Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guidance & Feedback Harley/Transform/NU

+8
*Sally*
misf1
strawberrykisses
Jenz24
alfie
sampowell
kittie
Janedevotedmummy:)
12 posters

Go down

Guidance & Feedback Harley/Transform/NU Empty Guidance & Feedback Harley/Transform/NU

Post by Janedevotedmummy:) 23rd March 2011, 6:44 pm

Hello to you all!
I am new to this site and I am so pleased that all this information is available to women like myself- who are searching for answers in the lead up to surgery.
So, a BIG thank you to the creator and moderators on here. xx

After breastfeeding my 2 children I have lost all volume in my breasts. Pre-babies I was a full B (fairly happy) and I went up to an E cup when my milk came in = a very happy me! Now, however, I am probably not even an A. I seem to have lost all volume and so now looking at possible clinics for a BA.

Saw Harley Medical last night and I was pleased that they told me I had good shape and no sagging. At £4795 for Allergen lifetime gaurantee ones, the op is expensive (I think).

So, my question is.....HAS ANYONE HAD A BA WITH HARLEY MEDICAL, TRANSFORM OR NU AT ALL?? And were you happy with them??
I am not near a NU clinic (nearest being nottingham), so I was wondering whether it was worth going and to see a surgeon for free too??

Many many thanks in advance for reading this!
A mum in need of help x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Guidance & Feedback Harley/Transform/NU Empty Re: Guidance & Feedback Harley/Transform/NU

Post by kittie 23rd March 2011, 7:35 pm

Hi Jane. Welcome to the forum. I had my BA with Transform and paid £3,995 for an overnight stay and got Allergan CUI implants.

It's worth going to see a few surgeons, to get a feel for who you are most comfortable with and you feel understands what you want. Why not find out what surgeons work at the clinics you're going to and research them so you can request to see the one who you think will suit you.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Guidance & Feedback Harley/Transform/NU Empty Re: Guidance & Feedback Harley/Transform/NU

Post by sampowell 23rd March 2011, 7:47 pm

I had a ba just 6 days ago with Transform the price was just short of four thousand pound. I have to say Transform have been brilliant from start to finish, I had 410 cc unders, which you will probably know that it means the implant is placed under the muscle. I'm still in a bit of pain but bearable. Transform have an out of hours number you can call if you are ever worried about anything. I have to say though this site has provided me with lots of info that I never knew and the ladies are brilliant and very knowledgable. Don't know how I would have got through it all without their help. I'm sure many more ladies will post you many more answers to you questions. All the best xxx
sampowell
sampowell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Janedevotedmummy:) 23rd March 2011, 8:40 pm

Hello Kitty and Sam!
Thank you for your replies and it's good to hear you've both had BA's with Transform. My appointment with them is on Friday 8th April- can't wait!! I'm also looking forward to seeing their implants and the gaurantees (if any) they do.
Will def. check out the surgeons Kitty and Sam, I hope you heal fast and feel much better soon. Are you pleased with the results so far?
Do you mind me asking what cup size you both were before?
xxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sampowell 23rd March 2011, 8:49 pm

Hey I was a 34 c I'm now in a 34 e sports bra. I intend to get measured properly when I'm 6 weeks post op. I was hoping for an E size cup. The surgeon i went with prefers the natural look. I was happy with the choice of implants he offered. 380 and 410, I went for the slightly larger one then got scared cos I thought I'd look like Jordan! I'm only 6 days post op like I said but the size is perfect for me as Iam 5 ft 2 and 9 stone. I think they look great so far and I'm pleased. Looking forward to summer now so I can show them off a bit x
sampowell
sampowell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sampowell 23rd March 2011, 8:51 pm

Oh Transform also guarantee your implants for 10 years. I'm not sure about other companies but I read that a couple of them only guarantee 3 years x
sampowell
sampowell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 23rd March 2011, 8:55 pm

Hello Jane :wavey: welcome to BJSF.

As Kittie has said hun, it is worthwhile looking at different surgeons and even different clinics. If you find a surgeon you like, he may work for different companies as well as independently, so you'll find prices will be different and also the after care varies between the companies. Doing your research is vital hun and that's where this forum is a godsend. I only looked at Indepenent surgeons and Transform before I found this forum, then I realised how many other companies there where out there. Good luck with everything hun. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenz24 23rd March 2011, 9:51 pm

Hi hun

I went with Harley Medical, had Allergan CUI implants, 300 unders. I ended up getting a discount and it cost me just over £4000. My surgeon was Mr Sleiter and i really have to say i'm over the moon! They look natural in clothes, which is what i wanted. But theyre still big enough to make a huge difference. I was a 34a, currently in 34c but its a tight squeeze n they seem to be getting bigger! lol I would recommend him to anyone, it was worth EVERY penny! I also went to about 5 or 6 different companies but decided on him in the end.

Good luck with your search, hope you do your research and go with who feels right for you xx
Jenz24
Jenz24
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrykisses 23rd March 2011, 10:34 pm

Hello.... I went with transform cost me 3695, I have no complaints, eveything went smoothly! :-) I went for 365CC, I have a little boy who is 8 months old, I breastfed aswell for 3 months. My boobs went to an 32A, so no how you are feeling. I am currently 11 days post op and loving my boobs, I am now 32 D. Best thing I have done!

Xxx
strawberrykisses
strawberrykisses
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th March 2011, 1:18 am

Hi hun, I had my op with Transform and am very happy with my new boobies, I paid £3495 for a day case, they wanted me to pay £4000 for an overnight stay, I could have paid for a very very nice hotel for the extra £500 but I paid £50 for a travel lodge not far from the hospital for 2 nights lol, they said to tell the hospital I was staying with relatives not far away and I could come back to the hospital if I had any problems, which I didnt. I believe they are quoting a price of £3695 for a BA now I dont know if this is for overnight? they used to quote a day case and overnight price on their website previously? I'd never pay the price they give you though, you should always try to haggle.
As the others have said, you should always do lots of research on the surgeon clinic and aftercare, and see a few before you make up your mind, a good gut feeling is always good. You will just know when you have found the right one for you.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 24th March 2011, 5:50 am

I paid £4650 with my breast which was the standard price at the time. Don't know how it compares now. I would try and haggle with them to get that HMG price down a bit. Was that just for a ba or uplift too? Since my ba was a while ago now I not too up on whats what with the prices at the moment. Good luck xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Janedevotedmummy:) 24th March 2011, 8:40 pm

Wow, thank you ladies! You are fantastic Stars
Some really good info and ideas here.
Will definitely do lots of research :)
Much appreciated! xxxxxxxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond2223 24th March 2011, 8:52 pm

Hi I paid £3495 with transform for over night stay 4 weeks ago ( I was quoted 3995 but haggled) and u couldn't be happier with the service , my BA the hospital was brilliant the staff couldn't have been nicer I'd def recommend them x
Diamond2223
Diamond2223
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Janedevotedmummy:) 24th March 2011, 9:05 pm

Thank you Diamond2223, very helpful! X
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justme 29th March 2011, 9:22 pm

Hi i went with Mr Khan at Transform and paid £3295 back in January.
I am so happy with the outcome, best thing i ever done.
Goodluck with your decision.
x
justme
justme
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by dell81 4th April 2011, 10:44 am

i am due to have my op at The HarleyMedical Group on the 10th april with Mr Mohan. I have paid £4500. i will let you all know the outcome, im soooooooo nervous! xxx
dell81
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Janedevotedmummy:) 4th April 2011, 12:50 pm

Thanks for your info ladies, it's good to know that women are choosing to go with HMG and Transform. Hope all goes well dell81! That's a day before my birthday! The only problem I now have with HMG is that they don't do anatomicals :( xxxxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 5th April 2011, 1:27 pm

i paid £3.5 for an over night stay with transform.
before and during they were fab!
after, well...... i have found there aftercare awful, non existent tbh.... i have double bubble and having to fight to get a revision hissy
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down