Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling sad today :(

+6
COOKIE
xaxa
mrsm
karleyxxx
NurseSophie89
B2Dgirl
10 posters

Go down

Feeling sad today :( Empty Feeling sad today :(

Post by B2Dgirl 26th June 2012, 2:15 am

I'm just really getting the blues about my figure and how my chest looks :( I know I wont be truly happy until my surgery.

These words keep replaying in my head;

"You're just a flat chested emo bitch" - said by my love of my life at the time after we split up after two and a half years, the boy I lost my virginity to. He had always pretended to love my figure and since he said that, I feel more self concious about my chest than ever. I don't know... I just cant shake this sad mood. As the offers for surgery keep rolling in, now more than ever I can't wait to be happy with my appearance. Since about the age of 13, when other girls started developing and I was left behind I've wanted to do something about it.

Bleh! I'm sorry to vent but no one in real life understands. It's a tough time and I'm just so looking forward to not feeling like this about my chest in future.
B2Dgirl
B2Dgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Feeling sad today :( Empty Re: Feeling sad today :(

Post by NurseSophie89 26th June 2012, 3:27 am

Aww honey! *massive cuddles* People(esp. men) dont realise how detrimental the things they say can really be. Im so sorry he said what he did and made you feel that way. He probably only said what he did because he knew it was your achilles heel... men can be **naughty word** that way!

*Big cuddles* xxx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 26th June 2012, 10:16 am

Feeling sad today :( 948189 Sending lots of hugs huni xxxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 26th June 2012, 11:02 am

He said it to hurt you. I do understand how you'd feel because I never forget horrible things that are said, it's easy to let yourself think that everyone must think the same about you, but it was just one nasty little man's spiteful comment.

And if you personally aren't happy with your breast size, it's totally changeable with implants.

Try not to let the comment get to you and just enjoy your boobie journey, the planning and consultations and booking, and then going and buying sports bras in the size youre hoping to be, it's all the best bit, knowing you're about to get the boobs you've been wanting all this time.
I see you've got a consultation next week, good luck x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 26th June 2012, 11:59 am

Hi B2Dgirl, welcome to the forum!!! I'm glad you joined us Feeling sad today :( 571992
Lucky you're not with that guy anymore, he sounds like a piece of sh1t. Probably he reacted out of disappointment after the break-up. You are going to have this surgery soon and I hope that you bump into him again one day!!
I know it's hard to wait for BA day, I had to wait for 6 months but we'll try to keep you occupied on here xx Why don't you create a countdown ticker?
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th June 2012, 12:26 pm

Forget what your ex said hun and move on, focus on your future, he and his evil words are now a thing of the past, you're moving into a new phase in your life and he and those words are no longer a part of that OK? Feeling sad today :( 571992

You're soon to be having a BA, it's a MASSIVE life changing decision babe and you're doing this for 'you'!!!! Grab this opportunity that you've longed for since you were just 13 years old years and look forward hun, you're fortunate to be able to do this babe, so don't be sad!!! Chin up now and onwards and upwards from here-on-in gorgeous!! Feeling sad today :( 154564 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 26th June 2012, 12:46 pm

You deserve better huni Feeling sad today :( 184153 it is his loss in the end.

Hope all goes well with your consultation next week Feeling sad today :( 1150991001

Chin up! xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by B2Dgirl 26th June 2012, 5:25 pm

Everyone here is so nice and understanding :') Your lovely comments made me tear up a bit aha.

I'm so excited but trying to keep a cool, reasoned head about everything and not rush into going with a surgeon based on price or anything like that. I just have to remember to keep a sensible head on me despite my longing to get it done :)

I think I'm aiming to have my surgery in September :D My journey is really beginning now...
B2Dgirl
B2Dgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 26th June 2012, 6:15 pm

It sounds like you've had a lucky escape from your ex hun, sometimes the men we once cared about can really make us feel like total idiots for ever giving them the time of day. I can totally relate to how you're feeling, words about people taking the p*ss out of my chest have stuck for over 10 years now but believe me when I say you WILL get over it soon. I look back and I pitty those who were once ignorant enough to make nasty comments about my boobs, I can now feel confident about my body where as their insecurities remain.

Just see it all as a life changing experience, you will appreciate your new body much more than your older one, leaving all of your insecurities about your breasts far behind you!

You have a great attitude to not rush it, its so easy to but I assure you, the more research and time you put into this the more happiness and satisfaction you will gain from it! x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 26th June 2012, 6:47 pm

NurseSophie89 wrote: He probably only said what he did because he knew it was your achilles heel...

Totally!! Try your best to forget about him. Pain is only temporary and things always get better Hug
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 26th June 2012, 7:45 pm

Just keep telling yourself "His loss" because it really is. Not long until you'll be grinning from ear to ear with your lovely new you. Promise x
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down