Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift and BA - Mr Netri

2 posters

Go down

Uplift and BA - Mr Netri Empty Uplift and BA - Mr Netri

Post by geordiejen 23rd June 2012, 2:11 pm

HI everyone,

Just thought id try and get some info from people in the same position or have previously had the same thing done!

Im booked in abbey pines at the end of july, got my pre-op next week so i know ill get most of the info there.

It says for me to be at the hospital at 8am, anyone have any ideas if this means ill have my op early on? or is everyone meant to get there early and called as and when needed etc?

Any recommendations on sports bras? and how many? I know its about 6 weeks of wearing them constantly so itll be good to know how many you all needed.

how soon can you get back to normal things such as driving, im more worried about basic things such as drying my hair as i do it every morning, how did you manage it?

mr netri seemed lovely, what will he do on the morning of the surgery? just recap and check everythings clear with expectations etc while he pens all over me again?

and just wondering what to expect from the hospital, what do you think il need to take with me? (i take the kitchen sink practically when i stay anywhere overnight) any tips for post-op etc.

I do kickboxing and lots of gyming so any fitness girls out there had the same op and when could you do any kind of exercises?

questions questions!!! Any help would be appreciated, pics too if anyone has any?

thanks!
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Uplift and BA - Mr Netri Empty Re: Uplift and BA - Mr Netri

Post by COOKIE 23rd June 2012, 2:35 pm

geordiejen wrote:Im booked in abbey pines at the end of july, got my pre-op next week so i know ill get most of the info there.

I had my surgery in the Abbey Pines too Jen, if you look in the 'Breast Augmentation Information' section of the forum lovely, then go to 'Your surgery day and beyond' you'll find some pics of what to expect when you get to the hospital, those pics of the hospital room are actually from the Abbey Pines.

It says for me to be at the hospital at 8am, anyone have any ideas if this means ill have my op early on? or is everyone meant to get there early and called as and when needed etc?

You'll be morning/early afternoon babes, depending where abouts you are on the surgery list. When your nurse settles you into your room she'll give you a general idea then of when you'll be going into theatre.

Any recommendations on sports bras? and how many? I know its about 6 weeks of wearing them constantly so itll be good to know how many you all needed.

Marks and Spencers have a great zip front bra, they're £19 but highly recommended and worth every penny.

I'd personally buy 3 but keep only 2, here's how I do it.

I buy the estimated resulting size your surgeon/nurse has given you, lets say for example you'll be a 32DD, so I'd buy the 32DD, I'd then buy a band size up to accommodate any possible swelling you might have around the ribs, so I'd also buy a 34DD, I'd then buy a cup size larger to accommodate a larger breast, so I'd then buy a 32E.

So now you have 3 bras. Keep all labels on the bras and keep the receipts. Then when you go into hospital, you choose the size that fits best, take the other 2 back to the shop and get a refund on one and a replacement in the size that fits for the other, then you have 2 bras that fit, one worn whilst one can be washed.

how soon can you get back to normal things such as driving, im more worried about basic things such as drying my hair as i do it every morning, how did you manage it?

mr netri seemed lovely, what will he do on the morning of the surgery? just recap and check everythings clear with expectations etc while he pens all over me again?

Your surgeon will go over the surgery plan again with you and ensure everything you discussed is still agreeable with you and that you're happy with the choices made, he'll then draw on your breasts, get you to sign a disclaimer, then you're not long at all going into theatre after seeing the surgeon.

and just wondering what to expect from the hospital, what do you think il need to take with me? (i take the kitchen sink practically when i stay anywhere overnight) any tips for post-op etc.

You might find this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] helpful Jen.

I do kickboxing and lots of gyming so any fitness girls out there had the same op and when could you do any kind of exercises?

You're going to need to take 6 weeks out from exercise babe. Walking is great to keep up your fitness level throughout your recovery, but nothing to exert yourself at all and definately no upper body pressure at all.

Hope that's helped lovely. If you'd like to, you could post your surgery details in the 'Calender Entries' section of the forum Jen, so we ca all send on our good luck wishes to you on your special day Uplift and BA - Mr Netri 154564 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 23rd June 2012, 3:13 pm

thats great thanks! Im seeing my surgeon on tuesday to go over things once more as i was unsure about sizing after reading many girls felt once their swelling went down they wished they had gone a bit bigger! ive got an athletic build so think ill go for DD but worried about them going south quickly after, although im planning on wearing sports bras for a hell of a long time to keep them under my chin lol.

Ill do the calendar now thanks!

You've been a great help cookie, i was worried about the exercise thing i was planning on walking as I have 4 weeks off post-op so just to go for a wander every day to get out of the house. planning on eating all fresh foods and plenty water so i dont get any weight gain and heal well. fingers crossed! Uplift and BA - Mr Netri 43418
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd June 2012, 3:20 pm

You're welcome lovely Uplift and BA - Mr Netri 4239681551 Sounds like you've got it all sorted Jen and are being VERY sensible, the second consultation you're having with your surgeon is one I'd recommend to any woman having a BA/Uplift, this last consultation really brings you so much comfort and assurance, having that last opportunity to get all the Ts crossed and the Is dotted is such a great feeling of relief lovely, you''ll feel so good after that consultation I promise you Uplift and BA - Mr Netri 1978086825 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down