Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertisements & random downloads

+10
angie8131
balamoryyellfruit
2nd time lucky
loclo26
Blueeyedsoul13
tinkerbell24
COOKIE
Lisa34
kay
Cazzyxo
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Advertisements & random downloads  - Page 3 Empty Re: Advertisements & random downloads

Post by COOKIE 5th August 2013, 10:47 am

MrsB - if you clear your cache (data and cookies) you'll have no need to use your back click hun. This will eradicate the problem for you.

I can only apologise for any upset or distress at boyfriend/husband and possibly children being around if this does happen.

This is totally out of my hands girls and if I had the power to sort it straight away you girls know I would. I do try very hard to run a tight ship here, but this is a 'free forum' and the advertisers that pay the host of the server that supplies forums such as this somehow find a route to redirect. Deleting that information from your computer/tablet/phone eradicates that route entirely. They no longer have that information to get through that route, so please girls... Its very simple to clear the cache.

I know its not on for me to ask you to go to the trouble right now of doing this, but for now, until the owner actually responds to my complaint, this is all I can advise and clearing your cache WILL sort out the problem on your end.

Hopefully the owner of the server will get this sorted very soon.

Again. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing to any one of our members Give You 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3