It is very normal at this early stage for boobs to look uneven, it's best to think of them as two seperate operations done at the same time, one breast may have undergone more trauma than the other so can take longer to heal, usually the smaller breast is the more stubborn during the haling process. I think we've all gone through the odd boobs stage and can totally relate to just how stressful it is. At the moment it's best not to judge your new boobies as they will even out and look much better as they heal.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th June 2013, 9:23 pm

It's very possible just now that you're still playing catch up in your healing with one breast healing faster than the other babe.

Have you seen your surgeon to discuss your concerns?

This really is something that you should make an appointment to see your surgeon about though hun as you're so upset and the only thing that's going to relieve that stress you're feeling is to get that reassurance from your surgeon lovely.

At 7 weeks post-op if you have asymmetry as severe as you say and you're so unhappy then your 'surgeon' really should be made aware, your concerns should be logged (get your surgeon to write your concerns in your notes) so they can either advise if they feel it necessary or monitor you for a while longer to ensure everything is moving in the right way.

We're here for anytime you need to talk hun, but I'd advise you make that appointment to see your surgeon, see what they say and take things from there Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by newbie_boobies_2013 6th June 2013, 9:38 pm

Thank you for your replys am new to this site but I have tried to up load photos for you to be able to see just how extremely different they are ! Yes I have rang my the company but I just get put in to the nurse who tells me it's probably all normal but it's not and am not one exaggerate either ! I am swing my surgeon on the 19th of this month , it's really getting to me now tho I can't stand to even look at that
newbie_boobies_2013
newbie_boobies_2013
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th June 2013, 9:51 pm

I'm glad you are seeing your surgeon hun, he will be able to take a look and reassure you if it is normal or tell you what is wrong. As cookie said you need to make sure your surgeon is made aware of how unhappy you are and that he writes it in your notes.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th June 2013, 10:11 pm

Its only a couple of weeks until you see your surgeon then babe and A LOT can change in those two weeks. So give them that time at least lovely before judging them Hug

If you're still concerned then, you can make your surgeon aware and see what they think, but its MOST important if you're still not happy that what you say is written in those notes hun. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 6th June 2013, 10:16 pm

Oh thats awful you feel so bad about it. Mine were very uneven at your stage - if I posted a pic you'd probably laugh! And they did go up and down and I don't think they have settled yet still at 10 weeks post op.

I got upset looking sometimes, but they aren't so bad as they were at first really. Much more of an improvement on what I had before.

- why didn't you see your ps last week for 6 week post-op?
Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by newbie_boobies_2013 6th June 2013, 10:25 pm

I haven't even had a 6 week check up I had one two weeks after my surgery that was it , am very disappointed in the aftercare I have recieved up until now as when I did see the nurse at two weeks I was only in there 4 mins top , and left with a bundle of question that totally slipt my mind as I was rushed in and off the bed to change my dressings !!
Honestly I won't laugh at all , It would maybe reassure !!!, add like for some one to actually see mine to understand but I don't no how to it on this forum lol useless at computers
Am gonna ask my partner to pop along to the see surgeon when I go as he can explain just how down it's getting me , his got patients of a saint to be able to put up with my up and down mood swings I am having in relations to this op
newbie_boobies_2013
newbie_boobies_2013
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th June 2013, 10:55 pm

Write everything down hun, then if you do choke whilst trying to get out how you feel you can just pass the question list to your surgeon, backed up by your husband to see that they all get answered.

Many women here use a picture hosting site called Picturetrail to add their pictures too hun, but unless you're happy to reveal your password on a public forum you'll have to post some more until your PM facility kicks in babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 7th June 2013, 6:45 am

Aww huni x I'm sorry you feel so down x as the other girls have already said, it is perfectly normal to have one slightly bigger than the other during the healing process, however you sound like you have quite a big size difference? I also agree that you should let your surgeon know your concerns, and make sure they are written in your notes, as this will help your case, should you need a re op!

You are still very early post op, my boobs didn't match after my op, but they are starting to even up now, and I'm just over 3 months post op x as the girls have said, it is 2 seperate operations that are done on the same day, and it's best to think of them as sisters, not twins. I really hope it sorts itself out huni x and if it doesn't, it is something that can be 'fixed' so please don't worry xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down