Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Towies Chloe: They tell me I'm deformed.

+2
mais04
COOKIE
6 posters

Go down

Towies Chloe: They tell me I'm deformed. Empty Towies Chloe: They tell me I'm deformed.

Post by COOKIE 2nd October 2012, 3:13 pm

Chloe Sims have always been open about her cosmetic work, having undergone breast enlargement operations, a butt lift and having veneers.However, The Only Way Is Essex star
admits she is going to more drastic measures to improve her appearance
after a slew of daily abuse on Twitter.

The single mother, 30, admits she is taunted by Twitter trolls on a daily basis and it is wearing down her self-esteem.

She
tells the new issue of Reveal magazine: 'I've always been insecure
about my face, but reading that you’re ugly just makes it worse.

‘Every day someone says something nasty. They tell me I’m deformed, that I look like Pete Burns and Michael Jackson’s love child – and those are some of the nicer comments. Everyone hates everything about my face.

'Over time it does make you think: "Am I unattractive?" It’s hard not to believe things like that when so many people say the same thing.'The model admits she has started having Botox injections to relax her jaw after online criticism it is too 'square'.

She also decided to thin her eyebrows after internet trolls accused them of being too big.

She explains: 'When I watch myself on the telly or see pictures, the first thing I notice is my square jaw.

'And people always talk about it. They tell me I look like that woman from the film Dodgeball – the one with a square face and really thick eyebrows.

'To be honest, I can see where they are coming from. My eyebrows were really big – but I’ve sorted them out now.'

After hating her natural teeth, Chloe got veneers done last year. However, she insisted her full lips are 100 per cent natural, which she is also lambasted over on Twitter.

She said: '‘I’m still getting stick and people still hate my teeth. 'I get called a horse and sometimes drunken people shout: "Sort your teeth out!" And, to be honest, I now think my teeth are too long and too square.'

source HERE

Having seen perfectly balanced women here being turned down for surgery due to having a history of some form of mental health, it amazes me that women like Chloe with from what she says in print, obviously suffering from body dysmorphia gets surgeons to do these cosmetic procedures...

But then, as always MONEY TALKS Rolling Eyes

I suppose her surgeon gets publicity from doing her surgery and Chloe gets publicity from having the surgery... a win-win situation for them both. Kerrrrching! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Towies Chloe: They tell me I'm deformed. Empty Re: Towies Chloe: They tell me I'm deformed.

Post by mais04 2nd October 2012, 3:20 pm

Aw I think this is such a shame, I do feel sorry for her. I'm really suprised her lips are hers though!x
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Towies Chloe: They tell me I'm deformed. Empty Re: Towies Chloe: They tell me I'm deformed.

Post by COOKIE 2nd October 2012, 3:25 pm

I feel sorry that her vulnerability is being taken advantage of. Shame on these surgeons that would do this to women who aren't ready to cope with the changes to their bodies and really need to sort out psychological issues first and shame on those that feed off others misery. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 2nd October 2012, 3:30 pm

The majority of the 'trolls' are probably saying the stuff out of jealousy that she has found 'fame' if U start reading/hearing stuff often enough you start to believe it.
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 2nd October 2012, 4:03 pm

I think your right cookie... the surgeons hold some responsibility for continuing to do this amount of surgery when clearly she has issues! and her dentist, how could he think that size of teeth would work and i'm not talking cosmetically, they are bount to cause her problems, she can barely close her month! she looks lovely in the pics along with this article with very little make up on! xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 491

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 2nd October 2012, 5:18 pm

It is such a shame, it seems like she'll never be happy with her looks and she seems like a sweet girl.
M x
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 2nd October 2012, 5:54 pm

I can't believe that they keep doing all
These procedures on her. I told my surgeon that I was on tablets , to help with anxiety issues, but was coming off them soon,I had unwell parents & son and it overwhelmed me). I was given a letter to take to my GP to see if all was ok with me etc . It upset me a bit at the time, because I knew why I felt like I did, and this was a separate issue. But , it was only for my best interests. It actually made me have faith more in the surgeon.
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down