Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First step taken

+4
balamoryyellfruit
Nicole
mais04
Bizzyboobs
8 posters

Go down

First step taken Empty First step taken

Post by Bizzyboobs 10th April 2013, 2:11 pm

Hi everyone, I have finally booked my consultation, very excited. It's the 24 th April so not too long. Any advice on questions to ask my surgeon. I have done lots of research and I know all his qualifications etc... My friend had hers done with him and she looks fab.... She's given me lots of advice. Which is nice. But bit unsure what to ask him. I've got pics of what I do and don't want. So any pointers be great......... My journey begins........
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

First step taken Empty Re: First step taken

Post by mais04 10th April 2013, 3:54 pm

Congrats! This is the fun bit, enjoy it. Who have you booked to see x
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 10th April 2013, 4:06 pm

even though you've done your research, ask about complications and risks...you want a surgeon who is going to be completely honest about even the negative aspects of a BA. and get him to reference everything he's saying to you specifically i.e if he says 'i'll give you overs' get him to explain exactly why these are best 'for you' etc xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 10th April 2013, 5:39 pm

Congratulations lovely, enjoy your consultation =] who is it with and what clinic? One of the mods should be along soon, they have like a check list to take into your consultation with you good luck x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 10th April 2013, 5:47 pm

Yay!! congrats on starting your BA journey!!
Like the other girls said make sure he tells you why he reccomends what he does for YOU!
Also on the side >> if you click where it says im new here where do i begin theres a really great print out of questions to ask the surgeon which ive used at my consults :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th April 2013, 7:34 pm

Don't be rushed in your consultation babe! I say that because I'm unsure where you're having your consultation but the larger clinics are renowned for some surgeons rushing through the consultation, so please don't allow this to happen to you.

Make sure you've ask everything you feel you need to know and most importantly that you fully understand it. Anything you're unsure of dont be afraid to ask the surgeon to explain lovely or if you don't feel something is right for you, ask their reasons why they feel they do.

Taking in pictures of the 'look' you like will help enormously. Men's mags such as Nuts have pics in there or there's a sticky at the top of the General Breast Augmenation section with pics for newbies that has lots of before and after pics so you may find a result you like there to print off and take with you to the consultation. A body type similar to your own also helps get the most realistic idea of what is possible for your body hun.

We have Breast Buddies own consultation notebook [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you like to take it with you. If you have difficulty printing it off just email me through my profile and I'll email it to you.

Good luck! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 10th April 2013, 8:33 pm

Hi there.
Mais04, I've booked to see vik vijh, going to see him at spire,worcester.all I've heard are good reports about him. So I hope he meets my expectations.

Newboobz, thanks for advice, I will ask about complications, and why he suggests whatever he does. I know I'm going to be going through loads, I am a bit of a chatterbox and like to know everything in depth. (Bit too much sometimes... Ha ha)

Cookie, thankyou for that Hunni, really appreciate it, I didn't realise that there was a sticky with before and afters, I will have a look. I've got couple of pictures.... Will probably end up taking a catalogue full. Im excited but nervous too... I just want to make sure I ask everything. I know I will come out and think, I wish I asked this and wish I'd asked that. Will keep you posted.

Thankyou all xxxxxxx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 10th April 2013, 8:53 pm

congrats! SO exciting and nerve-ridden at the same time.

I only had 2 consults. I really didn't want to pay for the second one, but glad I did as he's the one I went for. I'd advise you see someone else - even if it makes you more certain of why you are choosing the one you think you've already chosen! I was advised on this forum and it was extremely valuable.

My first consult didn't show pics of his work. The second did. That was huge for me.. how dare he tell me that showing pics was of no use as all of our anatomy is different?! I am spending 4 grand - I want to see your work for goodness sake!
Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 10th April 2013, 9:00 pm

Thankyou boo dreams, I want to see pics, a catalogue of his work, I'm also having upper blephs done, hopefully at same time... So I know I'm going to have some discomfort. I will see another surgeon too. When I did my research I narrowed my search down to 3 surgeons.....who did you go with?
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 10th April 2013, 9:04 pm

Good luck :-)) x
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 10th April 2013, 9:32 pm

Thankyou princessjo30 x
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 10th April 2013, 10:57 pm

I went with someone I couldn't find any reviews on- but I questioned him to death & he answered me to death- so I was satisfied. I also was uneasy with some of the answers my first consult gave, and really didn't like his way of doing BA.. So I knew. You'll know.
Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down