Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found out something about Custom implants

+6
COOKIE
Cat1985
shellyb
Nicole
Shazcott
alice111
10 posters

Go down

Found out something about Custom implants Empty Found out something about Custom implants

Post by alice111 5th November 2012, 8:58 pm

Hi girlies, just to correct the information I have been giving for those that would consider custom made large implants. I have found out today it is not 1425cc that I am getting because there is no such thing. 1425aa is the actual code to order the 1500cc implants. And these are the biggest Mr Singh does with the biggest projection.

That means silly me is not having 1425cc as they don't exist, I am infact having 1500cc implants xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Found out something about Custom implants Empty Re: Found out something about Custom implants

Post by Shazcott 5th November 2012, 10:42 pm

Wow that's even bigger are you happy with that? You will be mahoosive then Flash xx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Found out something about Custom implants Empty Re: Found out something about Custom implants

Post by Nicole 5th November 2012, 10:46 pm

Can't believe you're getting 1500!!! didnt even know that was possible. crazyyyy. can't wait to keep up with your journey. Your ones now look amaze tho, are you having the same surgeon? xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 6th November 2012, 4:03 pm

I am extremely happy girlies. I am having Mr Singh again. Thank you, I will defo keep you posted with my journey. It's about time I feel fully satisfied with my boobs xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyb 6th November 2012, 4:19 pm

Wow it makes mine sound tiny. Can't wait to hear all about it. x
shellyb
shellyb
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat1985 6th November 2012, 4:37 pm

Wow, learning that must have made your day!! Can not wait to see how they look hun. Xx
Cat1985
Cat1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th November 2012, 4:40 pm

That's like having 3 of my implants with room to go in one boob! Shocked I wouldn't be able to walk without toppling over with that size haha. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 6th November 2012, 5:23 pm

Flippin eck they will be massive !!!! I didnt know you could get that size!! What bra size will you be then? I must say you look wonderful in your avi ,mine look like pimples next to yours !!!!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 6th November 2012, 6:46 pm

Thank you Cat1985, I really appreciate everybody's support on here :)

Lol cookie, if I was slimmer I wouldn't need them that big. I bet your's look great on your frame. It's because Ive got broad shoulders and hips so I thought I need to make boobs bigger to match and suit my frame.

Sparkyleeds yours look lovely with your toned shoulders from wht i can see. Mr Singh said to look at Cathy Barry's as he did hers and she started similar size to me, she is now 34JJ with her 1500cc. I hope to be at least a 36J. xxx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cb11mmc 6th November 2012, 8:52 pm

Hi Alice, I am new to this site wow 1500! thats going to be massive.

I am looking at having a re op I think i Have 525s at the moment but I want to go to a 1000. again these are custom made implants.

what is the response given for the implants will they feel natural I have natrelle at the moment and I am really pleased with how they feel just worried when I go bigger will they not move at all!...?

Also with regards to price if you dont mind private messagine me or even sharing on here the cost of having the custom made implants as i expect these to be more? you look fab in your picture at the moment. I was considering 700/800 but i think i might regret it and I should just wait and go for at least 1000!
cb11mmc
cb11mmc
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 6th November 2012, 9:12 pm

Hi Cb11mmc. Thanks for the compliment. Custom made implants are a different material, mine will be sebbin. As far as I'm concerned they will feel the same as any other implant once settled.
In my opinion if you went 700/800, you would not see much of a difference. If you want to see a noticeable difference go for the 1000cc. Have you seen any surgeons yet? They will have to tell you what size implant they can actually fit in by measuring you first.
Mine cost £6420 with the hospital stay and everything included, I managed to get a £500 discount.
It will take 3 months to order the custom made implants too.
Hope that's helped
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cb11mmc 7th November 2012, 11:20 pm

hey hun,

Yes I hope they feel the same as I currently like the feeling of mine they have soften really nicely! do you know the lifetime of custom made implants?

I think your right about having 1000's, yes I had for a brief chat and Mr Singh said there was def enough room to go bigger and I did suggest 1000 so hopefully that would be good :)

thats helped so muuch! when is your op?xx
cb11mmc
cb11mmc
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 8th November 2012, 11:23 pm

It's lifetime guarentee, but usually you get a reop every 10 years or so, depends on how the implant is and breast tissue. MRI scans every few years are recommended to check implants.
What did mr singh quote you? How long have you had your implants? where did you hve your op? What size are you now? nd were before?

My op is 2nd Jan x
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cb11mmc 11th November 2012, 9:24 pm

I havent had a price quote of Mr Singh yet he just said that they are more costly when you have custom implants. I had my op at BMI with Mr Singh i am a DD/E now id say i still fluctuate but i def want to be bigger. I have wide hips so i really would like to even myself out abit. i was a 32b before

So exciting you havent got long to go! I have had my implants a year now I thought they were big at first but I really have got used to them and in clothes its not obvious I have had them done I def want to be bigger :) I am jealous you are having yours done so soon!
cb11mmc
cb11mmc
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 11th November 2012, 9:39 pm

good god didnt even know they were made that big lol makes my 410's sound tiny lol!
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by getstripped 11th November 2012, 9:59 pm

Would you suffer backache with those? I'm suffering now 12 days post op with 520cc and worried it won't go away x
getstripped
getstripped
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 11th November 2012, 10:56 pm

Cb11mmc I am having mine down to even out my hips too and be a little top heavy, makes all the diff when wearing clothes. I didn't expect to be having my BA so soon, my patient coordinator sorted it all out for me. she went beyond her duties, or i would be having them done end of next year or two. I guess I can finally enjoy next summer with the boobs. I do feel like I have had to wait though.

Barbiecon your boobs look great in that corset, I swear mine look the same size even though your implants are smaller lol. Must be due to our frames.

Getstripped, I suffered awful back pain in the first couple of weeks, then it went and I have been fine since. Haven't suffered which is a good thing since I'm adding on 800cc more soon xxx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cb11mmc 12th November 2012, 6:59 am

are you going through mya again then?

il get some pics up on my profile soon, I really am so jealous but i will need to wait summer until I can have mine done again and depends on the cost. I didnt expect to be having 2 ba's so soon but like you I jusr want to be bigger!

getstripped - its normal I suffered really bad for about 3 weeks with bad back, I think its the whole heavy feeling and having to sleep in a horrible position, you will be fine soon :)
cb11mmc
cb11mmc
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down