Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wish my friend would understand...

4 posters

Go down

wish my friend would understand... Empty wish my friend would understand...

Post by 5stonedown 4th September 2012, 1:16 pm

My friend has been very supportive but I am going to her house for a get together with both our families 4 days before my surgery. We do this regulary and have a few drinks and eat lots of greasy food and chocolate. This is I dont want to eat anything bad as I dont want to gain anymore weight (already need to get 4lb off in 2 weeks) and I dont want to drink alcohol as this goes against my surgeons advice. I have told her all this and offered to take a plate of food for myself so that everyone else can indulge but she is not taking no for an answer and is making me feel like such a miserable bitch. I just wish she would understand that this op has cost me £5k and means everything to me and I'm not going to risk my results by drinking and eating crap for 1 night!!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

wish my friend would understand... Empty Re: wish my friend would understand...

Post by COOKIE 4th September 2012, 1:26 pm

Oh bless you heart wish my friend would understand... 571992

I'm sure you're friend probably just wants you to have fun and maybe 'she' feels you need a break from dieting?

I'd call her again and tell her how important this is to you and that you'd really appreciate her help this weekend to get you through. Tell her its going to be difficult enough as it is seeing everyone indulging in food and alcohol with no care so her insistence for you to join in is making it hard for you.

I'd tell her that you know she'd only doing this because she cares about you, but if she really wants to care for you right now, then it would be really kind of her to help you through.

Really hoping she listens and helps out babe, you've done amazingly well so far and you're surgeon will probably be blown away by the time he see's you for your surgery. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 4th September 2012, 1:47 pm

Thanks cookie. xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th September 2012, 8:40 pm

Aw hun, I'm sure she means well but I'd put your foot down and tell her you can't drink and you will need to eat healthy athough you might pinch a chip lol
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 5th September 2012, 4:16 pm

As the other's have said it sounds like she's just trying to get you to join in so you don't miss out... just explain why you need to do this and maybe arrange a little get together just the two of you when you're off recovering for some girly time and maybe a naughty takeaway! x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down