Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many sports bras do you need?

+3
Lisa34
loclo26
Guard27
7 posters

Go down

How many sports bras do you need? Empty How many sports bras do you need?

Post by Guard27 4th April 2013, 7:48 am

Hi,

Have my ba on the 16th with John Pereira- I went to see him on tues and he told me to buy a firm support sports bra (he didn't recommend the Macom as said v expensive for little extra support) one band size and one cup size up. I took his advice and bought a bra from m and s (which I use now for training and find v comfortable). Just wondering if 1 is enough? Won't I need at least 2 or do you just live in the 1 bra for a while?

Thanks x
Guard27
Guard27
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

How many sports bras do you need? Empty Re: How many sports bras do you need?

Post by loclo26 4th April 2013, 7:53 am

I've got 2 at the minute because I wanted to wash one etc. But saying that my partner is going out to get me another 2 in a 34 band, my 32 I've got on now is just too tight on my ribs x x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 4th April 2013, 7:55 am

Yeah you will need a couple, and pick up some band extenders aswell to allow for swelling x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Guard27 4th April 2013, 8:35 am

Thanks girls! Loclo I meant to ask- is the onesie a godsend? Should I get one of them as well?
Guard27
Guard27
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurenx 4th April 2013, 8:43 am

Heyy Hun i had surgery with Mr Pereira 13 days ago he is fantastic. I have two sports bras from m&s i bought a twin pack for 25 pounds one white and one black so im able to swap between them when the other is being washed.

What size and implant are you having with Mr P xx
xlaurenx
xlaurenx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Guard27 4th April 2013, 9:05 am

Hi Lauren- I saw we were both having mr pereira and been following your journey- handsome isn't he! I am having 500 cc anatomical high profile partial unders- seems v big but I have pre breastfeeding boobs so need to fill what I've been left with. I know you've had a few problems but are you happy with the results/stiches etc? Did he follow you 'like' photos? Sort for all the questions but your the only other person I have found that has had him do you boobs ( a friend had a facelift with him and looks amazing!)
Guard27
Guard27
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurenx 4th April 2013, 9:14 am

Yes he is very handsome and such a lovely man. I had a problem yday were my puppy may have caused damage but im ok just in a little pain. Its just put my recovery in one boob back slightly.

I gave him pictures of the look i liked and i also gave him pictures of what i didnt like and he took these into theartre with him. I saw him last thursday to get my stiches out and he answered all the questions i had post op. I am also seeing him again next thursday for my second post op appointment.

I am having days were i love my new boobs and then the next day im thinking there to small but i know this is all normal to get mixed emotions after op as they have to go through so many changes. 500cc is quite a bit bigger than what i had so you should end up a fantastic size.

Where abouts are you having your surgery? xx
xlaurenx
xlaurenx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guard27 4th April 2013, 9:42 am

I read about your puppy pulling you- glad your a bit happier now about it.

I'm having it at somerfield in Maidstone- I live in west malling so it's its 15mins away- I an staying over night and been there a few time with other things (non cosmetic!) so feel quite at home there- although it is a bit tired looking I'm glad it's close for the car journey. My children are bob v young so really worried about that but am going to move to my parents in day 6 so they can help me for a week or so (husband is busy at work so can't really help that much).

I'm more worried about being one big boob than being too small, but I have to trust his judgement and he thinks I'll get a good result- it's so nerve racking though- I go from being super excited to really wondering why I just don't accept my body for what it is. It's been a real roller coaster. All in all are you glad you had it done?
Guard27
Guard27
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guard27 4th April 2013, 9:45 am

Excuse my spelling- on iPhone and it has a mind of it's own sometimes!
Guard27
Guard27
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 4th April 2013, 10:08 am

The 2 pack M&S are great! Comfy and reasonably priced too x
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurenx 4th April 2013, 10:16 am

I was the same only a 15-20 minute drive from the clinic. Make sure u have a pillow for the journey tho as the pot holes in the road are awful and u will feel every bump. My son just turned two and there would of been no way id of coped at home with him alone my oh booked just over a week off work and ive managed since. How old are your children?

I was the same hun excited one minute and then nervous the next and on the day i was was fine no nerves at all until mr p came in to see me and said id being going down soon then i was pacing round the room like mad.

Im soooo glad i had it done no regrets and im now looking forward to the changes and mile stones il be hitting like gettin into wires, being able to wear certain clothes i couldnt before hand and being able to wear swimwear on my hen do in june in spain and feel confident.

Your be fine sweet and before you know it your be on the other side of your ba journey xxxxx
xlaurenx
xlaurenx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 4th April 2013, 10:20 am

Guard onesies are fab, so comfortable and they zip up too which is really helpful x x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 4th April 2013, 10:48 am

I have bought two in a 38DD which is a band size up so that when i wash one i have always got one to wear. Then once the swelling goes down and those start to slacken (if they start to slacken cos they feel quite tight now in all honesty) I will go and get fitted and buy a sports bra in a proper size =] x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th April 2013, 11:25 am

You're going to need at least two bras hun. One on and one for the wash!

Onesies are fab after your BA. Really cosy and comfy. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guard27 4th April 2013, 11:49 am

Thanks all- right more shopping then! What a shame!

Lauren my children are 9 months - just- and 2 and 2 months so a LOT of lifting- I must be mad to have this done now but ibwanted to have it done before I went back to work and now it looks like that might be happening anyway!
Guard27
Guard27
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down