Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back home gutted

5 posters

Go down

Back home gutted Empty Back home gutted

Post by towie 2nd March 2013, 10:39 am

Hi ladies

I went to riverside for my revision surgery this morning but didn't have it done when mr m saw my boobies he said I had the start of CC he said he could have done my op today but it would be more than likely I would have to return in the future to sort out the cc I said I would rather wait and see and do it all at once . He want to see me in April am totally gutted I thought the pain in my boobs the last month or so was due to the skin sagging .how do they tell what stage you need surgery for cc ? Will it happen again am so gutted am in tears just feel like saying just take them out !

growl
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Back home gutted Empty Re: Back home gutted

Post by mrsball 2nd March 2013, 10:50 am

Awww so sorry to read this hunny, I'm sorry I can't help re. Cc complication but I know our lovely cookie will have some great advise x sending hugs x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 2nd March 2013, 11:04 am

Hello Mrsball

Thank you , yes I am sure the lovely cookie will give me some good advise

Xxxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd March 2013, 11:12 am

aw lovely I have no advice but wanted to say that i hope it all works out for you xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 2nd March 2013, 4:05 pm

Thank you tinkerbell xxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 2nd March 2013, 4:42 pm

Hug xxx
That is absolutely **naughty word** babe xxx
I am gutted for you, it's the last thing any of us want, however at least you ps recognised it asap and already has a care plan in place for you xxx
I know it's not gonna help right now xxxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd March 2013, 6:00 pm

I'm not really sure why you were refused surgery hun, other than that it would be because it would take more time for the surgery and maybe his schedule just couldn't afford to give the additional time needed.

What he said to you doesn't really make sense hun, had he done the surgery and removed the capsule with a full capsulectomy and then replaced with new implants, then unless you're very susceptible to having CC which he can't possibly know unless you have had it 2 or 3 times I can't see why he said you'd only return again in the future.

In fact his statement doesn't make sense at all - if he sorts the CC out now. Why would you have to return?

he said he could have done my op today but it would be more than likely I would have to return in the future to sort out the cc

CC is caused by the capsule surrounding the implant thickening or shrinking over time and it squeezes the implant - if he removed the capsule, he would have removed the problem. I have never known ANYBODY with CC be refused surgery because in two months which is the time he says he wants to see you again they might come back again with the problem.

Asking to see you again in April, just 2 months away, just probably opens his window to book you in for surgery again lovely with more time to treat the problem with a capsulectomy too.

I'm so sorry babe. I can see no other reason why you were refused today, other than he just didnt have time to deal with the additional surgery required which he should have seen when he initially saw you.

Big hugs hun Hug at least you know you will be having the surgery soon anyway lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 2nd March 2013, 6:15 pm

Hi cookie

I was gowned up and ready and wasn't too nervous just wanted things sorted when he came in to draw on me he said this is more than just a lift he said it looks like cc and had a good feel of my boobs and said I had cc he asked if I had any pain recently I said yes over the last 2 months had a sore aching feeling especially in my right boob, I thought that this was just due to my skin sagging . He said no its cc he said he was happy to to the lift today but said if the cc got worse then it would mean further surgery I said I would rather have both done at the same time so he said to make an appointment to see him in April to discuss my options . I am totally gutted with it all been in tears all day , i will now have to cancel my week of work and think of an excuse and rebook it again . How do they tell what stage it is ? Am so confused ,

Thank you so much for your reply cookie xxxxxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd March 2013, 6:58 pm

No problem hunni, I'm happy to help Hug

He said no its cc he said he was happy to to the lift today but said if the cc got worse then it would mean further surgery

So he would have done the lift for you if you'd said yes and not removed the capsule causing the problem? Shocked

Dear oh dear nope I'm sure now that time was the problem. Its either this or be warned hun, you may possibly be asked to pay more if he feels you do need a capsulectomy. He might not, but I just can't get my head around why he just didnt do the op. it wouldn't have been a problem for him to do it altogether.

But enough of that now, you're home and you have STILL have your surgery to look forward to lovely, so stay focused on that babe. You weren't refused because of a medical condition that meant you'd be unable to ever have surgery, just postponed to enable the surgeon to revise your surgery plan. So try and think positive hun. As hard as it might feel for you right now, you CAN and WILL have your surgery lovely.

When you go back in April you'll be a bit more informed too about what is possible if you do have CC so you'll be better armed when you have the consultation with lots more info and we'll be here to guide you right through it gorgeous.

I hope you're filling your face and having a tipple of whoever your fancy is after fasting hun, comfort food and a drop of your choice might not be a substitute for today, but. It will make you feel just that wee bit better hun Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd March 2013, 7:11 pm

and having a tipple of whoever your fancy

That's whatever, not whoever Shocked oooerrrrrr. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 2nd March 2013, 7:17 pm

Hi cookie

Thank you so much for your advise my fiancé also said its because he didn't have time to do both and was not happy ! I am just tucking into pizza and a very large gin and tonic xxxxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd March 2013, 7:23 pm

Good for you gorgeous, my hubby's just pouring me a cosmopolitan so 'cheers' babe vino and here's to knowing the best boobs come to those who wait! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down