Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

445 XHP rounds - what size take me to?

4 posters

Go down

445 XHP rounds - what size take me to? Empty 445 XHP rounds - what size take me to?

Post by bouncyDD 7th July 2012, 2:07 pm

Was just wondering what 445 XHP extra high profile would take me to D/DD? 445 XHP rounds - what size take me to? 267328
from 32A, 5.8, 9 stone, size 10

And would anyone have any photos, of 400s in XHP,
that I could have a quick squizz at please.

Much appreciated xxx 445 XHP rounds - what size take me to? 48411
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

445 XHP rounds - what size take me to? Empty Re: 445 XHP rounds - what size take me to?

Post by Pammie85 7th July 2012, 5:56 pm

Hi huni i hate to see posts with no replys! I would love to be able to tell u what size you would be or for someone to tell me what size i will be after mine but everyone is different and it is so hard to tell. I just keep telling myself anything is better than the boobies i have now. When is you BA date hun? xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

445 XHP rounds - what size take me to? Empty Re: 445 XHP rounds - what size take me to?

Post by 2nd time lucky 7th July 2012, 6:07 pm

I think guessing what size you would be is impossible hun, all I can tell you is I have slightly smaller implants and am a 38E . xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 7th July 2012, 6:14 pm

It's pretty much impossible to predict what resulting size you will be from your stats hun, as so many individual factors can have an influence.

Did you take pictures of what you would like to achieve to your surgeon? This is ALWAYS the best way of gaging what result you would like to end up. Surgeon's work in cc's rather than by cup size so this would give him a better idea of what you would be able to achieve with the 445 XHP and whether it will give you the look you want.

He may give you an estimation of what you could end up with, but again it's only that. Have a look at the stats page for a general idea though but remember everyone is different. x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 7th July 2012, 6:36 pm

I took in pictures, he had a look but it was after all the measurements etc and I had already said I want to be D/DD.

All I want is to be a D/DD and perky, with my nipples in the middle of my breasts instead of being low down like they are now 445 XHP rounds - what size take me to? 856466 due to mild tuberous breast lol.

I am going to have a donut lift I think...but reading alot of people says that its flattens the breast having a donut lift???

Thank you Pammie85 for the reply - I do have another consultation with transform and then going to book but around end of August I am ready! xxx Who are you going with hun? as I see you are already booked in.

2nd time lucky - thanks hun, could I have a peek at your pics xxx

Alice - just freaking out, I guess over size lol thanks for the comment xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 7th July 2012, 7:27 pm

Bouncy, I did nt do pics because I never thought to as it was my second ba. Sorry hun. xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 7th July 2012, 9:21 pm

I'm Booked with MYA for the 20th of august and I am ridiculously excited! Lol keep us posted on how u get on huni xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 8th July 2012, 12:11 pm

Thanks Girls 445 XHP rounds - what size take me to? 154564I cant wait!

Who know you might even be before me Pammie, what size have you been offered? xxx

2nd time lucky - no worries thanks hun xxx

I have a consultation with transform next weekend, and waiting to hear back from THG regarding some info, then I will decide and book !! yay !!

xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 8th July 2012, 12:29 pm

I have been offered 470cc hun xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down