Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chloe Sims... bum job

+12
welshvicci123
katyp
georgiana76
xaxa
nikitaw86
Lookoutgirl
StirCrazy
stokesy88
freckle
loopylou
misf1
RoxyChick
16 posters

Go down

Chloe Sims... bum job Empty Chloe Sims... bum job

Post by RoxyChick 25th October 2011, 5:25 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2053091/TOWIEs-Chloe-Sims-prepares-knife-quest-perfect-derri-re.html

What do you think girls? Do you think she needs it? Would you go for it?
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Chloe Sims... bum job Empty Re: Chloe Sims... bum job

Post by misf1 25th October 2011, 5:39 pm

Stupid, she has a brilliant bum, I'd pay to have hers as it is now. She really doesn't need it. I was expecting to see a wrinkly saggy bum and she already has a perfect bum.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 25th October 2011, 5:41 pm

I think this is sooo sad. She clearly does not need it and I think Joey was right in telling her to eat 70 quarterpounders or something like that if she wanted a bigger bum.

I really like Chloe (am an avid TOWIE fan!) but I think she has had far too much work done and looks really fake already, which is sad as tere isnt much going back. I think she has underlying issues and when me and my friend were watching her consultation we were so shocked that a surgeon would even consider bum implants for her. Id like to see her get some therapy first.
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by freckle 25th October 2011, 6:00 pm

Joey cracks me up hahaha :) Surely her mind should have been made up as soon as the surgeon said she couldn't sit down for two weeks!
freckle
freckle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 25th October 2011, 6:07 pm

freckle wrote:Surely her mind should have been made up as soon as the surgeon said she couldn't sit down for two weeks!

I was researching it after seeing it on TOWIE and that is what changed my mind about it! Not being able to sit down for 2 weeks is ridiculous! Xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 25th October 2011, 6:35 pm

She def doesn't need it, but who are we to judge. A lot of ppl would've told us we didn't need the BA, but like all PS choices, its what you see that matters. She's probably seen someone with a nice round bum and feels hers is too flat and doesn't give her the look she wants in jeans etc. All the best too her
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 25th October 2011, 7:14 pm

I would gladly have her Bum... before surgery!!! Some people are just never happy:(
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 26th October 2011, 9:06 am

Wile I don't disagree with the procedure, I think she has proper body issues. Didn't she say something about being bullied about her looks at school? If that's the case then I think she'll end up having surgery after surgery after surgery as she has issues that can't be resolved by going under the knife.

I'm just thinking of the fact it'd be mega uncomfortable. I don't like lying on my front because I can feel implants getting squashed so can you imagine what it would be like sitting on two implants all the time?!
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 26th October 2011, 9:53 am

I think if she wants it she'll get it no matter what and I think the real reason for it is she's now recovering (ur never recovered) from anorexia and she sees she hasn't got the curves everyone has and wants to repair the damage. As a girl that has always had thighs and a bum, that why I got my boobs proportions! So I think with her boobs it does make her bum look none existant and when they showed on the episode what she would look like with a bum it looked great and really in proportion. Not sitting down for 2 weeks would be annoying but I think plenty of us where bored of sitting upright and would of killed to have to spend 2 weeks laid on our belly or side lol xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 26th October 2011, 10:10 am

Her bum is nice and small without cellulite. But I think she will look better after the bum job because at the moment it's a bit flat (seen from the side)... not everyone has the same tastes :o)
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 29th October 2011, 12:40 pm

I love Chloe, I think she is very sweet. But, I think she appears to have some body issues, she is such a beautiful girl and Im sure she will get the bum implants and Im sure she still wont be happy.
I would like to see her having some counselling and dealing with her low self esteem. xxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 29th October 2011, 12:53 pm

...her butt is a little pancakey... but she seems to have an issue generally with her body (I have absolutely NO clue who this woman is, never seen or heard of her before in my life). Looks very DONE all over. Flat butt, but not in need of a surgical procedure!! Screwy Screwy Screwy wtf
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 29th October 2011, 1:28 pm

I think her bum is slightly flat, but nothing some excercise wouldnt plump up!...i don't think she needs to go as far as implants...but she does seem to have some underlying issues as why would she feel the need to have surgery to 'fix' things. Maybe as she used to suffer from anerexia that was the only time she felt incontrol of her body and know she is trying to correct the damage she did and by correcting them she feels in control again.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 30th October 2011, 7:10 pm

I think her bum is flat which I have some friends who have flat bums and they hate it as much as I hated not having boobs so if she did want to get her bum on then I think fair play to her! I personally wouldnt like to have a flat bum as I like my rounded buttChloe Sims... bum job 557141

I didnt have any boobs so I went out and paid for some, she has no shape to her bum or " no bum " as my friends would call it and if she wants to go out and buy one in my opinion its no different.

Its not like she is standing there with a full plump round butt saying she dosnt have one!

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 31st October 2011, 11:20 am

Hysterical good call crystal..
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 31st October 2011, 11:24 am

Yeah, when you put it like that Crystal it does sound ok for her to do it!
I think I was just iinitialy concerned as she seems to of had so much work done over quite a short period of time. My initial reaction was to think that maybe there was something more going on than just her wanting a pert bum? But maybe I am assuming the worst and not giving her enough credit xxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 31st October 2011, 11:31 am

so if she did want to get her bum on ..... Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical I'm still laughing
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 31st October 2011, 11:34 am

LOL!!!!! Hysterical
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 31st October 2011, 11:54 am

i dont think her bum is that bad. A little flat but i wouldnt bother getting surgery on it. I cant imagine the recovery on bum implants
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by jet350 31st October 2011, 10:29 pm

Her bum is very flat, I think she's been wearing the padded knickers to give her some booty. If she want's it done she should :thumbs:
jet350
jet350
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 1st November 2011, 9:58 pm

I know that some of us are just more naturally gifted than others when it comes to our assets. Like breasts, bums are down to genetics. Unlike breasts though, exercise really does do a lot to enhance your bum. You just have to know what to do for the right results, a good personal trainer can help. So unlike breast implants, bum implants really should be the last option to enhance this area imho.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down