Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sports bras !

5 posters

Go down

sports bras ! Empty sports bras !

Post by willows 2nd April 2013, 11:31 pm

well i usually wear 34a/32b bras i said i wanted to be a DD and am having 340cc overs...

i have bought:

36D m&s zip front (36 incase of swelling at beginning)

34DD 2pack m&s sports bras

34D Triumph Triaction Extreme

32DD 2 pack tesco sports bras

so hopefully one will be the right size !
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

sports bras ! Empty Re: sports bras !

Post by willows 2nd April 2013, 11:45 pm

im also thinking of getting a Z bra in 32DD as i found one for £28......i want a good make bra in each size just incase as i want my boobies perfect and in right bra from day 1 - am i wasting money?
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 2nd April 2013, 11:59 pm

i think it's a good idea to get a good range of sizes. I bought a macom but ended up swelling so bad it didn't fit so then had the stress of sending my other half out looking for sports bras and as you can imagine he had no idea what to do and it wasn't until day 3 that i was finally in a sports bra that fit. So as long as you keep the tags on you can return whichever ones don't fit however be warned the first bra i managed to find that fit was a 36c, then i had to go up to 36d and then ribcage swelling went down so i can now fit in my macom but would have had to buy a 34dd. so you may end up using a few of them even if for only a few days each!! xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by StaceyGarrett22 3rd April 2013, 12:02 am

I went from a small 32b to have size d after implants (unders). I havnt been properly measured to see what size i actually am as i only got my surgery on fri 29th. I bought a medium sports bra from primark and they are really stretchy. They take shape to the fitting of your boob and i have had loads of support by it X
StaceyGarrett22
StaceyGarrett22
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 3rd April 2013, 6:32 am

I bought a macom in a medium, a shock absorber in a 34dd, and 2 pack of m&s sports bras in a 34D and 34DD. I wore my macom straight after surgery and it was brilliant, and then went onto my m&s 34D sports bras, and my 34DD shock absorber, I think the sizes on the shock absorbers come out slightly smaller than the m&s ones. But since then I have had to move on to my 34 DD m&s bras. But they still don't seem to fit perfectly. But I read a tread yesterday that said the triumph tri action extreme was really good, I'm going to get one myself x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd April 2013, 11:34 am

Be sure you keep the receipts and leave tags on the bras hun because you're not going to need all of those at all. You only need two (one on, one washed) if you want more that's up to you, but its unnecessary to spend lots of money sweetheart, so take back what you don't need lovely.

I'd also suggest if you need high impact after surgery that you don't use the Tesco bras... Just from experience babe they don't give half the support a good high impact bras such as the M&S ones and the Triumph you have already babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 3rd April 2013, 8:47 pm

cookie i bought the marks and spencer ones over a month ago so cant take them back i got abit excited to quickly! ahh well least im prepared i wouldnt have wanted to not have the right size sports bra and stress i spose x
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 3rd April 2013, 9:03 pm

You can always stick them on EBay if you can't take them back.
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 3rd April 2013, 11:21 pm

very true lisa i will def put the ones i wont need on ebay got them in a sale anyways so wont lose much money :)
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down