Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scar still bleeding after 4 wks?

+5
mareemy
Mia
LJK
misf1
kesall
9 posters

Go down

Scar still bleeding after 4 wks? Empty Scar still bleeding after 4 wks?

Post by kesall 13th June 2009, 6:34 pm

Hi, im a newby & 4 weeks ago i had a Lift,implant & nipple correction, so therefore i have what is called the anchor scar! I have been back several times to see my nurse & she seems fine about this but im getting worried as one scar (T-Junction) is still wet & bleeding, has anyone else had this problem? & could you give me any advice, tnx x Boobs
kesall
kesall
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Scar still bleeding after 4 wks? Empty Re: Scar still bleeding after 4 wks?

Post by kesall 13th June 2009, 6:36 pm

P.s im loving my new boobs & the scarring everywhere apart from the mentioned is FAB!! 👍
kesall
kesall
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 13th June 2009, 7:28 pm

Sorry hun I only had crease scars and they only bled after stitches were taken out. I'm sure with yours due to the fact that the skin is thinner and stretched where your scars are it should be ok. I would call your nurse/ps if you are worried. I'm sure someone who has had a similar op to you will be along to help out and put your mind at ease.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LJK 13th June 2009, 8:26 pm

Hi i don't know whether this will sting or not, but the only thing i can think of is to bath your scars with some salty tepid water. The salt will clean everything incase theres an infection and will help it dry out. I'm not trained in any medical profession, but i know salty water is great for drying things up. Might be worth checking with the nurse again, or if you don't feel like you're getting anywhere, go and see your gp. Good luck.
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 13th June 2009, 9:22 pm

I would have thought the nurse should have been more informative and helpfull to you. It is not good feeling you are not getting proper advice and aftercare...I would ring again, and ask what you should be doing exactly to aid healing and when it is likely to settle. Take Care. xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by mareemy 13th June 2009, 10:18 pm

Re LJK's post : "i don't know whether this will sting or not, but the only thing i can think of is to bath your scars with some salty tepid water"- my PS said ON NO ACCOUNT should I get my scars wet before they have healed...... Don't want to diss LJK, but perhaps best get nedical opinion....

Hope it heals up soon
Mareemy X
mareemy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by kesall 14th June 2009, 8:24 am

Thanks so much for all your replies, i did travel back down & see my nurse & surgeon & they just said it was taking a bit longer to heal & gave me saline & steri strips to put on but im just comparing it to my other scars because they are all closed & scabless (sorry) i paniced a bit, i'll just keep doing it & see whats what, im back in 3 mths, tnx again xxxx
kesall
kesall
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LJK 14th June 2009, 9:23 am

mareemy wrote:Re LJK's post : "i don't know whether this will sting or not, but the only thing i can think of is to bath your scars with some salty tepid water"- my PS said ON NO ACCOUNT should I get my scars wet before they have healed...... Don't want to diss LJK, but perhaps best get nedical opinion....

Hope it heals up soon
Mareemy X

Sorry !! :pale: it was just a thought, as i said probably best to see your gp and get medical advise, if you're not getting anywhere with the nurse. Didn't mean to give you duff information :dunno: .
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by kesall 14th June 2009, 12:29 pm

Hi, u didnt give me duff info im grateful for any advise lol tnx xxxx
kesall
kesall
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 14th June 2009, 12:41 pm

Seems you feel a little happier 👍

If you keep doing as they suggested, which sounds like it will do the trick.....I am sure it will heal in good time. It is worrying..we all expect everything to heal together.

Take care, and let us know how you get on. Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 14th June 2009, 7:34 pm

Hiya welcome to the forum :allo: hope its getting better, it should be clotting though after 4 weeks x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 14th June 2009, 8:21 pm

I agree with Nads, 4 weeks is rather long for it to still be 'bleeding' i thought it would've dried up by now, don't be fobbed off as for it to be bleeding means there is an opening still there somewhere & you need to take utmost care to keep the area clean & as dry as possible, lots of hand washing before touching the area (to do steri-strips) and i wouldn't allow this bleeding to go on for too long, if it's not improved in a week i would go back hunni, good luck xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by kesall 15th June 2009, 12:27 am

Hi, i think it is slightly better but as u say i feel it should be healing @ the same pace. My theory right or wrong is when i was post op & they were like solid footballs the stitching round the Aerola burst (thats wot it looks like) cos its bn there from t start, it has started semi healing (not so deep looking) round the edge of the wound on the T junction but still red & weeping/bleeding in tne middle!? The other thing i found weird is i've been making sure my hygiene etc & dressing is done exactly as informed & when i've SLOWLY(nervously every time) taken off my steri's i've managed to Tear a bit of skin off a bit of my boob that doesnt even have a scar!?!?!?! Whats that about (p.s obviously i dont heal to well!!) Dont u think tho u have a mental pic in ur head of wot u want? & when it doesnt look like that u think WTF?? Screwy
kesall
kesall
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 15th June 2009, 7:15 am

Did you have drains? Was it weeping clear/bit **naughty word** liquid? I know uplifts take longer to heal so maybe carry on with the advice of your ps and it should heal up soon x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 15th June 2009, 10:30 am

Hiya hun mine were still scabby after 4 weeks and took a little longer to heal, just aslong as your keeping them clean, and applying steri strips they should heal up in there own time like nads said i think uplifts will take a little longer to heal aswell.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 18th June 2009, 2:39 pm

nads wrote:Did you have drains? Was it weeping clear/bit **naughty word** liquid? I know uplifts take longer to heal so maybe carry on with the advice of your ps and it should heal up soon x

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical The autocencor is RUBS!!!!

Hows it going now lovely? Has it started to dry up?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down