Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danielle Lloyd reconstructive surgery on boobs

5 posters

Go down

Danielle Lloyd reconstructive surgery on boobs Empty Danielle Lloyd reconstructive surgery on boobs

Post by COOKIE 12th October 2012, 12:12 am

In case you were not aware, like any other surgical procedure, plastic surgery can also go wrong, sometimes right away and in some cases, even after years. That is exactly what happened to Danielle Lloyd who had to remove her implants. No one knows if the fact that the problem happened after her third breast augmentation procedure has any relevance, but she got rid of her E cup implants and it took her several months from the complications.

You can imagine a woman with such a large chest going on with her life as a flat chested girl she always used to be. That was not gonna last for too long. Her AA cups have since been replaced with a more normal C cup and has also had a little bit of reconstructive surgery to correct some of the deformities due to the infection. She tells TV Biz that she is now happy with her new size and even though it is not clear that extremely large implants were the cause of her problem, she will not go any bigger than that in the future.

Source HERE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Danielle Lloyd reconstructive surgery on boobs Empty Re: Danielle Lloyd reconstructive surgery on boobs

Post by jakki32 12th October 2012, 7:17 am

I saw her being interviewed on This Morning quite a while ago, speaking about her breasts. She didn't seem comfortable without her implants. She didn't pad herself out or anything, just completely flat. I admired her, though, for saying "
this is me! " even though she didn't look happy. She's had a lot of issues, I hope she gets her self sorted out .
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Danielle Lloyd reconstructive surgery on boobs Empty Re: Danielle Lloyd reconstructive surgery on boobs

Post by Maisy_Ann 12th October 2012, 8:27 am

I like Danielle Lloyd. I'm glad she's happy with her boobs now

Love Maisy x
Maisy_Ann
Maisy_Ann
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 12th October 2012, 8:45 am

It must have hard for her to go from an E down to nothing especially in the public eye and but i kinda admired her the way she didn't seem to mind and openly wore bikinis on holidays. Id be hidden under baggy t-shirts! I think this new look suits her and hopefully that will be the end of her problems.
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 12th October 2012, 11:40 am

Agreed cazalino, and don't she also get married with no implants?? Must have been really hard for her but hopefully she's happy with the results of her reconstructive surgery.
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down