Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Girls, sorry can i have some advice on re-op?

+4
MsTeews
nads
RoxyChick
Skyla
8 posters

Go down

Hi Girls, sorry can i have some advice on re-op? Empty Hi Girls, sorry can i have some advice on re-op?

Post by Skyla 26th May 2009, 2:37 pm

I know I have not been on here in quite a while, but I have been trying to tackle some non boob-related problems at the moment, But anyways, I am pretty sure I am needing a re-do :(

1 I have lost most of my upper pole fullness, and this is the reason i wanted boobs!

2 My left has dropped way to far down and the nipple is quite sore :(

3 my right just looks saggy and horrible

4 I have heard a lot of bad stuff about the PIP inplants :( and these are the ones i have inside me

I am completely freaking out now! I see my surgeon next wednesday, and I think he knows I am going back because i am unhappy, but last time i saw him 3 months ago, it was just because of the left breast, now I have so much more to complain about, I dont wanting him thinking I am a moaner :(

Any ideas if UK surgeons can increase size for free? I just want to be one extra cup size. Because altho i am a small E cup i only look a large C small D cup :(
Skyla
Skyla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 983

Back to top Go down

Hi Girls, sorry can i have some advice on re-op? Empty Re: Hi Girls, sorry can i have some advice on re-op?

Post by RoxyChick 26th May 2009, 3:06 pm

Hey lovely, glad you're ok and good to see ya back.

Try not to worry about PIPs. While they are the cheapest of the cheap, you should be fine with them. Just keep a look out for lumps/bumps in your lymph nodes.

As for dropping... if you're not 100% happy then you def should book an app with your PS. Don't worry if he thinks you're a moaner, it's best to be safe than sorry.

He needs to be aware of any problems you have, even if they're just noted in your record. That way, if he says you have to wait and see how they settle in six months if the problems are still there you can go back and say you made him aware of the problems in June etc.

If you do need a reop they might allow you to go bigger at no extra charge, but it's more than likely you'll have to pay for the implants.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hi Girls, sorry can i have some advice on re-op? Empty Re: Hi Girls, sorry can i have some advice on re-op?

Post by Skyla 26th May 2009, 3:21 pm

Thanks Roxy hun :)
I have been doing so much research lately that my fan gave out in my laptop lol. I had to buy a laptop rest with built in fan lol... anyway i am way of subject here, yeah he is aware i am unhappy from last time so hopefully something can be sorted :)
Skyla
Skyla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 26th May 2009, 3:53 pm

I really hope so lovely, it's a lot of money to pay to not be happy. I know we can't get perfection, but we should be happy with our boobs.

What did he say about it last time you went?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 26th May 2009, 6:15 pm

Sorry to hear this hun, do you have any pics? x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla 26th May 2009, 8:15 pm

I have not taken any recent ones no :( but i will try and get some up tommorrow, I am just not happy, as i have always had that niggle that they were not quite right.

ps I have the bra ur wearing in your avatar in black and 1 in pink and black :D
Skyla
Skyla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 26th May 2009, 8:24 pm

Flash Would love to see some hun, just so we can understand better and offer more support x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla 3rd June 2009, 1:16 pm

Had my appointment today, and it turns out I dont need a re-op YAY, its all in my head that its bottoming out or too low or whatever, and I must admit, I did look good in the surgeons full length mirror :) I actually looked big lol and even! I feel like I moaned for no reason lol, He was very honest with me tho, he said if he were to change anything then it would mean i need an uplift and areola reduction on right nipple! I asked how much that would cost and he told me he would not charge me, but i had to wait until my 1 year mark :) How cool is that :)
Skyla
Skyla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 3rd June 2009, 2:09 pm

Thats great news :lol: and they look great in the pic btw!! xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 3rd June 2009, 2:49 pm

Great news hun x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 3rd June 2009, 3:23 pm

Great news Skyla!!! You sure are looking good....Good to see you back 👍 xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla 3rd June 2009, 5:27 pm

Thanks girls :) its good to be back :) missed ya'all
Skyla
Skyla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd June 2009, 7:13 pm

We are our own worst enemies aren't we. Glad you are now happy with them, invest in a full length mirror, just in case you worry again.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla 3rd June 2009, 9:11 pm

Yep I will as soon as next moth comes around so I actually have some money lol x
Skyla
Skyla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 4th June 2009, 8:00 am

thats good news hun
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 4th June 2009, 10:11 am

Great news hun glad your feeling better x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down