Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTERCARE help - hospital group

4 posters

Go down

AFTERCARE help - hospital group Empty AFTERCARE help - hospital group

Post by bouncyDD 29th July 2012, 9:43 am

Hi All,

Well I have finally made the decision on the surgeon I would like to go with, becos out of 6 surgeons he is the best one that knows exactly what I want and how to achieve it.

However I am back to the aftercare policy can someone tell me:

How many revision
s I am covered for? and how long for in years?
And how long are you covered for as bottoming out,
symmastia(uniboob), double bubble, seroma or hematoma, infections,
implant deflation

And should the implant be taken out for a period of time, is is put back free of charge?

Can anyone put this into perspective for me, so I can stop stressing and book my op...

thanks all in advance
xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

AFTERCARE help - hospital group Empty Re: AFTERCARE help - hospital group

Post by misf1 29th July 2012, 10:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CUI (standard) breast implants -3 years free revision surgery for capsular contracture (Baker Grade 4-5) Free 10 years product replacement, 10 years guaranteed financial assistance to the value of 100% of the current list price for re augmentation in the event of loss of shell integrity resulting in implant rupture that requires surgical intervention.

Natrelle (premium) breast implants - 3 years free revision surgery for capsular contracture (Baker Grade 4-5) Free lifetime product replacement, 10 years guaranteed financial assistance to the value of 100% of the current list price for re augmentation, in the event of loss of shell integrity resulting in implant rupture that requires surgical intervention. Free Size changes

<H2>Our Aftercare Scheme Does Not Include:

• Revision without clinical indication (e.g. wish you’d gone for a larger size implant)
    • Treatment required not related to the original procedure
    • Further changes due to the natural ageing process (e.g. putting weight on, breast feeding, ageing)
    • Capsular contracture and implant cover for CUI / Natrelle implants beyond the stated period (see above)

</H2>

So looking at the above they will cover you for 3 years for a free op and after that just the implant cost is covered. They say unlimited cover where clinically indicated, but I guess after about 3 years they are going to say it's due to the natural aging process etc. \I dont know as their info is vague how many ops they will cover you for, probably about 3 (like the other companies). This is their new cover as of July 2012.

You will be covered for everything you mention for aprox 3 years. If they need to take an implant or both out they will replace them free
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 29th July 2012, 3:14 pm

Thanks Misf1 AFTERCARE help - hospital group 899188xxx I appreciate that xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna1 7th August 2012, 8:44 pm

I had my consultation with the hospital group on Monday. I was told the same as misf1 has posted. The only added bit was that if my body rejects the implants due to having PIPs at the moment, they will remove the new implants and put more back in after a couple of months (at no cost to me).

However, my husband (being the cynical/careful person he is) noted the bit in bold

3 years free revision surgery for capsular contracture (Baker Grade 4-5) Free lifetime product replacement, 10 years guaranteed financial assistance to the value of 100% of the current list price for re augmentation, in the event of loss of shell integrity resulting in implant rupture that requires surgical intervention.

Who decides what 'surgical intervention' means? They might decide it's not necessary, therefore not included.

I don't have the afrercare in writing and my husband is insisting I get it before handing over any money. I understand why he wants this as companies can (and do) change their aftercare policy as and when they want. I guess we need to have proof as to which policy applies to myself. He keeps telling me that if they wont write a letter to me stating exactly what I am entitled to, then they aren't worth trusting.

I would be interested to know if any members on here have needed the aftercare from the hospital group and how they found it?

Lorna1
Lorna1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th August 2012, 8:48 pm

Surgical intervention means the revision surgery hun. So if you had CC or a rupture that required surgical intervention (revision surgery) this would be covered for the time specified hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna1 7th August 2012, 8:50 pm

cookie wrote:Surgical intervention means the revision surgery hun. So if you had CC or a rupture that required surgical intervention (revision surgery) this would be covered for the time specified hun. xx

Thanks Cookie.

I have been going through aftercare policies and it starts to get very confusing. It doesn't help that I don't 100% trust anyone regarding aftercare, and always assume they will do everything to get out of it. xx
Lorna1
Lorna1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th August 2012, 8:52 pm

You're right to question anything and everything you don't understand Lorna AFTERCARE help - hospital group 1978086825
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down