Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 days post op - feel so wide apart!

4 posters

Go down

2 days post op - feel so wide apart! Empty 2 days post op - feel so wide apart!

Post by Ruthylicious 21st November 2010, 3:26 pm

hey, i know they'll get closer together, but the skin between them feels so tight that im worried i'll get stretch marks there... its so tight that it literally feels like it could rip lol...

other than that i think everything is fine, apart from they dont look as big as i thought they would at 470cc, but maybe thats just cuz im still in a sports bra!

Ruthylicious
Ruthylicious
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

2 days post op - feel so wide apart! Empty Re: 2 days post op - feel so wide apart!

Post by COOKIE 21st November 2010, 4:04 pm

It's the swelling that causing the tightness Ruthy, as your boobs relax and soften over time they do come closer.

And as for the size, your skin is stretched and tight atm hun and if you have unders the muscle too will be tight and holding down the implant. Everything just needs time to relax and settle babe, as the skin/muscles settle, you'll lose some of the upper pole but gain more in the lower pole, this is when the breast fills out and pushes the breast forward and into a more natural shape hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

2 days post op - feel so wide apart! Empty Re: 2 days post op - feel so wide apart!

Post by Ruthylicious 21st November 2010, 4:29 pm

thanks for that Cookie, i had 470cc overs, i hope they still fill out cuz they do seem not much bigger at the moment, i used to be a 34b.

im sure everyone worries at this stage about how they'll settle!

Ruthylicious
Ruthylicious
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 21st November 2010, 4:34 pm

They will definitely fill out. Your implants will be really high at first (I had overs and mine were only a couple of inches under my collar bone at first and they were pointy!) but they will drop and get bigger over the next few weeks.

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st November 2010, 4:46 pm

Ruthylicious wrote:thanks for that Cookie, i had 470cc overs, i hope they still fill out cuz they do seem not much bigger at the moment, i used to be a 34b.

im sure everyone worries at this stage about how they'll settle!

Sure we all worry babe! 2 days post op - feel so wide apart! 571992

470ccs is quite a large implant hun, you will definately without a single doubt in my mind be A LOT bigger than a B cup hun. Just give your boobs a little time to heal. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 21st November 2010, 5:14 pm

Hi Ruthie, I am 1 day post op and my boobs are feeling like bowling balls under my skin! lol I have posted my before and after pics on a picturetrail showing a pretty big (and very bruised) bit between my breasts, I am sure once they have softened that they will move nicely into position! xxxx
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down