Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

transform, MYA and the hospital group

+9
Trisha.28
mais04
Mishab
5stonedown
franky2512
COOKIE
Cat1985
Princess_x
nadsamber
13 posters

Go down

transform, MYA and the hospital group Empty transform, MYA and the hospital group

Post by nadsamber 19th October 2012, 10:34 am

Hi ladies.
These are the three i have consultations with tomorrow and the next two weeks. i am also popping along to see my doctor. Did any of you lovely ladies use these? Or even better did any of you use the ones in nottingham?? I will find out surgeons ect so i will ask you those questions soon. xxxx
nadsamber
nadsamber
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

transform, MYA and the hospital group Empty Re: transform, MYA and the hospital group

Post by Princess_x 19th October 2012, 11:05 am

I've been for a consultation at Mya, ended up using Hospital Group. Highly recommend :) used HMG for my 1st BA x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

transform, MYA and the hospital group Empty Re: transform, MYA and the hospital group

Post by Cat1985 19th October 2012, 1:09 pm

I have been for a consultation with MYA and for the 1st one you only see a "sales girl" although very lovely they have no medical background so u will need a 2nd with a surgeon. I have a consultation with THG next week where I will meet with the surgeon! Although this doesn't mean 1 is beta than the other it's more convenient! Xx
Cat1985
Cat1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th October 2012, 2:18 pm

All of these clinics are the larger more commercial clinics and all work very much in the same way lovely with you first seeing a Patient Care Co-Ordinator (who as Cat quite rightly said is a sales women with no medical background) and then have an appointment with the surgeon for a consultation.

With these clinic competition is rife! You can haggle prices with these clinics to reduce the costs playing the clinics off one another until you get the best to suit you.

In saying that you should NEVER choose a surgeon based on cost. Choose your surgeon first after checking out their qualifications on the GMC register and checking previous patient reviews online and then if the surgeon does work in one of these clinics you can barter the cost if you wanted to. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by franky2512 19th October 2012, 3:14 pm

Hey Hun I used the hospital group and I would highly recommend them I saw my surgeon on my first cinsultation with them, but yet with a lot of them you just see an advisor good luck though hope you pick the ones you feel most comfortable with =) xx
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 19th October 2012, 3:31 pm

I saw 2 surgeons at MYA and personally I wasnt impressed and went with a surgeon at Spire
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishab 19th October 2012, 4:38 pm

I went for my consultations at Transform honey!! They were lovely!! xx
Mishab
Mishab
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 19th October 2012, 4:47 pm

I'm going with Transform and they have been brilliant .. so far x
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 19th October 2012, 5:22 pm

hiya hun! ive used the hospital twice now once fir a full tummy tuck and second transform, MYA and the hospital group 113752 i would recomend THG,, what surgeon are you seeing?
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilycornwall 19th October 2012, 6:22 pm

Hi
I too went to consultations with all three and ended up going with the hospital group, I didn't go to Nottingham but Bristol and bromsgrove.

I didn't like transform, very sales orientated and pushy, all the girl really wanted to know was how I was planning on paying for procedure, they didn't show me any pictures or implants, I was given about 10 mins with a rude surgeon who seemed reluctant to answer any of my questions and i left feeling cold. It's not about the money but didn't feel they deserved mine.

Mya was very good and I was very pleased with the consultation, she was very thorough, very informative helpful and had all the tools to help you decide what type and size of implant would be suitable, i didnt meet a surgeon but first impressions were positive. my reason not to use mya was basically location and aftercare.

I would like to praise the hospital group , having read some bad press I was dubious about how they would be but am thrilled with the service from first consultation, meeting the surgeon, booking, the hospital stay and my first follow up appointment had today. The personal care coordinators are fantastic and don't push sales, the nurses are so friendly and caring and the surgeon very patient and considerate of my expectations. Dolan park hospital is an amazing hospital / venue , clean tidy and most professional in all aspects

You need to be open minded and go with gut instinct, who you will be most happy dealing with for a long period of time, who do you trust most to have your best interests in mind.

I was armed with questions and took lots of pictures of what I wanted to achieve and what I didn't want which we're good talking points to see if there was rapport with staff and the surgeon and helped clarify expectations.

Hope this helps slightly, it's an exciting time!! Feel comfortable and happy with your decision as that's what is most important in this boobie journey.

Good luck xx
Emilycornwall
Emilycornwall
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 19th October 2012, 8:41 pm

I had consultations with all three, at the hospital group i had a quick chat with the patient coordinator and then saw the surgeon straight away. At the time, i thought it was very convenient seeing him but after going to MYA and Transform i preferred seeing the patient coordiantor first because we spoke about what I was looking for etc and then they chose the surgeon they felt would be best suited for my needs.
I, personally, preferred Transform. For me, THG were very salesy, even now a year after i went to the consulation the PCC keeps texting me offering me money off discounts!
But if you come on here you'll see everybody has different experiences and opinions of each company. Its primarily about the surgeon but obviously you need to be happy with the aftercare etc provided by the company. This forum is great for knowing which companies are reputable etc but go with what you feel is best for you hun :) good luck xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th October 2012, 9:15 pm

newboobz wrote: i preferred seeing the patient coordiantor first because we spoke about what I was looking for etc and then they chose the surgeon they felt would be best suited for my needs

That's actually PCC speak for... Who's got an empty slot on the surgery list. Or which surgeon do I want to suck up to this week so I can send them all my clients.

A patient co-ordinator has no idea what your needs are from your surgery lovely, you may walk in. Thinking you just want a BA and come out finding you might need a full anchor uplift! Would that surgeon them be the best person for you? Until a 'surgeon' has actually assessed you to determine your needs the PCC hasn't a clue babe.

It's always best to choose your own surgeon based on your own research rather than to have a surgeon chosen for you hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 19th October 2012, 10:14 pm

I had my consultations in Leeds, but wanted the op to be done in London so I could be looked after by my mum during healing but then aftercare back in Leeds because that's where I live so they selected surgeons they had that operated in both London and Leeds, that's what I meant by 'needs' not surgical needs, sorry didn't make that clear
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 19th October 2012, 10:29 pm

I went with Transform Hun but can't advice on the others as I didn't see these clinics, trust your judgement and you can't go wrong, if it feels right for you then that's all you need, good luck xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 20th October 2012, 3:19 pm

After seeing 2 really good surgeons at both transform and mya i really struggled to decide between the 2 companies but chose transform in the end because they offer a 10year aftercare package and mya offered 5 xx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down