Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISTERS?!?!? Arch enemies more like!!!!

+3
angie8131
balamoryyellfruit
Welshdoll
7 posters

Go down

SISTERS?!?!? Arch enemies more like!!!! Empty SISTERS?!?!? Arch enemies more like!!!!

Post by Welshdoll 15th April 2013, 6:54 pm

Bit dramatic my title I know! BUT 4 weeks in and my right bazooka has decided it doesn't like the view in front and is heading to the right! panic
Now my PS made me fully aware that fake natural looking 'breasts' should never be TWINS and only sisters but mine are heading for a DNA test on jezza kyle at this rate! I love the shape of leftie and they are both softening up quickly now and the scars are super impressive!
Do u think rightie might still be swollen?! - this is the one that had a large amount of bleeding and keep me in Hosp for 4 days so would make sense?!? What else could it be?
it's concerning me a bit now i have the big bazooka reveal to my friends a week on Saturday - I might be forced to only show the left! i don't see PS till 13th June either so I've got a long period of worry ahead! xxx
Welshdoll
Welshdoll
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

SISTERS?!?!? Arch enemies more like!!!! Empty Re: SISTERS?!?!? Arch enemies more like!!!!

Post by balamoryyellfruit 15th April 2013, 7:06 pm

Hysterical DNA test on Jezza oh you evil woman making me belly laugh at 2 days post op! Have you got a picture trail? I'd need to have a peek to see what you mean. Oh hell i need to go and catch my breath Hysterical x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

SISTERS?!?!? Arch enemies more like!!!! Empty Re: SISTERS?!?!? Arch enemies more like!!!!

Post by angie8131 15th April 2013, 7:17 pm

Loving ur sense of humour welshdoll SISTERS?!?!? Arch enemies more like!!!! 557141
I'm sure it's all part of the process hun x
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1404

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshdoll 15th April 2013, 7:31 pm

I do try! :ok:
Have just updated my pic trail will pm u! Xxx
Welshdoll
Welshdoll
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th April 2013, 7:51 pm

Don't worry lovely, mine did exactly the same, I thought one of mine was heading for my back at one point or would be needing its own passport for its travels! But its all normal and over time the troublesome booby will start to behave itself and sit where its supposed to hun.... It does take 'time' though.

Loved your opening post Hysterical
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshdoll 15th April 2013, 8:04 pm

I really hope so cookie- might it be as I have just started sleeping in my side again??? :doh: xx
Welshdoll
Welshdoll
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 15th April 2013, 8:06 pm

my lefty is currently heading west... and righty has suddenly stopped being round and is now a weird oblong shape!! glad to know it's normal i was worried i'd pushed it into a weird direction cos thats the side i've been trying to sleep on xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 15th April 2013, 8:11 pm

Oh you girls do make me laugh!! Welshdoll with your jezza, cookie with your boobie on its travels, and newboobz with your oblong boobie!! I love this site, it's fantastic xx it definatly cheers me up x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th April 2013, 8:16 pm

Welshdoll wrote:I really hope so cookie- might it be as I have just started sleeping in my side again??? :doh: xx

Nahhhh....all normal hun. Its just finding its way into the pocket and can feel like its heading anywhere other than there for a time, but it does eventually find its way, don't worry. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmac 15th April 2013, 8:16 pm

Welsh doll, you avis always look fab!! Could I have a peek at your picture trail, would be good so see how round unders differ from my anatomicals!
Salmac
Salmac
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshdoll 15th April 2013, 8:28 pm

Salmac wrote:Welsh doll, you avis always look fab!! Could I have a peek at your picture trail, would be good so see how round unders differ from my anatomicals!

Of course you can I shall pm u details now- take no notice of the squiffy right one its having a few off days!! Xx
Welshdoll
Welshdoll
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 15th April 2013, 8:32 pm

Lisa34 wrote:Oh you girls do make me laugh!! Welshdoll with your jezza, cookie with your boobie on its travels, and newboobz with your oblong boobie!! I love this site, it's fantastic xx it definatly cheers me up x

Haha i agree! Wish you ladies would behave tonight, some of us still arent too spritely in getting to the loo in time before we pee ourselves ;) x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 15th April 2013, 8:52 pm

Welshdoll could I plz take a look too, mine haven't been doing much so I wanted to c how much change uve seen if ok? X
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshdoll 15th April 2013, 9:05 pm

Course u can angie will pm u now x
Welshdoll
Welshdoll
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 15th April 2013, 9:12 pm

Thanx xx
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 15th April 2013, 9:49 pm

Thanx for letting mr have a look, as I said in my PM, I can't notice any of that and ur boobies look amazing. I'd be over the moon with that x
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 15th April 2013, 9:49 pm

Just to clarify, no mr had a look I meant to say me lol
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down