Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All booked! eek! 17th september!

+4
2nd time lucky
SunshineLady
kay
lau1982
8 posters

Go down

All booked! eek! 17th september! Empty All booked! eek! 17th september!

Post by lau1982 8th July 2012, 6:51 pm

after years of researching and chickening out i have finally booked in for a BA, nipple uplift and reduction! cant believe it! Shocked

now comes the nerves and countdown - im hoping that by regulary reading others posts and stories that it will help me remain calm and help me get through it without chickening out or getting myself in too much of a state!

one thing im a little worried about is size, im currently in a D cup bra - but have lost fullness and according to the surgeon have C cup worth of breast tissue. im booked into have 340 high profile overs but am a little nervous about how big that will take me? i have told the surgeon i don't want to be any bigger then an E cup ideally, does anyone have similar stats to me Pre op and if so what implant size did you go for? x
lau1982
lau1982
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

All booked! eek! 17th september! Empty Re: All booked! eek! 17th september!

Post by kay 8th July 2012, 7:22 pm

congrats Stars

Woo hoo xx

Add your date to the calendar hun xx the time will fly by xx yahoo
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 8th July 2012, 7:28 pm

Congratulations to you! And well done for having the guts to make such a brave decision that will change your life for the better Hug xx

congrats
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 8th July 2012, 9:26 pm

Well done for booking. Having boobies is great. Look forward to reading your story xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th July 2012, 9:38 pm

Congratulations on booking your surgery Lau Stars I'm sure your surgeon will have listened to your concerns babe and will have given great thought to the amount of volume required to achieve your desired result, so don't worry babe and just enjoy your countdown! yipee

If you'd really like to see some stats Lau, you could take a look through our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but do be aware when looking Lau that even women with the exact same stats and exact same sized implants can come home with completely different results, so do take all stats as a 'general guide only' and not as a guide to determine your own resulting size.

If you'd like to Lau, you might want to make yourself a ticker, it helps get the excitement going on the build up to your surgery as you watch your ticker get closer and closer to your goal. You can find out how to add one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 9th July 2012, 10:51 am

Congrats on booking!

You will probably go through a rollercoaster of emotions between now and 17th sept chick so you just have to try and go with it, many of us almost cancel our ops because of the nerves...i paid in full one the day i was questioning it to make sure i went ahead...you wont regret it!

I had an empty C/D cup before, i had 375 mods and im wearing a DD sports bra at the moment...i went to bravissimo and they sized me at an F but I think that was incorrect to be honest...but as cookie said everyone is different but im sure your surgeon will honour your requests. xx

Last edited by Loobs on 9th July 2012, 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cant spell)
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 9th July 2012, 10:56 am

Congratulations Stars it is so exciting enjoy your countdown xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by lau1982 9th July 2012, 2:26 pm

thanks ladies for taking the time to respondAll booked! eek! 17th september! 683328 for those recent post op ladies congratulations and i hope you are all recovering well and pammie85 - exciting times!!! cant wait to hear your story!

i now have my very own pretty ticker - noticed a mistake in it though! also managed to put a picture up too - slowly getting the hang of things on here.

wow you are right cookie - all the ladies stats are so different regardless of what they started out as! oh well it have to remain a surprise untill i get measured for the first time All booked! eek! 17th september! 899188

loobs - if you dont mind me asking - how is the healing process going after having a lift? in terms of scarring? and time off work? iv booked two weeks off and am hoping that is enough time to get relatively back to normal

thanks again ladies xx
lau1982
lau1982
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 9th July 2012, 2:36 pm

Lovely Pic Lau :)

Well I had lots of discomfort early PO, up until around day 3/4 i started to feel much better, i had swelling and bruising - but no actual pain. I was back to work after 5 days - i work at a desk - I could have done with sitting around for a bit longer, but I think 2 weeks is plenty of time for you (depending on your job) You must not lift heavy objects for at least 6 weeks PO.

What has your surgeon suggested?

I have quite a bit of scarring on my breasts, which I had expected, but they are very neat and im very happy with them at this stage.

I had a full anchor lift though so I think this gives more scarring than crescent & donut lifts so you should get away with very little scarring from what I hear from other ladies who have had the same lifting technique. Have you had a look at some pics on google?

x

Last edited by Loobs on 9th July 2012, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cant spell)
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by lau1982 9th July 2012, 6:45 pm

thanks for the info hun, thank you i have an office job too so 2 weeks sounds more then enough!

been googling and seen lots of pictures of the procedure - results seem to vary quite a bit though. i think the healing of the scars scares me the most but im sure they will be ok - just want it done and dusted now but im sure the next few weeks will fly by xxx

lau1982
lau1982
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 9th July 2012, 8:01 pm

I have my surgery 2 days after you and my stats are pretty similar. I wear a 32D and after losing 5 stone my boobs are very empty and like you the surgeon has said I have about a C of tissue. I am having 150cc worth of tissue removed in my lollipop uplift and having 390cc moderate profile round implants and I have asked to be a D/DD.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by lau1982 10th July 2012, 3:24 pm

hey 5stonedown! congratulations on the weight loss that is an amazing achievement All booked! eek! 17th september! 828394 .

it will be interesting to compare stories as we are having the same op and so close together! very interested to see what size you come out as well as from looking on here its amazing how different the results are!

it will be nice to know someone else is going through the same thing at the same time as me! hopefully we can be of support to each other along with all the other fab ladies on this site!

xx
lau1982
lau1982
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 10th July 2012, 3:40 pm

Absolutely!! I cant wait. I am having mine done at the Spire Parkway in Solihull with Mrs CC Kat.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down