Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum feedback and recommendations.

+73
blondie12
msc2013
LJR
Sassysazzle
jilly mak
SharonM
Specialkj
missvmac28
misty23
emilysarahdodds
jesber123
Lottie835
Blueeyedsoul13
jenniferrf1
dove
Nicole
melstar82
katielou2111
achorley
LouiseR11
tinkerbell24
sianyoungx
noellepig
balamoryyellfruit
missfrancesca1989
Scatty247
deexx
Doublethetrouble2012
ELS
Cat1985
Emilycornwall
Kxx
rockyk12
Shazcott
Kmaise3
xlaurenx
mirren001
Maisy_Ann
jakki32
icecream
mrsball
Isabella25
zthomas
Mummy me
lx79
welshvicci123
misf1
NurseSophie89
tracy2010
Loobs
Natty29
Kat4
jay88
EmmaArden
Lolcake
Princess_x
karleyxxx
Pammie85
butterfly7713
suzi73
Stephy x
letfreedomsing
sammi710
flowermanc
2nd time lucky
Gillian1808
SunshineLady
cazalino
sparkyleeds
Wishful
chocolatemonster
*Alice*
COOKIE
77 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum feedback and recommendations.

Post by achorley 19th December 2012, 3:13 pm

definitely reccommend! ive browsed a few forums and this is by far the most friendliest and easy forum! and its great because its ust about BA's not other things in the mix getting in the way! so informative and admins are great helps too, great job on the site, i think it should be made into an iphone app!! xxx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum feedback and recommendations.

Post by COOKIE 26th January 2013, 9:12 pm

Don't forget girlies, if you do know of anyone, or chat to anyone considering a BA, or who have had a BA and could do with some advice/ support, please recommend us to them. We're here to help Give You
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 26th January 2013, 10:08 pm

Yeh deffo a app for phone im love this forum by far the best. Im guna make
Flyers for this ward and clinic haaaaaa Jk but would be a thought, really need a app make typing in your phone easier x
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by melstar82 26th January 2013, 10:35 pm

This is definitely the best forum! I was looking on [link removed] before, which was ok. But this forum is set out so well and everything is so easy to find. Plus so friendly, I feel like I can ask anything! I felt really welcomed when I found this place. Would 100%.....1,000,000% recommend this to anybody! Will keep my ears open to any one thinking of BA. Feels like a journey going through picking a PA, consultations etc. It's like a step by step guide on here! Lovely there's a bit of chit chat about no BA stuff :) Keep up the good work everyone. Fab girls and Cookie you're a star. You have a calming, reassuring way about you! buy still tell it how it is! well it comes across like that in responses, if that makes sense to anyone!!! :S

Phew, I better go to bed. Half 5 start, bleurgh. Enjoy sleepy time :) :) :) XXX
melstar82
melstar82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th January 2013, 11:06 pm

katielou2111 wrote:really need a app make typing in your phone easier x

I'm hoping the owners of the actual server will sort out an app for our forums, I agree. It would be much better.

You could always try using something like forum runner yourself to view the forum or tap a talk, but to be honest the ads you get from using these things just make your viewing even more frustrating.

In the meantime whilst we're waiting, if you look at the mobile version on your phone (the grey one) scroll to the bottom and click 'classic version' then add the forum to your homepage via the square with the little arrow coming from it on IPhones/pads, you then have an app that gives you easier access. But I know what you mean about wanting push notifications and the like, it would be much easier, so hopefully an app for the forum won't be too long away.

melstar82 wrote:Cookie you're a star. You have a calming, reassuring way about you! buy still tell it how it is! well it comes across like that in responses, if that makes sense to anyone!!! :S

That's very kind of you to say melstar - thank you kiss
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 1st February 2013, 12:26 am

I completely agree with what some of the other girls have said - the other forum is 'ok' but tbh whenever I go on it's just full of girls asking where to get the cheapest BA - I've noticed that actual pre/post op questions on BA's tend to go unanswered which is a shame. Wheras here, there is a minefield of information and no question goes unanswered! I don't know anybody who's had a BA so i'm SO glad I found this forum as now I know exactly what to expect and more - i'm so prepared that I feel like an expert!! I'm 100% addicted and if I happen to ever meet someone who is pre BA or maybe if I chat to anybody at the hospital then I will definitely recommend this site, it's amazing and so is everybody who uses it :) Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 4 948189xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 1st February 2013, 10:20 am

I thought i knew alot about my surgery before i found this site when in reality i knew just a small part, this forum has made me so prepared and the information on here is like no other site I've seen! I love that i can ask the most stupid question and im not treated like its stupid! You girls truly are amazing and such a great support that i really can't imagine my ba journey without you all so thank you for answering my questions and putting me at ease when I've needed it.
I will be recommending this site to everyone who is interested in ba and those who are post ba!! X
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 6th May 2013, 6:18 pm

I would defo reccommend this forum to other girls thinking of having a BA.
Before i was on another forum to which is probs the same one the other girls have mentioned and although it was ok, it was nowhere near as good as this one. I have reccommended this forum to some of them haha!
Without this forum, i don't think i would be going for my BA because there are questions asked here and answered every single day, if this forum wasnt here... god know what we would all do. The ladies here not only offer advice but real SUPPORT which is amazing.
And...a good giggle ;) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 6th May 2013, 7:34 pm

yes yes and absolutely yes!!
this forum is AMAZING, such a great help, comfort, source of wisdom, and fun!!

thank you to all the mods, admins and all the ladies here that make it so special! :flowers:
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 6th May 2013, 7:54 pm

Love this forum and I don't know how I would have coped if it wasn't recommended to me by MrsD when we were chatting On the so feminine website! Just a few weeks/ days before my BA x it's wonderful all you ladies are great, cookie your so helpful and caring and we all love you xxxxxxx

Would 100% recommend it and I don't Wana leave the site even when I'm all done a year ahead from now haha I can imagine il still be on here xxx group hug
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 18th June 2013, 6:59 pm

im always raving about the forum to everyone and my surgeon has also started telling his patient about it

i can hand on heart say i couldnt be doing this without you guys

and ive meet some fab girls on here that im sure we will friends for a real long time
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th June 2013, 7:46 pm

I love it too... We're all addicted for a reason... It's amazing!! Always recommend it and I have so much knowledge thanks to this forum... Plus I'm always leaning new things so I went to consults informed :) love talking to everyone here and want to say a personal thanks from me ...
I don't know what we would do without this forum... We would all have so may unanswered questions... It's the little tips and tricks that make it so great here from girls who have already had their BA xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jesber123 13th July 2013, 5:18 am

I can't believe it took me so long to find this forum. I am a total addict now lol.
Invaluable advice and nobody judging you, what more could I ask for?
Thanks for everyone's input x
jesber123
jesber123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 225

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th July 2013, 2:51 pm

Glad you're all enjoying the forum so much ladies!
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 25th July 2013, 3:17 pm

What a great forum!! Couldn't of got through my BA without it and all the lovely helpful ladies on here. Answering all my questions and calming me down when I'm in a flap! Cookie you're absolutely fab! And definitely deserve a massive pat on the back for all you do on here.. Even a year on a definitely think I'll still be popping on here. Bit of an addict now haha xxxx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 1st August 2013, 11:05 am

In total agreement with all xx When first considering my ba I looked for a forum like this and found one which seemed to disappear after about a month. I then came across this one and have never looked back. So easy to find your way around the site and the knowledge that some of the ladies have on here (especially Cookie xx) is so so helpful.  I would definitely recommend this site to anyone considering a ba it is faboobilicious xx
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 1st August 2013, 1:18 pm

This forum has been so invaluable to me already, before I've even had my BA. Without the support and advice from the ladies on here who are so happy to share their experiences, I think there is a chance I would not have had the confidence to go through with my BA. I would wholeheartedly recommend the site to anyone who was thinking of having a BA. The feedback is so quick, when you ask a question it is usually answered within minutes!! Amazing xxxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 1st August 2013, 1:24 pm

I came across this forum by accident really and couldn't believe the amount of lovely girls willing to share their experiences and offer sensible safe advice! It's not all about big boobies but what is safe for u. I honestly can't imagine my BA journey without it. I am officially addicted! I will be sticking around that's for sure!!! Thank u BJSF and all the girls that keep it running smoothly xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 1st August 2013, 6:24 pm

I was 'poached' from another forum and introduced to the fantastic site... BEST MOVE EVER yahoo 

Ever since I have joined I have felt totally at home and relaxed chatting to some very lovely ladies and exchanging experiences, emotions, laughter and of course tears.  It is a credit to Cookie and the moderators who make this site what it is.  They should be proud of themselves for allowing us to come on here and feel safe and secure and enabling us to open up and share things, sometimes even our most deepest thoughts. 

I for one am totally addicted to this forum...x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by jilly mak 15th August 2013, 8:42 am

hi cookie, on my booby op day I was telling my surgeon about breast buddies, he was very interested to know more and asked could he come on here, I hold him I'm not sure if he can join as he's male, his name is Mr Hassan Suluiman @ the hospital group southampton clinic.. but sine I've noticed surgeons are posting and to questions on here?! should I tell him to get in touch cookie? if so how? ...
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 15th August 2013, 9:09 am

SharonM wrote:I was 'poached' from another forum and introduced to the fantastic site... BEST MOVE EVER yahoo 

Ever since I have joined I have felt totally at home and relaxed chatting to some very lovely ladies and exchanging experiences, emotions, laughter and of course tears.  It is a credit to Cookie and the moderators who make this site what it is.  They should be proud of themselves for allowing us to come on here and feel safe and secure and enabling us to open up and share things, sometimes even our most deepest thoughts. 

I for one am totally addicted to this forum...x
 Me too! I've not been back on the other site since, best bit of advice I've been given is to get chatting with the girls on here! I can't get enough of it LOL I'm on here more then Facebook ha ha! Xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 15th August 2013, 9:22 am

Its a great forum isn't it... :)))

Ooh, don't do Facebook - work of the devil !!! Imo x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th August 2013, 1:06 pm

jilly mak wrote:hi cookie, on my booby op day I was telling my surgeon about breast buddies, he was very interested to know more and asked could he come on here, I hold him I'm not sure if he can join as he's male, his name is Mr Hassan Suluiman @ the hospital group southampton clinic..  but sine I've noticed surgeons are posting and to questions on here?! should I tell him to get in touch cookie? if so how? ...  
Awww that's ever so kind of him.

The only surgeons we've had post on the forum are BAAPS members lovely. We've had some fab surgeons that aren't BAAPS members approach the forum but as its forum policy to only use BAAPS members we will unable to accept Mr Suluiman's very kind offer. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 23rd August 2013, 12:26 pm

I love the new feature (im pretty sure its new?!) where you can change the settings to change what notifications you want to get, I was getting soooo many emails so I turnt that feature off but kept the rest the same, its great! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 30th September 2013, 4:41 pm

I haven't read all the posts on this thread! However has a suggestion ever been made for the ability to edit a post you have made - or is this already possible and I just don't know how to!

I will also add that I too think this forum is fab x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next