Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost 6 weeks PO and stilll wonky!

2 posters

Go down

Almost 6 weeks PO and stilll wonky! Empty Almost 6 weeks PO and stilll wonky!

Post by Parisgirl23 3rd August 2012, 2:00 pm

Hello (AGAIN)!

I'll be 6 weeks post-op on Tues but not seeing Mr Clarke till the 30th of August so wondered if anyone could help.

I'm a bit concerned because they hang so differently still.

One is a good couple of cms higher than the other and sits more in the middle of my chest, this is the right boob with 460cc implant.

The other with 410cc seems to be lower and sit more under my armpit, it looks a lot smaller and has virtually no upper pole and the other is much fuller up top and looks bigger.

I'm doubting whether I should have had 2 different sized implants and don't like the look I've ended up with, am I still going to change or is this it?

They both jiggle and feel soft and squishy which is why I think they're healed, it's starting to worry me.

Should I ring Transform??
Parisgirl23
Parisgirl23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Almost 6 weeks PO and stilll wonky! Empty Re: Almost 6 weeks PO and stilll wonky!

Post by Parisgirl23 3rd August 2012, 2:04 pm

Also I'm concerned because of Transform's aftercare...

What is not covered

• Removal of implants due to patient dissatisfaction with either size alteration or aesthetic result

Does that mean if they stay wonky and odd sized that I won't get a re-op? Almost 6 weeks PO and stilll wonky! 2191481077
Parisgirl23
Parisgirl23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Almost 6 weeks PO and stilll wonky! Empty Re: Almost 6 weeks PO and stilll wonky!

Post by COOKIE 3rd August 2012, 3:01 pm

No lovely, it means if you get boob greed or feel your boobs are too big or if you were told there would be a slight degree of asymmetry post-op then if you're unhappy with what you agreed to pre-op, then it tough luck.

If you have asymmetry that wasn't discussed pre-op and is causing you genuine distress then your surgeon will assess you for revision 'if' they feel it's necessary.

Do be sure your surgeon is aware of your concerns Paris and do ensure what you say does get written into your notes should you require revision later because most surgeons will require you to wait at least 6 months for your body to heal before considering a re-op.

In saying that, 6 weeks is still early in your recovery hun. I myself had wonky boobs till I was 10 weeks post-op, so don't feel that what you currently have is your end result. You still have a way to go sweetness, so don't be too concerned but do ensure your concern is noted. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down