Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

worried

3 posters

Go down

worried Empty worried

Post by adele49704 21st March 2013, 1:48 pm

I have had my pre op now just waiting on my op date but my surgeon has not mentioned anything about the profile at all is this normal?
adele49704
adele49704
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

worried Empty Re: worried

Post by COOKIE 21st March 2013, 2:13 pm

I'm afraid when having surgery on the NHS it does seem tht the surgeons don't take not the time to explain things like profile, size and implant shape, its just of matter of "well, you need it done, so that's what we'll do"!

I'd suspect though that as your your surgery is due to 'need' rather than want the chances are you will have partials lovely, due to so little breast tissue. Unless your breasts are tuberous and then there's a good possibility you may have overs.

If you have the opportunity to see your surgeon again before surgery do ask these questions babe. I'm sure your surgeon would be more than happy to answer. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshdoll 21st March 2013, 4:42 pm

Adele,
I had mine done on Monday with the NHS and for me it was a case of you get what your given....I thought I would be having 300cc anatomical unders and got 325cc high profile round unders! There was no discussion with PS around sizes shaped profiles etc he has given me what he thinks will suit me- I am happy to just have some boobs to be honest with you!! It's a bit crappy not knowing much but as you can imagine the NHS surgeons are very busy performing life saving/changing operations day in day out our elective surgery is not going to be on the top of the priority list for them... nope

I hope it all goes very smoothly for you, I should think as you have had your pre op already your actual op date shall be very soon :ok: xxx
Welshdoll
Welshdoll
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down