Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is this to be expected?

5 posters

Go down

is this to be expected? Empty is this to be expected?

Post by wend 15th December 2010, 10:22 am

Hi i no lot`s are to happen in the months ahead, but what that is i`m still unsure of so if i ramble on about what`s happen to me at the mo i`m hoping i`ll get a oh fine i had that (oh i do hope so ). Ok i`m 16 days post op and now back to sleeping on my side so the inital pain has gone. I had that cracking sound at first on one side but like you ladies said it lasted a few days. I still have no feeling in my nipple on the right but just last night i was walking up the stairs and felt a funny tickly water bubble like feeling just under my left nipple. Not pain full just liquid feeling. I`ts still there , if i jiggle from side to side i can feel it . It feels contained and small but really annoying coz every time i walk it tickles. Can this be fluid again?. My skin is so sensitive too at the mo on the left more as i have more sensation. Even just my clothes seem to feel like they are chaffing (like when you first start breast feeding and sore to the touch) When i walk about for long periods they feel like they are contracting into tight balls and the only time i`m unaware of them is sitting quietly watching tv. Dont get me wrong i absolutely love them ,even if naked they still look like a pair of comedy boobs but will there be a time when thye skin feels like nothing? they wobble? and get back to squishey? and no funny fluidy wobbles under my nipple?. x
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

is this to be expected? Empty Re: is this to be expected?

Post by COOKIE 15th December 2010, 12:24 pm

The trickling sensation is normal hun, don't worry.... It's just the nerves healing that are creatin this feeling, it's a good sign that sensation is returning! Not pleasant I know when they become ultra sensitive and you get these weird feelings but it's perfectly fine hun and does settle down. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by wend 15th December 2010, 1:26 pm

Thanks cookie, the right nipple is so numb it feels totally dead i wonder if that one will ever get sensation? You hit the nail on the head what i`m feeling is wierd sensations, i didn`t realise i was such a worrier i`m not in every day life. Just so glad i found you girls cheers Wend xxx
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th December 2010, 1:34 pm

Give your right nipple time hun, you're VERY early days and it can take anything up a year post-op for feelings return... we all worry an have concerns hun, no matter how prepared we are, just glad we can be here for you. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 15th December 2010, 3:04 pm

My nipples didnt have any sensation in them for a good month or more and even now 17months PO certain areas on my boobs have no sensation. Like cookie said the tickley feeling is normal. My first week or so PO I could hear a sloshing sound aswell. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 15th December 2010, 5:40 pm

Im about the same time along as you wend and I've had a few weird sounds and sensations. After having read so much on here I try and just ignore everything that goes on with my new boobs and assume its normal! That seems to help me stop worrying.

By the way - your boobs look GREAT!
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 15th December 2010, 6:33 pm

My nipples took ages to get anywhere near normal and I still have numb patches on my boobs. It's totally normal. I still get stabbing pains, they took my breath away today!
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by wend 15th December 2010, 6:34 pm

Thanks . Your right must stop taking to much notice of each changing day bound to feel different at each stage of healing i spose . I am really pleased with them Jem thanks x
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down