Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home after Capsulectomy

+4
kay
LolaDV
misf1
daisymay
8 posters

Go down

Home after Capsulectomy Empty Home after Capsulectomy

Post by daisymay 16th November 2012, 5:28 pm

Hi girls, home after having a capsulectomy on my left breast,Third time lefty done in two years so fingers crossed!All seems fine just the expected tenderness but I still feel nauseus and it is day 4.I'm hoping it's the anaesthetic and that it will soon pass, I can't remember feeling like this before?
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Home after Capsulectomy Empty Re: Home after Capsulectomy

Post by misf1 16th November 2012, 5:30 pm

Aw hun, hope you feel better soon are you taking any pain medication as this can make you feel sick sometimes.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by daisymay 16th November 2012, 5:39 pm

Stopped my medication yesterday to try and help with nausea problem, but I wasn't on anything really strong.I was however given liquid morphine in hospital which I don't think I was last time and I had a drain this time and they gave me gas and air when they took it out?
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LolaDV 10th December 2012, 1:39 pm

Hi Daisy may,

I had my BA done in october of last year and noticed my leftie was sitting higher and didnt drop. I was hoping it would but just never did. I also started getting pains in the boob. the leftie looked bigger than the right one. I was so upset, as the BA was a huge decision for me in the first place and now it wasnt going so well. went back after a year and as suspected I had to have a capsulectomy done. Had it done on Friday and already looks better.

Im hoping this is going to go well and the boob will look like the other one...Im so nervous.

did you have pain at all? you had it done 3 times? thats insane! seem my doc says I had a blocked vessel or something and the boob wasnt able to drop....

holding thumbs...
LolaDV
LolaDV
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by daisymay 10th December 2012, 6:29 pm

Hi LolaDV,yes I did have some pain.I have had leftie done 3 times.First done 2 years ago, pocket wasn't,big enough so had to be done a second time, then had cc in it which led to third surgery.It feels and looks better but when I went for my check up a couple of weeks ago surgeon felt that it was. Rather swollen and said I could have Plasma !Which apparently means an amount of blood in there.It may disperse into my body, if not it will need to be cleared out.Hoping it disperses, really want to just get on with my life and forget boobies!
Glad to hear yours is looking better after capsulectomy and hopefully you will have a boob trouble future.Make sure you take it easy as you heal.xx
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 10th December 2012, 7:30 pm

Glad to hear went okay hun xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by daisymay 14th September 2013, 10:27 pm

Got cc in leftie again, having capsulectomy in November!
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th September 2013, 10:38 pm

Oh Daisy, you must be so fed up babe Hug 

Glad to read you already have your revision all set out though. Have you and your surgeon discussed possibilities of reducing the risks of this happening again babe? Or are they going to just replace the implant again after the capsulectomy? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 15th September 2013, 9:34 am

Oh no daisymay! Ive just had a capsulectomy  on lefty.its quite sore so I understand how u feel.i cant believe its happened again.surely ur surgeon will change ur kind of implant now?! What implants do u have? My ps said that if the capsulectomy doesnt work this time fo me hes gunna change my implants to polyethylene ones (I think thays how its spelt) I have nagor impleo at the mo.xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by daisymay 15th September 2013, 9:13 pm

I have nagor ehp implants, my surgeon said that there is a risk of cc with all implants so is going to just replace implant after capsule is removed(same as he did before),so I guess all I can do is hope that I don't get it again!my right breast has been no problem at all,so strange.Hope your recovering well Natty29.x
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th September 2013, 6:01 am

There is a risk off CC with all implants Daisy, but the polyeurothane do offer the least risk of CC to women and are especially good for those who seem prone to getting it, so it may be worth discussing this with your surgeon lovely to help you avoid having to go through this again if it can at all be helped. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 16th September 2013, 7:58 am

If I get cc again hes guna change my implants to polyurethane ones.but he said they arnt as stable as nagor impleo they r prone to rippling and do feel very hard.i hope u dont have to go through this again daisy, ive just been through it once amd that is enough for me.
Im feeling ok today thanks chick.slowly getting there :)
Hope u r doin ok? Oh and doesnt it feel wierd just having one boob done? Xxxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisymay 16th September 2013, 10:29 pm

Thanks Cooke, I will mention to my surgeon about the polyeurathane.Glad you're getting there Natty29 ,and yes is wierd having one boobie done(but more comfortable!)
Just wish I hadn't started this journey really, but I will think positively and give it one last go.xx
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 17th September 2013, 10:28 am

aww hun i felt like that a few times in the last 2 years but hopefully it will all be sorted finally in november.good luck and keep us updated xxx take care Hug
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 17th September 2013, 4:32 pm

Oh no Daisy, what a rubbish boobie journey you have had so far, I really feel for you. I have everything crossed that it will be sorted once and for all in October x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th September 2013, 5:06 pm

I agree with LJR, hopefully in October it will all be done and your be ok xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th September 2013, 7:45 pm

daisymay wrote:
Just wish I hadn't started this journey really, but I will think positively and give it one last go.xx
I've had my moments when I have thought the same Daisy, it was after the third re-op when I saw how drained my husband was when I came back from surgery. I have problems with my lungs so my oxygen stats were down and then I had a heamatoma just to top it off, watching my husband with his head in his hands pacing the floor as I left the room was awful, I had to remain on oxygen the whole time I was there and he looked at me and said how he couldn't take any more and like you, I cried and wished I had never started this journey. I wasn't only putting myself through it all, but my family too...

But... When I look beyond the bumps in the road Daisy, I KNOW without a doubt that this was and still is one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life.

You WILL get there Daisy and you WILL come to enjoy them babe. I believe the harder time you have getting your boobs, the more you come to appreciate them babe and boy do I appreciate mine... You will too Daisy. Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th September 2013, 8:03 pm

That made me well up reading that cookie.... I'm such a worrier and especially at night I've started to think about what ifs and the future ops and wonder if I've done the right thing... So to read that after everything you have been through and the fact your still glad, makes me feel much better... 

I've said it before but I hope this forum will always be here because Il be completely lost without this forum!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th September 2013, 11:59 pm

Awww I didn't mean to upset you Jen there, there 

Roxy, the forum founder is very dedicated to this forum and it WILL always be here Jen, so don't you worry lovely, we're one big booby family here and that's how its always going to stay - past and new members, once a part of us, ALWAYS a part of us group hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 18th September 2013, 12:58 pm

that great to know cookie :) i love my boobie family :)
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisymay 19th September 2013, 5:35 pm

Many thanks for all your kind comments.xx
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member