Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift and Augmentation in the near future

+6
*Alice*
COOKIE
roxanne
kay
2nd time lucky
xls74
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Uplift and Augmentation in the near future - Page 2 Empty Re: Uplift and Augmentation in the near future

Post by 5stonedown 4th July 2012, 9:46 am

Just keep thinking of that end result!! You will be fine xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Uplift and Augmentation in the near future - Page 2 Empty Re: Uplift and Augmentation in the near future

Post by xls74 5th July 2012, 1:38 pm

Well I'm home and all I can say is what an experience! I'm still on cloud 9 with the results.From beginning to end its been fantastic. From the transform driver to the nurses, theatre staff and the surgeon. He completely put my mind at ease before the op and he seemed genuinely just as pleased with the results as I was/am. I ended up with high profile and one 260cc and one 300cc to make them level and the same size.I was worried about the lift causing pain but even that is fine As as for the general pain, what pain, its more like manageable discomfort. Cant wait for hubby to come home from work to show them off. Dont know if I will ever come down off this cloud...I have lovely girlie boobies again Cheerleader Best decision I've ever. made. However I must confess I've only been home two hours and cant stop looking at them with sheer delight xx yipee
xls74
xls74
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 5th July 2012, 1:44 pm

I'm so pleased to read this!! I cant wait to be in your position in September!! Happy healing xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by xls74 5th July 2012, 1:48 pm

Ahhh I so hope you end up as happy as I am and have every confidence you will. I feel a bit silly actually for the level of stress and anxiety I put myself through, there was no need at all. I will of course update some pics when the dressings come off. Good luck honey - but I know you wont need it. And to think last week at this time it was just all conversation and here I am a week later bouncing on cloud nine xx
xls74
xls74
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2