Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family doctor has given ok

3 posters

Go down

Family doctor has given ok Empty Family doctor has given ok

Post by Scatty247 2nd November 2012, 8:47 pm

So I'm booked in with transform 9th November I have a surgeon consult with Paul Clarke and also per-op on same day! I have sinus tachycardia so without a letter from my doctor confirming it was safe to give me ga and operate transform wouldn't do my ba. My doc said its fine yahoo so now I haven't a clue what I need to ask or take to this appointment any ideas? Also I get so nervous every time I think about day of op is this all part and parcel? Shocked
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Family doctor has given ok Empty Re: Family doctor has given ok

Post by COOKIE 2nd November 2012, 9:00 pm

Congratulations Scatty Stars I recently had to get the all clear too, so I know how nerve wracking that wait is!

It's very common to get a few pre-op jitters hun, it's also VERY exciting too yahoo

If you look in the breast augmentation information section of the forum you'll find a consultation notebook that you can print off and take with you to your consultation if you like.

You also might like to drop by the November Buddies thread which is a sticky in the general breast aug section hun, it's where all us November girlies can have a little chat with others going through the same at around the same time and lastly, if you'd like to don't forget to post your surgery details in the 'Calendar Entries' section of the forum (not the actual calendar) so we can all send on our good luck wishes your way when your special day arrives, which is not too after off! woohoo xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd November 2012, 9:55 pm

It all seems a lot more real when you know it can go ahead, so it's perfectly normal to get nervous. Congrats on getting the all ok, don't let the nervousness overtake the excitment bit.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down