Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm new :) any suggestions for surgeons in London?

+4
MrsH
kay
roxanne
josie11
8 posters

Go down

I'm new :) any suggestions for surgeons in London? Empty I'm new :) any suggestions for surgeons in London?

Post by josie11 22nd July 2012, 11:40 pm

Hi - I've just joined the forum, I've wanted a BA for 8 years, since I first noticed asymmetry in my breast sizes when I was 13.
Finally going ahead with it this summer (fingers crossed) right now I'm looking for surgeons in London and Hertfordshire - does anyone have any experience with a BA for asymmetric breasts or have any recommendations for surgeons in my area?
I'm still really nervous, done loads of research already and am thinking of going with mybreast at the moment - going to book consultations tomorrow...scary!
xx
josie11
josie11
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

I'm new :) any suggestions for surgeons in London? Empty Re: I'm new :) any suggestions for surgeons in London?

Post by roxanne 23rd July 2012, 7:08 am

I had a mastopexy and ba. My surgeon Simon Withey works for Mybreast. He does reconstructive surgery and fixes other surgeons' botched jobs xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

I'm new :) any suggestions for surgeons in London? Empty Re: I'm new :) any suggestions for surgeons in London?

Post by josie11 23rd July 2012, 1:50 pm

Thanks Roxanne :) I've read a lot of good reviews on him on this site - I'm thinking of having a consultation with him and Dr Hamilton from Mybreast as those seem to have the best reviews.
How long did it take from your initial consultation to having your surgery, if you don't mind me asking?
xxx
josie11
josie11
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd July 2012, 8:12 pm

HI and welcome to the site hun wavey

There are loads of surgeons hun xx your best bet is to find one right for you :thumbs: I would book to see at least three and see how you get on :thumbs:

Good Luck xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsH 23rd July 2012, 8:13 pm

Hi Josie
welcome2
xxx
MrsH
MrsH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by lx79 23rd July 2012, 9:21 pm

Hi Josie, I was with Stephen Hamilton and he's really lovely. I'm only three weeks post op but so far so good.

Kay's completely right you should definitely see at least three, possibly more and read up on all the different companies aftercare policies. Just a word of warning, you do have to pay to see the surgeons at Mybreast, its only 25 quid and they take it off if you go with them. But you may want to see a few other surgeons who don't charge first? Then again in the big scheme of things 25 quid isn't loads

Best of luck hun

xx
lx79
lx79
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by 420Oranges 24th July 2012, 7:44 am

I'm now one week post op. I had my surgery at LBPS (London Bridge Plastic Surgery with Dr. Chris Inglefield. I know it's way to early to tell of my results, but so far I've been very happy with every detail of my time with LBPS, from pre to post op. A great staff and relaxed atmosphere helped put me at ease on my surgery day. I chose Dr Inglefield because I felt he really listened to what I wanted pre-op. I tried a few places on Harley Street and they all seemed to try to push me into ideas (like going bigger than I wanted). I don't know, I guess I'm pretty particular, but Dr. Inglefield really genuinely listened. So far I'm super happy with the results. Oh yeah, and also he also specializes in Silimed P-ure Polyurethane Implants, aka "Furry Brazilians". Hope that helps! Good Luck!
420Oranges
420Oranges
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by josie11 24th July 2012, 2:20 pm

Thank you all so much for your replies! Makes me feel so much better knowing I'm not the only person going through all this! Now I'm actually looking into surgeons it suddenly all feels so real, and I've been looking at some before and after photos online which have made me worry about how symmetrical I will be after surgery - I know perfect symmetry is impossible but I want my asymmetry improved as much as possible or the BA is pointless :S
Thanks for the suggestions though - i'm currently trying to build up the courage to ring some companies up - will definitely look into LBPS - hadn't heard of them before and I'm really keen for my chest to look natural and not too big either, my priority is just symmetry not big boobs :)
xxx
josie11
josie11
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 27th July 2012, 8:43 am

I had to wait about a months and a half for my first consultation. It was about two and a half months between booking my surgery date and the surgery. The wait was well worth it though I'm new :) any suggestions for surgeons in London? 1978086825 xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyCN 29th July 2012, 7:36 pm

Hi Josie and Ladies!
I have a consultation with Simon Withey on aug 9th at My Breast. He seems to come really well recommended, one of those talking heads on the news and in PS documentaries which fills me with confidence.
And I actually can't find a bad word about him on the net and trust me I've looked! seeing stars
After I see him and have some kind of understanding on what I need I will also look for second opinions.
I'm a 32d atm, 27 yo, with no kids and have really saggy boobs with nipples facing down (due to weight loss aged 15) and I've NEVER had perky boobs. Feel it's only my right, I want to feel proud like anyone else. :)
Really enjoying reading all the comments and opinions on here if slightly overwhelmed.
I have a feeling I will also need a lift, which I'm not keen on due to scars, although a lot of them look totally fine, and also can you breast feed after a lift? As I don't want to not have that option when/if I have children.
Any fback on Withey and experience of lifts and ba's would be really helpful! And opinions on overs and unders also welcome!
Good luck and happy healing to all pre and post op ladies on here!
xxx
AmyCN
AmyCN
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaelaina 29th July 2012, 7:46 pm

Hey there Amy! I can't really help you re: Mr Withey but I just thought I'd suggest you re-post this as a new topic? If you put Mr Witheys name in the title you'll attract all the girls that have had ops with him to come and give you opinions rather than have your post hiding in this thread I'm new :) any suggestions for surgeons in London? 48411
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 537

http://www.twitter.com/maria__elaina

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyCN 29th July 2012, 7:51 pm

Thanks for the advice MariaElaina! I have now...fingers crossed. xxx
AmyCN
AmyCN
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 29th July 2012, 8:47 pm

Amy, I've just sent you a reply to the thread you started xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down