Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

14 year old resisting pressure frm mum to have BA

4 posters

Go down

14 year old resisting pressure frm mum to have BA Empty 14 year old resisting pressure frm mum to have BA

Post by COOKIE 6th July 2012, 9:03 pm

14-year old Britney Marshall seems to be under a lot of pressure from her 53-year old mother to get breast implants.

Marshall, from Nottinghamshire, England, is the youngest girl of the Marshall family that boasts £50,000 worth of fake breasts collectively among mom and her four large breasted sisters.

All of her sisters have fake breasts ranging from 32DD (21-year-old Ripley) to 34HH (27-year-old Terri).

The youngest girl to ever receive breast augmentation surgery in the UK was only 12 years old and the family isn't trying to get Britney to go under the knife just yet, but they are placing pressure on her to go under the knife the moment she turns 18 to pump up her breasts.

Here are some quotes from her 53-year old mother (who likely won't get any nominated for mother of the year anytime soon):

'Britney is going through a funny phase at the moment and saying she doesn’t want to get her boobs done,’ said Mrs Marshall, a 53-year-old mother of nine.

But I know my daughters, and I know Britney is no different from the rest. She idolizes her older sisters so we’ve already started talking about her getting a boob job as soon as she turns 18."

Mom then attacks the size of her daughter's breasts now, suggesting she is inadequate.

"At the moment she doesn’t really have what I would say are boobs, so I would like her to follow in her sisters’ footsteps when she is old enough. I really love the fake look of my girls and I know that Britney will go that way when she’s a bit older. I love the idea of us all looking similar and glamorous."

Photos of here of mom daughter and the sisters, it appears the youngest girl is making the right choice - at least so far.

"I’m too young to be thinking about having a boob job – I just want to work hard at school," she said.

Mom is separated from her husband - she now works as a "psychic clairvoyant medium

source HERE

Some women don't realise how they lucky they are to hold the miracle of life in their arms and the privilege it is to nurture your child to become the best person they can be... This woman is a prime example of that and doesn't deserve the title of 'mum' in treating her children to loathe themselves before they've even had time to grow! She makes me sick.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

14 year old resisting pressure frm mum to have BA Empty Re: 14 year old resisting pressure frm mum to have BA

Post by sammi710 6th July 2012, 9:10 pm

that is disgusting! poor girl, 14 is a tough age with all the hormones and all the body image problems related to puberty! sounds like she s more sensible than her mother already tho! and how on earth did a 12 yr old get a ba in this country? SHOCKING xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

14 year old resisting pressure frm mum to have BA Empty Re: 14 year old resisting pressure frm mum to have BA

Post by COOKIE 6th July 2012, 9:21 pm

The 12 year old mentioned had a medical condition that meant one of her breasts wasn't developing which was why she was granted surgery on the NHS, with having such a medical condition and having to try and fit in with your peers I can understand why this would have been passed, bless her and wasn't done at all for cosmetic reasons sweetie, unlike the pressure being put on the young girl in the story.

You can read about the 12 year old HERE lovely. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 6th July 2012, 9:25 pm

oooh that is understandable, i thought for a moment the world had gone mad! xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 6th July 2012, 9:29 pm

Jesus Christ what is WRONG with people? I hope that girl does what she says, works hard at school and gets away from that family of nutters as soon as she can.
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashb82 6th July 2012, 9:36 pm

I went to my doctor from the age of 15 as I didn't develop at all on one side, by the time I got to 22 I gave up trying to get it funded on the nhs and paid privately (365 one side and 295 the other - sadly got PIP's which are being removed tomorrow)...so I have total sympathy for the poor 12 year old girl - but the mother of the 14 year old is just wrong, poor thing xxx
Tashb82
Tashb82
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down