Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy Childs: implant flipped it ws really dangerous

+2
mrsball
COOKIE
6 posters

Go down

Amy Childs: implant flipped it ws really dangerous Empty Amy Childs: implant flipped it ws really dangerous

Post by COOKIE 26th October 2012, 1:12 am

She's known for her buxom figure and love of plastic surgery.
But Amy Childs has admitted a darker side to her breast enlargement, revealing that five years ago she was in danger when the surgery went wrong.
The former TOWIE star, who had her second breast enlargement in June this year, faced problems when one of her boobs dropped after an implant flipped round.

Amy admitted that she could have been in danger as she didn't even know that the implant had turned:

'I had a boob job five years ago but they dropped and I then found that it was because it had flipped over and I didn’t know, It was really dangerous but It can happen,' she said at her jewellery launch on Wednesday.

The redhead had her first boob job when she was 18, going from an A cup to a D, but had problems with the first operation.

Amy has had a second enlargement this summer, going up to a DD, after admitting that her original implants had shrunk.

'I had my boobs redone in June after they really dropped. Having another boob job is the best thing that I have ever done,' she said.
'I am so glad that I’ve had it done because it means that I don’t have to wear a bra. I went from a 32 C to a 32DD,' she added.

The 22-year-old seems well and truly over any problems that she's had with her breasts in the past, and was happy to flaunt them at her launch at the Millennium Mayfair Hotel.
She's already had lip enhancement, but Amy revealed that she wouldn't do it again:
'I have had my lips done but I wouldn’t have them done again. I also wouldn’t have Botox until I am 40,' she said.
Amy stopped by the Mayfair Hotel with boyfriend David Peters on Wednesday night and kept her assets covered up in a high-necked, black peplum top and spandex leggings.
The boutique owner, who looked down in the dumps, had been for a drink and catch-up with TOWIE's Gemma Collins.

Source HERE

Yet another wrongly titled headline to scaremonger women about having a BA! Dear me! They really should ensure that their reporters do their homework before printing such rubbish! Rolling Eyes

You're not all 'in danger' should your implant flip! Yes, it's a complication that sometimes requires revision but that about as 'dangerous' as it gets! There's no danger at all to your life whatsoever should this happen.

And what's this obsession with DDs! There's no way Amy was a C cup before having this surgery and she's definitely not a DD now! More like an F/FF.

Amy Childs: implant flipped it ws really dangerous Imagepyj

And does anybody think this latest pic of Amy looks spookily like Katie Price aka Jordan? Shocked xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Amy Childs: implant flipped it ws really dangerous Empty Re: Amy Childs: implant flipped it ws really dangerous

Post by mrsball 26th October 2012, 6:25 am

Aggreed cookie, there's now way she's a DD, maybe she needs to take a trip to bravissimo To get fitted propley! ... Hysterical I'd defiantly say at least an f cup.
And yes she does resemble Jordan...!!

I find it so ignorant on the journalists and papers part to write headlines like that. I know they want attention grabbing headlines but it's totally the wrong thing to say its libel, I mean it's untrue that a flipped implant can be dangerous , as you say complication yes but they written as if it's endangeroing her life?! ... nope xxx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Amy Childs: implant flipped it ws really dangerous Empty Re: Amy Childs: implant flipped it ws really dangerous

Post by shellyb 26th October 2012, 7:50 am

I thought exactly the same when reading it. I was told there is a chance implants can flip but no danger what so ever. Manipulation can often sort it. Oh these stars do like a drama.
Glad you've reassured the girls. Xx
shellyb
shellyb
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th October 2012, 10:26 am

LOL yes, they are proper drama queens aren't they xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th October 2012, 7:44 pm

I know I read that rubbish about dangerous flipping Amy Childs: implant flipped it ws really dangerous 77873
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 27th October 2012, 7:53 pm

So they're saying an implant is safe one way round but life is then in danger should it turn round the other way :doh: god I hate the ridiculous things people write :heehee: And agreed everyone, absolutely no way is she a DD xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 29th December 2012, 10:13 pm

Where did they flip to for it to be dangerous? Her brain?? And "it dropped"...isn't that just what boobs do natural or not? Screwy x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down