Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you feel 2 days post op?

+5
cazalino
Loobs
SunshineLady
COOKIE
geordiejen
9 posters

Go down

How did you feel 2 days post op? Empty How did you feel 2 days post op?

Post by geordiejen 10th July 2012, 10:54 am

Hi girls!

Ive heard nothing about MRSA swabs so I can only assume they were all clear on my pre-op assessment so its all go for the 22nd! EEEEP! Im so excited!!!!

Ive been on websites all morning looking at peoples albums just so I get more of an idea of how ill look one day, one week, two weeks etc so im fully expecting to not be overly impressed straight after, the yearly update photos looked nothing like most of the photos from even 3 months on so its good to see it can take a year to settle and they looked amazing.

Anyway more to the point!!! I was wondering how you all felt two days post op? Im having to go to some meetings which have been put in two days post op after Id booked my op (op is on the sunday first thing and meetings are tuesday) but I will not be carrying anything etc, ill be getting driven there and back but I just want to be prepared for how Ill be feeling, im very fit and healthy so im hoping it wont knock me too much but I know how much surgery can take it out of you. I would be doing the same at home just sitting recovering, however I havent told people about my surgery and dont want to let them know either!

Im already going to say Ive pulled a muscle in my chest and wear a hoodie (and im probably the only person praying for bad weather in July! apologies! lol) which is believable as I do lots of kickboxing etc so often get niggles.

I just want a heads up to how you all felt so I have an idea! thank you xx
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

How did you feel 2 days post op? Empty Re: How did you feel 2 days post op?

Post by COOKIE 10th July 2012, 11:26 am

I was wondering how you all felt two days post op? Im having to go to some meetings which have been put in two days post op after Id booked my op (op is on the sunday first thing and meetings are tuesday) but I will not be carrying anything etc, ill be getting driven there and back but I just want to be prepared for how Ill be feeling,

Honestly... If you can get someone else to take the meetings for you, then I'd do that sweetheart.

At 2 days post-op your swelling is goin to kick in, you'll still be under the effects of the GA and you'll hardly be able to stand upright. You may feel sick, or even be sick, any form of travel is going to be extremely uncomfortable, even as a passenger and you're really just going to be sat in the car curling around your pillow for comfort. You'll be tired and possibly teary, your breasts will be at their most uncomfortable (day 2/3) and you'll really just want to sit holding them Jen, so as you have time now, I'd suggest you arrange for someone else to help you because I very much doubt you'll be up to it. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 10th July 2012, 11:33 am

I was in a fair bit of discomfort still at 2 days plus I hadn't been sleeping well. Was on painkillers too so still pretty dopey. Personally, I'd say rearrange your meetings Hun xx
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 10th July 2012, 12:09 pm

Exactly what Cookie and sunshinelady have said....day two/three were the peak of the discomfort. I couldnt even talk I was very emotional too. Really try and put the meeting off or get someone else to do it chick. xx
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 10th July 2012, 12:48 pm

although ur not going to be doing anything strenuous ur still going to moving around a lot more than what U would be if U was sitting at home on the setee. Plus people shaking ur hand etc could hurt. Meetings can b rearranged but setbacks healing can't x
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 10th July 2012, 12:53 pm

Hiya chick..

On my 2nd day PO was OK i was sore and VERY fragile but my worst day was day 3. after that it was all healing very well and i felt better everyday but i think the key to ''happy healing'' is defo a good decent sleep.

i found tho in my first week i was tired soooo easily. so dont over do it hun.

Cookie once suggested to put a pilliow under your knees and seriously that worked a dreaaaammmm.. actually made sleeping sat up wuiet comfortable.

be careful xxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 10th July 2012, 1:09 pm

I was knackered and kept falling asleep (partially due to painkillers)
I know what you're planning isn't very strenuous but even things like opening the car door and getting out of a car male it body ache hunni, you realise you chest muscles are impacted by daily things that you never thought would affect them!
My head was definitely all over the place as well, couldn't even concentrate on a film never mind a meeting!!
Deffo rearrange x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 10th July 2012, 1:37 pm

I'd be more just sitting to observe but I think I'd rather call in sick as its only one day before 5 weeks off to heal. I was so annoyed they put it in!! Finding out how you all felt I think I'll stay on the sofa watching sky movies haha than you all!! It's good to know how I'll feel too xx
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 10th July 2012, 1:44 pm

Glad to hear its all going ahead. I have no experience of the healing as I am pre op but I would say take everyone's advice and rest up. xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 10th July 2012, 2:48 pm

I agree with all the girls, I have had 2 b a's and day 2 and 3 were the worst. So if you can get away with not going dont go.xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down