Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back after a while with news and Qs :s

+4
COOKIE
2nd time lucky
misf1
mistyhoney
8 posters

Go down

Back after a while with news and Qs :s Empty Back after a while with news and Qs :s

Post by mistyhoney 20th June 2012, 9:28 pm

Hi everyone well its been almost 8 months since my BA on NHS Shocked id been having some bother with my lefty not dropping but after seeing my doctor she agreed and got me refered back up to my surgeon to see what he makes of it, the next available date he has isn't until Aug 15th!! so anyways im not sure how this will go as i found out last monday im pregnant with baby no.3 eeek! wasn't really planned we'd hoped to have a 3rd maby in a year or so once my body was all healed ect but i suppose everything happens for a reason!

So i'll be almost 4 months pregnant when i see my surgeon about this left boob, im guessing i'll be getting nothing done for atleast another year then? Back after a while with news and Qs :s 267328

Im a bit worried how my body will cope or should i say my new boobies will cope but hey at the end of the day a baby is much more important than how my boobs will look even though i have waited years for them and never had them 'perfect' yet Rolling Eyes lol

so any words of wisdom about my referal? will i get anything done before my baby arrives? should i keep these boobies strapped up and supported while im pregnant or will it not make much difference?

Sorry about the rambling and Qs! Back after a while with news and Qs :s 375568

Misty x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Back after a while with news and Qs :s Empty Re: Back after a while with news and Qs :s

Post by misf1 20th June 2012, 9:33 pm

I would take photos of your boobs and how they look now, so that they will be able to see the problem is not due to being pegnant. Throughout your pregnancy I would keep your boobs well moisturised and very well supported to reduce the sagging from the skin stretching. I would think they wont do anything until the baby has been born and you have finished breast feeding (if you're going to) and your breasts have returned to their normal size.

Congratulations on your pregnancy
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Back after a while with news and Qs :s Empty Re: Back after a while with news and Qs :s

Post by 2nd time lucky 20th June 2012, 9:37 pm

I cant answer your question misty, sorry. I just wanted to say congratulation on your pregnancy, how lovely. I had all 4 of my children before I had my boobs done but there are ladies on here who have had babies with their new boobs so someone is sure to come along and answer you questions xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th June 2012, 10:06 pm

Congratulations Misty Back after a while with news and Qs :s 48411. You might find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of interest to you lovely and in regard to your other questions, we have a new BAAPs surgeon who has kindly agreed to help us here now Misty called Mr Alvi, so if you required any medical advice in regard to surgery and the baby, which I doubt they'd do until baby is born, but if you wanted advice lovely, then maybe he would be the best person to ask. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 21st June 2012, 7:26 am

Thanks for your replies ladies!! they help alot Back after a while with news and Qs :s 48411 xx
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 21st June 2012, 7:33 am

Hi mistyhoney !! Nice to have you posting again (you had your BA the day before me!)
Congratulations on your pregnancy, that's lovely news :) x
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 21st June 2012, 10:05 am

Hi Mistyhoney, I would like to congratulate you on your pregnancy. It's going to be such a lovely family with 3 kids, how sweet!!! Back after a while with news and Qs :s 828394
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 21st June 2012, 10:14 am

aw thankyou im sooo excited this time round! just want to make the most of it as it goes so fast when you have other little ones to look after and no time to just sit and be pregnant lol!!! Back after a while with news and Qs :s 210447710
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 21st June 2012, 6:29 pm

Welcome back and congrats Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 21st June 2012, 7:29 pm

Congratulations on your pregnancy Misty Back after a while with news and Qs :s 48411

I don't think they'd risk operating while you're pregnant but maybe seeing your surgeon will at least give you and idea of what's best to be done and when x
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down