Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update & Picture trail update -2 weeks post-op x

+3
mais04
ciantwo
NikkiJaneW
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Update & Picture trail update -2 weeks post-op x - Page 2 Empty Re: Update & Picture trail update -2 weeks post-op x

Post by NikkiJaneW 9th December 2012, 7:02 pm

Mrs Ball i can totally sympathise!! I could only wear flip flops for the last 3 months of my 1st and 2nd pregnancy due to swelling!! Couldn't get my feet in any shoes! went from 9st7lb to 15 stone.......mainly water retention!!! Blooming awful!! I certainly did not 'glow' in pregnancy! I looked like a beached whale!! Couldn't wear any of my rings either! (got to them before they needed cutting off lol)

Regardless of a heavy baby......i was a heffer!!!!!! lol xxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Update & Picture trail update -2 weeks post-op x - Page 2 Empty Re: Update & Picture trail update -2 weeks post-op x

Post by mais04 9th December 2012, 7:18 pm

My first was 7,9lbs and I went from 7.11 stone to 11.4st then got back to 8,6st then back up to 11st again ... So I put on more with a 7,9 lbs baby than 9,8lbs baby just through being a greedy cow. And had a 4month gap between pregnancies... 2 babies before i turned 20...We were keen :heehee: I got my engagement ring when I was pregnant and it now needs to be made smaller. I've got micro tape on it from my make shift BA dressings to stop me losing it xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 11th December 2012, 2:55 pm

May i have a look please Nikki xx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 11th December 2012, 3:31 pm

Course you can sweet! Will pm you now xxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2