Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REMOVE ME FROM THIS SITE AND ALL MY POSTS

+15
Maisy_Ann
jakki32
zebra1984
getstripped
clover84
COOKIE
snowy51
Shazcott
MarieMc85
misf1
sparkyleeds
Katiebrad
2nd time lucky
mrsball
marley1973
19 posters

Go down

REMOVE ME FROM THIS SITE AND ALL MY POSTS Empty REMOVE ME FROM THIS SITE AND ALL MY POSTS

Post by marley1973 10th November 2012, 12:12 pm

cookie you accused me of advertising when all i was doing was sharing my experience

you stated "this is the last time" yet i have only just received 7 new replies notifications in my hotmail inbox

i dont want to be notified of anything to do with this site whatsoever ever again i cant tell you how much you have upset me this morning - i am in floods of tears - how awful you have made me feel like this at such a vunerable time

I am a working mother of three children with 3 BA behind me and i was wanting to help others with what i have learnt.

mrs ball had the right approach

something has fallen down in your process of notifications etc -

i am not going to allow you to have any more of my time - you are awful cookie

Get rid of this website with any associations with me - i dont want to see or hear from you or any of the topics again - unsubscribe me whatever you have to do - but i will be telling as many people about the treatment i have received from you cookie - you can check my ISP address i live in a residential area and have worked as a civil servant for 22 years i have no association to any company or doctor other than getting my BA done in March thats it!

i would like written confirmation that you have removed my account and all my posts to my email address with immediate effect
marley1973
marley1973
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

REMOVE ME FROM THIS SITE AND ALL MY POSTS Empty Re: REMOVE ME FROM THIS SITE AND ALL MY POSTS

Post by mrsball 10th November 2012, 12:37 pm

Marley ,

All we were trying to do is give you as much information as possible on this surgeon and his credentials.
As a forum we Are here to help and support ladies, and give them as much advise as we can having been through Bas and re ops and complications ourselves from personal experience.
I think you have booked your surgery and wanted the affirmation and assurance. We are clearly giving all sides of the spectrum and saying no surgery is risk free especially having it done abroad by an unregistered surgeon. And in a previous post of yours you stated that the uk surgeons made it seem more complicated than it was and this surgeon as made it sound so easy.

A breast uplift with very large implants IS complicated surgery. It requires a lot of skill and practice. The implants are heavy and all sorts of complications can arrise especially more so having them with an uplift.

I hope you have taken into account of all risks, And hope you get the results you're after.

I'm sorry you have come on here and not liked the advise and Information given.

Cookie is an extremely important and helpful member of bjsf and her advise has proved invaluable to many ladies on the site. She offers support and help to the forum through experience.
She always has ladies best interests at heart and I find to say she's awful is uncalled for. I don't think you have been on here long enough to get to know her.

All the terms and conditions are at the top of the forum and maybe you needed to have read them before posting.

mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

REMOVE ME FROM THIS SITE AND ALL MY POSTS Empty Re: REMOVE ME FROM THIS SITE AND ALL MY POSTS

Post by 2nd time lucky 10th November 2012, 12:50 pm

Marley I dont usually make negative comments on here because there is usually no need, but I have to say that Cookie is the nicest ,kindess and most caring person who goes out of her way to help everyone she can and I am appalled you can make such judgements on the basis of someone just doing her job. With the greatest respect to you, you are out of order saying those things. I have no wish to upset you but you have probably upset many women on here with your comments on Cookie. I wish you all the best with your journey x
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 10th November 2012, 12:58 pm

I agree totally with the above comment, your saying cookie has upset you but you retaliate by sayin she " is awful" how do you think that will make her feel? oh and for every person you tell about your so called "treatment" from cookie there will prob be about 500 to that one person telling them how kind genuine and helpful she is
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 10th November 2012, 1:43 pm

I agree with the ladies above.........Cookie is the nicest person you can come across ......i cant believe anyone could say she was awful!!!!,thats a really nasty thing to say when all she was doing was trying to help you !!!
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th November 2012, 1:47 pm

We don't remove posts or members, if you choose not to come back then it's up to you.
I've also looked at your posts and believe they could be looked at as advertising and your statement that you can't afford surgery in the UK, when looking at the price you will be paying for flights, hotels and the surgery costs well you could afford a BA in the UK quite easily. So therefore I agree with cookie.
None of the moderators or admin get paid to do this, they donate time out of their day to helping people. People come here for help and support, not to be told where to go and which surgeon to pick. We help people decide for themselves. I suggest you read the rule of a forum before posting. Ours are here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
As for the personal attack on cookie, well you dug yourself a hole there as no one will agree with you. I'm starting to think you may also be a troll, purposely here to cause trouble.
My advice, if you don't like what people say, don't write anything at all. That way you can't be upset by it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 10th November 2012, 1:56 pm

I must admit that I don't have a clue what is going on here as I haven't seen your posts, however I had to comment!

I think that sometimes, things that people write can be misconstrued or taken the wrong way and then that can make emotions run high.

I don't know what has been said but I am sure that Cookie would not have launched a personal attack on you and that she wouldn't like to think that she has upset you in any way. However, describing someone as "awful" when they are the complete opposite is very offensive.

Cookie is one of the nicest people that I "know" and she always helps and supports everyone, even though she has her own fair share of problems.

This forum is a nice place to come to in order to be able to share experiences, to ask questions, seek advice or just generally "offload".

Unfortunately, you do get the odd occasion when someone is offended, however that can normally be rectified. It sounds like you are so upset, that the best thing to do would be to leave the site, plus calling Cookie awful couldn't be farther from the truth and I think that that comment alone will offend a lot of us girlies on here.

I wish you the best of luck with wherever your journey takes you now.
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 10th November 2012, 1:57 pm

I also agree with the comments made by the ladies above to call cookie 'awful' is disgusting and rude, how you can come to this assumption after only making 19 posts is ridiculous.

Cookie always gives honest factual truthful advice even if it maybe not what you want to hear you can guarantee its the truth and from the heart.

As for you telling people how cookie has treated you like katiebrad said there will be so many more saying how kind and genuine she is.

Good Luck for the future.
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 10th November 2012, 6:30 pm

Such a shame this has happened. Things can often be said in the heat of the moment when emotions are high & regret it later and I hope that this is the case with Marley1973. I would like to say that I have found Cookie and everyone on this forum to be absolutely wonderful - very supportive and helpful. I for one have learned so much from everyone and wouldn't have felt any where near prepared for my surgery if it wasn't for you all xx
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th November 2012, 6:36 pm

Thank you all so very much for your support. I really do appreciate every word Give You
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clover84 10th November 2012, 6:53 pm

Well i guess you can't please everybody clearly. Pinch of salt me thinks x
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by getstripped 10th November 2012, 8:09 pm

Dont worry cookie, she is all over so feminine also with the same kinda stuff , you and mrs b have been my rock through all of this xx
getstripped
getstripped
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 11th November 2012, 2:43 pm

Do you really think anyone is going to agree / back you up Marley? You don't know this site and you certainly don't know how much support and kindness Cookie gives everyone.

Get a life.
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 11th November 2012, 3:53 pm

Cookie you are great x and always there for everyone , I don't know what I would've done on some stressful days without u x Thank you x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Maisy_Ann 11th November 2012, 4:09 pm

The way you wrote all those posts about Poland was attention seeking and cookie was right you were advertising who does that? Writes loads of posts about their surgeon I've never seen anyone here do that and writing things like this about someone who puts her heart and soul into this place is shameful but you did this to get attention again and its back fired on you cookie goes out of her way to help everyone here and I even saw she was trying to help you to and this is the thanks she gets you should be ashamed yourself

I would write love Maisy but I've got no love for you your just an attention seeker who got slammed down and didn't like it.
Maisy_Ann
Maisy_Ann
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 11th November 2012, 4:14 pm

Well said Maisie x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoie25 12th November 2012, 8:08 pm

I with you all too, Cookie has been so kind and helpful to me as well as all the girls on here !!! I don't know what I would of done without this site over the past couple of months. Please don't take any notice Cookie we all love you and think your lovely xxxx
Zoie25
Zoie25
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 13th November 2012, 8:30 pm

I have read your posts and do not think Cookie would have been doing her job as well as she does if she did not address the fact that you are clearly trying to advertise.

It was not my PS or the nurses that helped and supported me (and still do) but Cookie and Misf1, they are amazing so of course people will feel upset with your behaviour.

This is a kind and caring forum. It's a shame you can't be permanently deleted!!!
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat1985 13th November 2012, 8:46 pm

All the ladies on here on support and advice, especially cookie! She is kind and caring and even if she doesn't agree with what people say or do she will still 100% be there to support them. To personally attack someone like that is awful, there was no need for it!!
Cat1985
Cat1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 16th November 2012, 9:54 pm

Wow I must have missed this - but Cookie, you rock girl and you are wonderful and helpful and always respond promptly. In fact, I believe you give people the benefit of the doubt, and really try to help them, even when they seem a bit questionable/attention-seeking. I have no idea what Marley wrote but very pleased she is no longer on this site REMOVE ME FROM THIS SITE AND ALL MY POSTS 154564xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down