Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worried I need a re op? Please help?

+6
natalia
RoxyChick
angelkitten1
kay
nads
katealex3
10 posters

Go down

Worried I need a re op? Please help? Empty Worried I need a re op? Please help?

Post by katealex3 18th June 2009, 5:28 am

:sad: Hi

You may have seen some posts from me before regarding my right breast having dropped after a week.

I'm now 4 weeks post op and the breast that has dropped feels a lot softer and more squidgy than the other and I can move the implant quite a lot when I massage this breast compared to the one that has not dropped.

Yesterday I was laid on the floor with no bra on and the breast that is softer drops to the side and almost goes flat at the top! The left breast which is still high and firm sits up nice and perky on my chest !

So basically I feel deformed when I lay down!!

The more I think about it the more I think the pocket is too big on my right breast as it does move around a lot. I.e implant falls to side when I lay down and falls forward when I lean forward.

Has anyone else got this? Or hadit? Is re op onmy way to correct it?

It feels like my right breast implant is not secure enough. My left feels and looks fine.

Replies are much appreciated.

Thanks
Kate xxx
katealex3
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Worried I need a re op? Please help? Empty Re: Worried I need a re op? Please help?

Post by nads 18th June 2009, 6:23 am

You might need a pocket revision because it does sound like your pocket is too big hun, are your seeing your ps soon? I would take pics of you lying down to show the ps what you mean and take someone with you to the check up x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Worried I need a re op? Please help? Empty Re: Worried I need a re op? Please help?

Post by katealex3 18th June 2009, 6:30 am

Hi

I have a 6 week check up in 2 weeks so will take photos and hubby with me. Is a pocket revision a big op again?
katealex3
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 18th June 2009, 6:43 am

Not sure if its a big op but you will be put under, probably wont take as long x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by katealex3 18th June 2009, 6:46 am

Do you know if this is usually covered (cost) by the PS? I won't be happy to pay again!

K x
katealex3
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 18th June 2009, 6:48 am

I dont think you should pay anything as its a surgeons error if the pocket is too big, did he measure your chest before your op?
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by katealex3 18th June 2009, 6:57 am

Yes he did. I did notice the problem after a week and mentioned at my 3 week check but I felt he skirted over it. I was on my own so will take hubby when I go next and also photos. Thanks for that tip hun!
katealex3
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 18th June 2009, 7:37 am

Good luck, and good idea taking your hubby, i dont think its going to get better on its own so dont let him try and tell you that x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 18th June 2009, 9:55 am

Sorry to hear about you troubles x Hug

Keep us posted once you seen him in 2 weeks time x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 18th June 2009, 11:18 am

hiya hunny, i had exactly the same thing before my re op, only thing different was my boob stayed too far over to the left.
it didn't sit where it should.
transform said they would do the re op for free, but i wanted to go bigger too so i paid only for the new implants.
i was going to get pocket revision, but decided to change from unders to overs.
my ps did say pocket revision is a very quick and easy procedure hun so don't worry. they only have to put some internal stitches in to make the pocket a bit smaller.
good luck with it hunny.
shonagh xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by katealex3 18th June 2009, 11:49 am

Thanks Snonagh that's put my mind at rest. Was your boob too far towards your under arm area? Mine looks perfect if I cup my right boob and push implant slightly over towards the middle of my chest and it matches my leftie if I do this.

I really hope my PS can correct it for free and he is willing and able to do it. Going to stand my ground and take hubby for support incase I get too upset.

PS is lovely so i'm hoing he'll sort me out. I have brought my appointment forward to next Tuesday so not long to wait now.

I didn't sleep last night and hubby is away. I even brought my 2 year old girl into bed with me for company as was feeling so low.

Kate xx
katealex3
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 18th June 2009, 1:23 pm

Aw Kate, Hug

By the sounds of what AK says if there is a problem with the pocket sounds like it can be fixed quickly and easily x

Also, sounds as though it is definitely the PS responsibility to me, so stand your ground, you paid lots of money sweety so they should put it right x

Thinking of you x Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 18th June 2009, 1:36 pm

Hey lovely,

Sorry you're having problems. It's good that you've already mentioned this to your PS, he should have made a note of it when you told him about it, even if he did shrug it off.

Let us know how it goes lovely

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 18th June 2009, 4:00 pm

yes hunny it was and i could feel it was in the wrong place, like you though if i moved it over it looked fine like the other side.
like you said also, stand your ground and tell him how very unhappy you are and could not possibly live with it like this.
i'm pretty sure he wil be fine and agree to do the re op for you.
does your oh work away too then? mine is away for 6 weeks he is in the merch.
i sometimes bring my little one beside me when he goes too lol.
hope it goes well, keep us posted sweet.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 18th June 2009, 4:35 pm

sorry your having probs hun hope u sort it soon
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by katealex3 18th June 2009, 6:20 pm

Thanks everyone for your replies. I will see what PS says on Tuesday and let you know. In meantime i'm going to try and chill out a bit about it as it won;t change anything (just making me v tired this not sleeping lark!)
Angelkitten - OH only works away now and again so not too bad but I do struggle to sleep when he's not here so get the cats and my little girl in with me instead! LOL xx
katealex3
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 18th June 2009, 6:26 pm

Soo sorry you are still having these concerns....try and take it easy on yourself......you will feel better and more able to feel more confident at the consultation too. It may just be something that will settle in time. Thinking of you Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 19th June 2009, 12:42 pm

Cant be of much help hun, but just wanted to wish you lots of luck chick. Keep us all updated xxxx Hug
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 19th June 2009, 2:12 pm

Good luck with seeing the surgeon, make sure you lay down to show him what happens so he can see the problem, i do hope it gets rectified for you soon & then you can start to enjoy your new boobs x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 20th June 2009, 10:39 am

Sorry to hear this hun, but sounds like you ll get it sorted, hope so, good luck and keep us posted xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down