Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help choosing width, size, projection..

3 posters

Go down

Help choosing width, size, projection.. Empty Help choosing width, size, projection..

Post by VV 24th January 2013, 1:59 pm

I am having my implants changed due to capsular contraction. My BA was last March and my nipples are now sitting at different levels because of the hardening. At the moment I have Allergan Inspira Biocell 485cc that are 13.25cm diameter with 5.4cm projection, under the muscle. I am a 36DD. My breasts do not feel as pert as I would like them nor do I have the cleavage that I would like. Would it be advisable for me to have a larger implant or higher projection but narrower implant to achieve more of an uplift? Is anybody able to advise me how the different sizes, projection and weight of the implant effect the final shape or is there somewhere that you can go in London where they can advise you? I struggle with conversation from my surgeon and feel unable to quiz him too much on size and shape. Thank you for any advise offered
VV
VV
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Help choosing width, size, projection.. Empty Re: Help choosing width, size, projection..

Post by lil-happy-jo 24th January 2013, 9:09 pm

Hi, just going by what my surgeon said today, so please don't take this answer as cert. My BWD is 13.8cm, he explained that the implant should, technically, be smaller than the breast by 0.5 cm to 1cm. However if it is 1.5 cm smaller then it prob wont be big enough. Look at the right hand side of the home page, look at 'where do i start' click on the 2nd option and there is a link regarding BWD. Hope this helps x
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Help choosing width, size, projection.. Empty Re: Help choosing width, size, projection..

Post by VV 26th January 2013, 3:44 pm

Thank you so much, I have checked my BWD which seems to be rather large (18cm)! I will discuss the possibility of a wider implant as maybe this will make them seem fuller. I had assumed that by asking for a higher projection and higher cc this would give a fuller more pert effect but maybe I need a wider implant to do this? Thanks for your advise x
VV
VV
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 26th January 2013, 4:02 pm

Have you looked at the implant catalogue and product info? they give weight, size, projection etc. Sorry I cant be of more help, hopefully someone with more experience can give you some better advice x
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 26th January 2013, 4:43 pm

From my understanding...the higher the profile then the narrower the base which can at times mean less cleavage but more projection and the wider the base the more chance of cleavage there is but not necessarily as much fullness. It really does depend on your anatomy and only a surgeon can really give you advice that is accurate.
Could you not see a different surgeon for advice or check the "ask a surgeon" forum on here...id put a link but i don't know how to but you can find it if you scroll though the list of forums at the bottom of the page. X
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 26th January 2013, 5:02 pm

Just realised your in the "ask a surgeon " forum :doh: sorry! X
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down