Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phew - psychiatrist app over with in Glasgow

+3
halo
COOKIE
mrs mac
7 posters

Go down

Phew - psychiatrist app over with in Glasgow Empty Phew - psychiatrist app over with in Glasgow

Post by mrs mac 9th May 2013, 1:19 pm

Soooo, i had my app with the psychiatrist at the Canniesburn plastics dept yest. Met with a lady call Dr Mcneill who was lovely. Took everyones advice b4 hand and wrote all my feelings down which was a massive help. To cut a long story short psychiatrist said she would support my case. whoopeeeee! Now she writes a lengthy report it goes into the surgeons pool and i should get an app to see one of them in approx 6 months. She even asked if she could keep my notes to use them as ref in her report lol.However, after taking my height and weight (5'9" + 10 stone 6) my bmi is 21.6. She said i need to be very careful not to loose weight as a bmi of 20 would be an automatic rejection. Eeeek! I am a size 8 on top but if i put weight on its always from the waist down. Now im stressing i might get rejected for being too skinny. She also said the surgeon would have to confirm physical symptoms before he could approve surgety. What does thst mean? Thatcthey are small enough??? im a 32aa btw. Happy that iv managed to get over this hurdle just worried i might fall at the last. Any thoughts ladies? Maybe i should get to "meat on my bones" as hubby wd say lol. Oh and the pschatrist said she would'nt need to see me again. All down to the surgeon now. Xx
mrs mac
mrs mac
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Phew - psychiatrist app over with in Glasgow Empty Re: Phew - psychiatrist app over with in Glasgow

Post by COOKIE 9th May 2013, 1:42 pm

Assessing physical symptoms simply means that the surgeon will assess your breasts sweetness and if they agree that there is need for surgery then it will proceed from there.

Glad all went well with the psychiatrist hun... It must be a great relief for you that that part of the process is now over and you have her support :ok:

Lots of luck with the next step good luck
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Phew - psychiatrist app over with in Glasgow Empty Re: Phew - psychiatrist app over with in Glasgow

Post by halo 9th May 2013, 1:51 pm

YaY fantastic news bet you are so relieved that step went well!! I think if you have passed the mental side of things you surely should pass the next step it's not like you are just after improvement you actually want to feel like you have boobs!! Dot worry just relax and remember what was on notes if your asked again by the surgeon, maybe write how you feel again Hun cos I know when I'm talking to my surgeon sometimes I forget a lot If my questions!
Deffinatly check your weight now in just underwear and write down what you weighed at the same time of the day (mornings best before food ) an preferably always in underwear or the same clothing each time, cos it would be a damn shame to lose out just for the sake of a few pounds lost! Do you know when you can expect to hear from the surgeon xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by adele49704 9th May 2013, 6:20 pm

great news Mrsmac Phew - psychiatrist app over with in Glasgow 727935
adele49704
adele49704
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 9th May 2013, 8:01 pm

Aw thats great news. How long did you wait for appointment with the psychiatrist? X
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 933

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 9th May 2013, 11:01 pm

Great news hun, it can be a long process but worth it. I'd try not to stress about your weight hun and try to maintain you current weight. The more you stress about it the easier it is to lose weight because of stress. Just keep eating normally and you'll be fine.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs mac 10th May 2013, 9:09 am

Ladies thanks for all your support and advice. On a mission yo make sure my weight doesnt dip. Hopefully i here from one if the surgeons soon.
Victoria - i waited approx. 13 months to see the pdychatrist long weight but hopfully worth it.
Adele - how long did u wait too see the surgeon aftet the pschatrist app? Was there any issue with your weight or size?
X
mrs mac
mrs mac
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly1990 10th May 2013, 10:36 am

Congrats on getting through you appointment, what type of questions did she ask you? Its great that you have the go ahead from her!x
kelly1990
kelly1990
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 10th May 2013, 4:05 pm

13months. Ur joking thats ages. I dont wanna wait that long to even up my boobs. Im due at the gri nxt month
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs mac 12th May 2013, 1:23 pm

Lol victoria! I reckon if you have an app to see the surgeon first to assess ur boobs maybe u wont need to see the pyschiatrist at all especially if its for asymetery?!
Kelly1990 type of questions were like how does it affect your eveyday life, how does it make u feel, how do you think this wd improve ur lifw. All very deep and thought provoking. Xx
mrs mac
mrs mac
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 12th May 2013, 2:04 pm

I think its the surgeon im seeing lol says apt with mr telfer an I know hes a surgeon. Ye its asymmetry im a 36a on left an 36d on right. X
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down