Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast augmentation and pregnancy

4 posters

Go down

Breast augmentation and pregnancy Empty Breast augmentation and pregnancy

Post by COOKIE 16th March 2013, 10:30 am

If you are considering breast augmentation, your future pregnancy plans should be factored into your decision. Although breast augmentation will not interfere with your ability to become pregnant, it will affect the results of any breast augmentation you obtain now. For this reason, some women choose to delay breast augmentation until after they are finished having children.

During a consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon, ask to them discuss the potential impact of pregnancy on your breast augmentation. It's important to make an informed decision about whether or not now is the right time for you to undergo the procedure.

How Does Pregnancy Impact Your Breast Augmentation?
Your breasts will inevitably change during pregnancy to accommodate the needs of your new child, and breastfeeding can take a toll on the laxity of your breast skin. Once breastfeeding is over, the new looseness in your skin may change the relationship between your breast tissue and your breast implants (if you have them). This may lead to sagging problems, or simply a change in the overall appearance of your breasts. You may need a revision breast augmentation in order to restore your pre-pregnancy results.

How Does Breast Augmentation Affect Breastfeeding?
Many studies have shown that breast implants do not affect the safety of breastfeeding. There is no risk of silicone leaking into your breast milk, even if your breast implant has ruptured. The cohesive gel material used in silicone breast implants is designed to stay in place during a rupture - and besides, the molecules used in this compound are much too large to pass through your milk ducts.

In most cases, your ability to breastfeed should not be affected by breast implants. However, some incision locations - especially the peri-areolar breast augmentation incision - can increase the risk of your milk ducts being disrupted. If you plan on breastfeeding in the future, your plastic surgeon may recommend using a transaxillary or inframammary incision location instead.

The Right Time to Have Breast Augmentation
Ultimately, if you are planning on having children anytime in the near future, it's best to wait until you are finished with pregnancy and breastfeeding before getting a breast augmentation. That way, you can address the cosmetic fallout of pregnancy on your breasts at the same time you enhance them. Many women feel even more rejuvenated by breast augmentation after pregnancy, since it helps them recapture a more youthful overall appearance.

Source HERE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Breast augmentation and pregnancy Empty Re: Breast augmentation and pregnancy

Post by misf1 16th March 2013, 7:31 pm

Fab advice. Although I thought about the pregnancy thing and waiting, but the world might end tomorrow and I wanted to feel good now. So I am prepared for a further op if needed after children to perk my augmented boobs up if needed. It is something we all really need to consider though.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Redtulip123 16th March 2013, 7:52 pm

I've had 2 pregnancies and breast fed both for a couple of months. My boobs still look good but I was flat to start with and only had small implants. I would say I only grew by one cup size when pregnant and now if anything they look even more natural. Guess everyone is different though.
Redtulip123
Redtulip123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 18th March 2013, 11:06 am

Interesting read. I do plan on having kids but not anytime soon, at least 4 years to be honest. And for me with having tuberous breasts I may never be able to breast feed, it's impossible to judge so i might as well do it now while i'm young =] x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down