Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bra size issue and lack of nice bras

+6
misf1
*Alice*
MozElle83
Pammie85
cazalino
chocolatemonster
10 posters

Go down

Bra size issue and lack of nice bras Empty Bra size issue and lack of nice bras

Post by chocolatemonster 9th August 2012, 6:06 pm

Hi all,

I am getting fustrated now. I am finding it really difficult to find bras that fit nicely and actually make my boobs look nice too.

I got fitted in John Lewis who say I am a 30FF, then I got fitted in Ann Summers who say I am a 32F in there, M&S I am a 32F and I got fitted in Debenhams who said I am a 30G...I mean what actual size am I??

I always find myself buying smaller bras than I am to make my boobs look nicer and also because one boob is slightly bigger than the other, one of the cups gapes a little and I feel stupid.

Help x
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Bra size issue and lack of nice bras Empty Re: Bra size issue and lack of nice bras

Post by chocolatemonster 9th August 2012, 6:07 pm

P.s it's really hard to find nice sexy bras in any sizes like this. I am so annoyed that La Senza only do up to a DD..I was gutted! x
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Bra size issue and lack of nice bras Empty Re: Bra size issue and lack of nice bras

Post by cazalino 9th August 2012, 6:12 pm

Next have a nice range of big bras, Kelly brook also does bigger bras x
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 9th August 2012, 6:16 pm

Katy price does sexy bras in big boobie sizes Flash xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 9th August 2012, 6:28 pm

Shops cut their bras differently so you may find that you're different sizes in different shops (tsh! And we thought that after our BAs we'd be able to wear any bra we wanted!).

Debenhams 'Gorgeous' do a nice range of small back large cup sizes that won't break the bank. Bravissimo do some lovely bras too, although they are a bit more expensive. You could always look online too at figleaves or curvykate.
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatemonster 9th August 2012, 6:31 pm

Thanks everyone xx
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 9th August 2012, 6:36 pm

I also have this problem, not so much with asymmetry but I find to get the wires to fit my boobs they don't fill the cup properly. It could be that we are both still fairly early PO and our boobs need to soften a little more.

John Lewis sell quite a few nice ones, the Elle Mcphereson range especially. They're very expensive but oh my, I was in love as soon as I saw them all!!

I'm also struggling to find an exact size, but it doesn't necessarily work that way as some manufacturers bra's simply fit differently. Hopefully a few more experienced bra-buyers will help here! x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 9th August 2012, 7:14 pm

Yes you can be a different size in each shop as each bra is cut differently. You may find that bras dont fit very nicely until 6 months or more post op as you boobs may not have settled enough yet.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 10th August 2012, 1:47 pm

i always always go to boux avenue. such gorgeous bras with massive size ranges xxxxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 10th August 2012, 2:39 pm

i generally get mine from debenhams as the only local place to me as i dont know where else to find bras, also wear some of kelly brook ones, one in my avi is one of hers x
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by lx79 10th August 2012, 8:33 pm

i went shopping for my first underwires today. I was blown away by Selfridges - amazing range and loads of choice in 30 back size. I don't think I'll go anywhere else now... good luck hon.

ps: 30G, you must be stoked!!! Bra size issue and lack of nice bras 773440
lx79
lx79
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatemonster 10th August 2012, 8:41 pm

Thanks everyone, and lx79 I actually don't think they are a 30G at all because the bra she put me in just looked horrendous and did nothing for them and plus they only look about a C huh smiley . Strange how sizes are.

I only really want to buy basic black, white and nude bra really until they have fully settled in as they are still sore. I sometimes have a stabbing pain in them is that normal ?x
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 10th August 2012, 8:50 pm

Yes him its the nerves knitting together, so a good thing :-)

La senza do have bigger sizes hun, I've stockpiled them in their outlet stores for my Ma before (and was jealous as I had little 34b triple gel bras instead!!) ha
If you knOw your size in a certain brand though then get on eBay! Loads of brand new bras with tags, by Freya and Fantasie etc xxx
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down