Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pain/sensation u never expected to get

+7
CharFaye
Kurukullachis
Kmaise3
vickeysmith
zoe1850
miss_vie
tinkerbell24
11 posters

Go down

pain/sensation u never expected to get Empty pain/sensation u never expected to get

Post by tinkerbell24 19th January 2013, 2:32 am

so like it said whats the pain or sensation you never expected

mine were the back ache and nipple hypersensivity!! xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

pain/sensation u never expected to get Empty Re: pain/sensation u never expected to get

Post by miss_vie 19th January 2013, 6:36 am

I expected back ache to a degree but I have an ache one side as soonas I get into bed didn't expect that and it then makes it impossible to sleep! Pins and needles feeling across lower breast and nipples that was a surprise !xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

pain/sensation u never expected to get Empty Re: pain/sensation u never expected to get

Post by zoe1850 19th January 2013, 8:02 am

I expected some back pain but not so bad! specially in that last bone at the base of the spine, no matter how many pillows i use this place is still very painful and makes it very difficult to sleep...
in my case boobs and nipples are totally numb so dont feel any discomfort there (yet)...just when i wake up i feel a big pressure like an elephant sitting at my chest but it disappears as i get up.
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by vickeysmith 19th January 2013, 8:06 am

Movement of the implant... Sends shivers down my spine x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 19th January 2013, 8:23 am

The backache! It was the worst by far! And it lasted ages!
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 19th January 2013, 8:38 am

Neckache and burney nips.. I was numb on my nipples last time, have all sensations now (nurse flicked them haha) but where my areola s are healing it sometimes feels like they're on fire!
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 19th January 2013, 8:51 am

Yeh, fire nips
Boobie trumps
Swollen jaw? Weird one, don't know if it was actually to do with BA
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 19th January 2013, 9:01 am

Oh and stinging nips! Almost forgot about that! Ouchie! ;-(
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th January 2013, 9:07 am

I never expected to have pain in my ribs... My boobs yeah! No probs with anything I experienced there, after all they had just been operated on, but I wasn't prepared for rib pain. I felt like the surgeon must riiiiiiiiiped one out for a laugh then stamped it vamped HARD lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th January 2013, 9:12 am

its funny how we all have a few wee diff things. thought it would be good for newbies and pre BA people tp read xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe1850 19th January 2013, 9:15 am

oh and I forgot, throat pain! i guess due to the tube they insert during surgery for breathing, i didnt expect that but woke up with really dry and sore throat, this lasted for the first 2 days and got better the more i drinked and kept it warm with a small scarf...
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th January 2013, 9:17 am

yeah i always need retubed as they struggle to get me wakened and always have a sote throat after GA XX
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 19th January 2013, 9:17 am

With my 1st ba I never knew or was prepared for morning boob, the feeling of them being like lead weights and that feeling of the blood rushing to them when you sit up.... sick

Insions burning and stinging pain, yes backache from stoopiing. X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 19th January 2013, 9:43 am

Yes I had sore throat for a good three-four days was horrible! Morning boob, particularly bad this morning!! Stiff shoulders from slouching! xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 19th January 2013, 11:26 am

Last GA i had my lips were all bleeding and ripped, its wasnt until i spent four weeks in recovery for my placement i realised why lol, when your coming round alot of people rip it out them selves but they dont remember. Wierd your body just knows get this out. Also charfaye bet your jaw hurt because soon as you are asleep they do a jaw thrust to open the airways to put tube in and some times they have to been a bit firmer it you clench you jaw. I wish i had this op before i did this placement i do not like being out of control at all and even though i see how the patients come round and are ok i have this ridiculous thought im the one this time who wont. lol xx
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by MissAlexaEll 19th January 2013, 1:41 pm

Snap Cookie!!! RIB PAIN!! Feels like someone has punched me in the ribs both sides and there so tender to touch :/, stingy incisions too

Also got numbness/pins & neeedles in my jaw left arm and hand the first day i was home but went back to the hosp and everything was fine and maybe had a trapped nerve x x x x x x

PS. Kate stop worrying, I'll be there to make sure you wake up missy!!! :)
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down