Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXAM POST BA

+4
misf1
angie8131
jenniferrf1
g0902
8 posters

Go down

EXAM POST BA Empty EXAM POST BA

Post by g0902 25th April 2013, 4:07 pm

Hi girls,

I am sure many of yous are aware, but for those who arent, I have my BA booked for the 5th June.(woohoo) I am still in uni and my exam period is next month. However.... if i need to repeat any exams they will be from the 19th August.. Do you think this would be enough time after the op to be able to sit an exam? (Lots of writing!)

xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 616

Back to top Go down

EXAM POST BA Empty Re: EXAM POST BA

Post by jenniferrf1 25th April 2013, 5:03 pm

Hey, im probs not too much help as im Pre BA still but i thought ild comment to say your not alone in being distracted from revision because of this forum haha, im in my 3rd year at uni with exams coming up next month too but im still on here all the time...cant help it!
like i say im pre ba, but most girls on here have 1-2 weeks of work and although they say that there sore afterwards, there okay so i think you should be fine if you do have any resits :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 25th April 2013, 5:10 pm

Hey g0902
Ppl take two weeks off work as its usually a daily thing with long hours and possibly risks of needing to lift stuff. If u had an exam a week post op I'd say ud still be able to sit it. But 2, 1/2 months post op I'd imagine ud be able to do anything as long as there are no complications. Fingers crossed u don't need to retake any exams but if u do I see no reason why u can't. Xx
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1404

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th April 2013, 6:09 pm

I'm sure you'll be fine to sit your exam hun. Most people go back to work after 2 weeks.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 25th April 2013, 6:13 pm

jenniferrf1 wrote:Hey, im probs not too much help as im Pre BA still but i thought ild comment to say your not alone in being distracted from revision because of this forum haha, im in my 3rd year at uni with exams coming up next month too but im still on here all the time...cant help it!
like i say im pre ba, but most girls on here have 1-2 weeks of work and although they say that there sore afterwards, there okay so i think you should be fine if you do have any resits :) xx

I am majorly distracted!! haha I keep trying to convince myself i will just log in for 10 minutes :p definitely never happens!! haha especially with updates to my phone. also good luck for your exams, im sure you will do fab! Hopefully I wont have to, but i suppose I need to recognise it as a possibility. My exams consist of 3 hours of constant writing !! xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 25th April 2013, 6:14 pm

angie8131 wrote:Hey g0902
Ppl take two weeks off work as its usually a daily thing with long hours and possibly risks of needing to lift stuff. If u had an exam a week post op I'd say ud still be able to sit it. But 2, 1/2 months post op I'd imagine ud be able to do anything as long as there are no complications. Fingers crossed u don't need to retake any exams but if u do I see no reason why u can't. Xx

Thanks for your comment hun. Just pre-op nerves and considering every single possibility that may go wrong but hopefully all goes fine in both exams and my op!:) xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 25th April 2013, 6:21 pm

You'll be fine :) x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 25th April 2013, 6:38 pm

I had 3 hour essay exam, arm hurts midway! I remember in one I run out of things to say so I was making it up as I went along and actually laughing. Ended up with a very good mark lol
Ull be fine :)
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1404

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 25th April 2013, 6:43 pm

I get a sore arm and hand without any surgery so god knows what i will be like!! Lol & haha i did the same at alevel but unfortunately with law theres no making my own laws:( haha thanks hun xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 25th April 2013, 6:55 pm

i'm at uni too hun, had my BA during my easter break so had just over 2 weeks off before going back to uni. I'm in my final year so been doing lots of essays and writing etc. I'm 5 weeks now and pretty much 100% back to normal and i've had full use of my arms since around 2 and a half weeks post op so i'm sure you'll be fine :)
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 25th April 2013, 9:36 pm

newboobz wrote:i'm at uni too hun, had my BA during my easter break so had just over 2 weeks off before going back to uni. I'm in my final year so been doing lots of essays and writing etc. I'm 5 weeks now and pretty much 100% back to normal and i've had full use of my arms since around 2 and a half weeks post op so i'm sure you'll be fine :)

Thank you so much newboobz. Great to hear from girls in a similar position - really reassuring :) i will be almost 10 weeks post op so i should be grand just thought it was worth clarifying! hopefully i won't have to repeat any exams :p hope your final year is going well xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 25th April 2013, 10:09 pm

When's your exam in relation to your op??? (You are referring to resits). I'm asking because I planned on studying for the 2 week Easter break while I recovered - & literally didn't open a book because I was busy recovering! Yes it's physically exhausting have a BA, but for me, it was also mentally & emotionally tough in those early days.. You may have to deal with fragmented sleep, pain, meds, constipation etc.

I couldn't have done an exam in the first few weeks is what I'm saying. Exams require more than turning up on the day & being able to write - you have to be prepared waaaay before the day;)

Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 25th April 2013, 10:15 pm

my op is the 5th june and resist begin on the 19th august (so almost 11 weeks!) haha sounds so silly now when i think about it but just worried about interfering with studies

ideally i won't have to repeat at all - my studies have begun but just incase something goes wrong i want to be prepared! :) xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dollydaydream39 26th April 2013, 12:05 am

Good luck with your exams good luck I'm sure be fine. If you do have to resit it might be good idea to wear your sports bra for comfort. At 3 months p.o. I was still easing myself into wearing a bra for prolonged periods of time. But you'll be fine writing for 3 hours xx
dollydaydream39
dollydaydream39
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 26th April 2013, 5:51 am

You'll be totally fine! I didn't read the line about your exams being the month before your BA.
Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down